PDA

View Full Version : Wii freezing when loading Jan Mayen

thornonavine
14th Dec 2008, 04:31
Does anyone know how to help me? When I try to load the first Jan Mayen Island level, the screen freezes halfway loading the paragraph of text and gives a strange screeching noise. The wii won't respond when I hit power off or eject or reset, and the only thing I can do is to unplug the system. I've tried ejecting and checking the disc, but it's unscratched and brand new as I haven't ejected it since I bought it and put it in. And the wii plays and loads other games just fine. What can I do? I can't exchange the game at gamestop because I threw out the receipt a week ago. Has anyone else had this problem? I can't get further into the game because it won't load at all, and I don't want to start the entire game all over again to find it does the exact same thing.

Uncle David
29th Dec 2008, 21:34
I'm having the same problem with minor variations. It's bad enough the Wii version is so pathetic compared to the other platforms, but to not even be able to access the last three levels is simply robbery. Edios, please help!

When I try to load the first Jan Mayen Island level, the screen freezes... The wii won't respond when I hit power off or eject or reset, and the only thing I can do is to unplug the system. I've tried ejecting and checking the disc, but it's unscratched and brand new... And the wii plays and loads other games just fine. What can I do?