PDA

View Full Version : Out of time help

runlararun
7th Dec 2008, 17:05
I have destroyed the first column but when trying to access the second, I get around to the back side of the column, (the one with only one snake head) and am blocked because there is a moveable pillar in the way. There is no way to access this wall to try and pull it in, and the kicker is that I have not saved any games so I cant restart the level. any ideas or suggestions are very welcome. LARA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

Samara
10th Dec 2008, 11:27
Ok. First tell in wich level you are... Mexico? Thailand? Mediteranean sea? Other?

_Love2Raid_
10th Dec 2008, 15:19
I have destroyed the first column but when trying to access the second, I get around to the back side of the column, (the one with only one snake head) and am blocked because there is a moveable pillar in the way. There is no way to access this wall to try and pull it in, and the kicker is that I have not saved any games so I cant restart the level. any ideas or suggestions are very welcome. LARA NEEDS YOUR HELP!!

You are right, it is supposed to be this way. You can not acces the blue thing to smash it with the hammer yet, because you haven't pushed the pillar out of the way.
Go back to the level below and push the pillar to the back with Thor's almighty power :D
When you did this, go back to the top and destroy it!

Good luck :thumbsup:

Eidos Support
10th Dec 2008, 16:07
Walkthrough can be found here:

www.tombraiderchronicles.com (http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/underworld/walkthrough/index.html)