PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Pretty Please

cmndrcody
14th Dec 2008, 23:43
Hi I am playing on my laptop and it meets all the reqirements but after my third time playing this wierd blue screen pops up and the laptop turns off can you help me pretty please?!!

Cheese is nice.
14th Dec 2008, 23:54
Sorry. I have Wii version. How sadly disappointing.

GoLarago
15th Dec 2008, 02:57
Hi I am playing on my laptop and it meets all the reqirements but after my third time playing this wierd blue screen pops up and the laptop turns off can you help me pretty please?!!

Is this the third time you have played thru the whole game or the third time you have brought it up to play? If its the third time you have played thru the whole game I don't have a clue. If however this is just the third time you have brought it up to play, and as long as you are sure that your lappy meets the requirements, the only thing I can think of is checking to make sure your video drivers are up to date.

Unless you have a gameing laptop though, I'm supprised that it ran. I was under the impression that most regular lappies had integrated graphics cards and didn't do well with high end games.

Eidos Support
15th Dec 2008, 16:18

Do you happen to have a digital camera or a cameraphone that you can get connected to your laptop? If so, make the laptop bluescreen again and take a picture of the information (it has to be readable and post it up for us to see). If you can't post up a picture, please email it to your support department to look over. Or, the low-fi way, get a pen and paper and take a note of what it says on the screen and post back here! :)

Support worldmap (http://www.eidos.co.uk/support/worldmap.html)

I would say that 90%+ of bluescreen errors are from driver faults (the ones I see anyway...). It's quite possible the bluescreen may describe either nv4disp.dll or ati2dvag (depending on your graphics card) which would indicate the fault lies with the graphics card driver. If so, contact your laptop manufacturer to update your drivers.