PDA

View Full Version : Request For Edios And Rocksteady!!!!!!

frz
15th Dec 2008, 15:14
THERE ARE NO PLATFORMS FOR PS2 OR PSP I ONLY HAVE TWO PLATFORMS PS2 AND PSP:( NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE.....PLEASE.......................PLEASE...........EIDOS...........ROCKSTEDY...................HAVE A PLATFORM FOR PS2 OR PSP.....I'VE GOT TO HAVE THIS SUPER AWSOME EVER BATMAN GAME:lmao: .........I SAW THE PICS FROM OTHER THREADS THE PICS WERE AWSOME!!!!!:lmao: MAYBE THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER BATMAN GAME SO PLEASE EIDOS AND ROCKSTEADY HAVE A PLATFORM FOR PS2 OR PSP..............:hmm:

WhatsHisFace
15th Dec 2008, 19:16
THERE ARE NO PLATFORMS FOR PS2 OR PSP I ONLY HAVE TWO PLATFORMS PS2 AND PSP:( NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE.....PLEASE.......................PLEASE...........EIDOS...........ROCKSTEDY...................HAVE A PLATFORM FOR PS2 OR PSP.....I'VE GOT TO HAVE THIS SUPER AWSOME EVER BATMAN GAME:lmao: .........I SAW THE PICS FROM OTHER THREADS THE PICS WERE AWSOME!!!!!:lmao: MAYBE THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER BATMAN GAME SO PLEASE EIDOS AND ROCKSTEADY HAVE A PLATFORM FOR PS2 OR PSP..............:hmm:

Too bad LOL

Shadowstorm
17th Dec 2008, 20:45
@frz:i understand ur pain man. I gotta pc as old as yer ps2. Cant run games after 2006. Some run though, even of today's. But for that i cant call all the companies: "guys make it run on my piece of crap". We're gonna have to get it the hard way, be positive man, you need to pay just for a new console. I gotta overhaul my entire damn pc. Even the RAMs. :mad2: :( :mad2:

DrBo42
18th Dec 2008, 00:35
Yikes. Your post is almost illegible. I can understand your pain about your console not being supported, but I hope it stays that way. You see if they also develop for the PS2, they have to program for the lowest common denominator. Which means that development on the current generation consoles will be hampered by development on the older PS2 system. Why is that? It's because whatever they design has to be able to run on both the PS2 and a PS3/360/PC. That limits the potential of the game. Save up and get yourself a current console.

RabidEasterBunny
20th Dec 2008, 18:08
Ever hear of periods?

This game will be too advanced for PSP or the PS2. PS2 sucks, and PSP has limitations.

JD_Method
21st Dec 2008, 03:00
This game is pretty much pushing the 360 to its breaking point. There's no way it would work on the PS2 or PSP.

Shadowstorm
23rd Dec 2008, 20:29
oyz buddy, frz , you really did it. This things out for psp. :nut:
:thumb:
my gfx card busted 2 days ago n thought im a gonner, well, got a 4870 in ma' hands now.

chip5541
24th Dec 2008, 18:23
Sorry guys being out for awhile. New pains, New meds and old age. :mad2:

To frz
One thing that might help get your point across is to type your message in word or get a spell check add-on for your web browser. Also try now to rely on using the caps. Generally it is considered yelling and will detract from teh point you are trying to make.

The PSP is actually a pretty versatile hand-held game unit. More than likely it will not come out for the PS2 and PSP. The PS2 is really in the twilight of its life cycle. With teh PSP I believe the memory limitations would prevent it however I have been surprised in teh past. Check out God of War on the PSP. :eek: I think the most we can hope for is remote play with teh PSP.

TheManWhoLaughs
24th Dec 2008, 19:24
sell one of your consoles and then find some way to get money.

LemonLoafer
24th Jul 2009, 09:52
I just wanted everyone to see this, so I bumped it up. lol. It's ancient.

Drazar
24th Jul 2009, 10:53
I just wanted everyone to see this, so I bumped it up. lol. It's ancient.

http://i28.tinypic.com/33480h2.gif

chip5541
24th Jul 2009, 12:07
I see dead threads..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aaFzpwmHqbE/SA4q4-RRe6I/AAAAAAAACV4/s4aNfs58JY0/s400/Movie_i_see_dead_people.jpg