PDA

View Full Version : My ideas for Battlestations pacific ^^

xShawnx
5th Dec 2008, 03:17
Erm this may sound stupid guyz... Like in battlestations midway .. i played i bomb a CV that is USS Enterprise and there is alot of people running on top of the deck and than i change to A6m Zero i shoot the deck.. the sailors dont die.. in BSP if shoot can the sailors die lol... maybe in 1 BB got 2000 People? in the gun maybe got 10 people controling if all die no gun... ^^ small boat on BB or any classes to run away? hehehehe... i think this has been recommend but i not sure so i post ^^ Thank you.... can't wait for BSP..and i just wan to help improve bsp ^^

Polarshark
5th Dec 2008, 05:09
Erm this may sound stupid guyz... Like in battlestations midway .. i played i bomb a CV that is USS Enterprise and there is alot of people running on top of the deck and than i change to A6m Zero i shoot the deck.. the sailors dont die.. in BSP if shoot can the sailors die lol... maybe in 1 BB got 2000 People? in the gun maybe got 10 people controling if all die no gun... ^^ small boat on BB or any classes to run away? hehehehe... i think this has been recommend but i not sure so i post ^^ Thank you.... can't wait for BSP..and i just wan to help improve bsp ^^

they already made the game

what's the point??????

take a look at the videos and screenshots

does that look done to ya?

but i like the idea of about 2000 sailors running around though

xShawnx
5th Dec 2008, 06:08
IF something like explosion will the sailor die? lol...

M0n3y
5th Dec 2008, 13:26
i'd be happy if they just dissapear :P

xShawnx
9th Dec 2008, 23:45
U mean the sailors? if u mean the sailors i like it too lolz

Arrow
10th Dec 2008, 02:15
I don't mind them just disappearing. My suspension of disbelief isn't that high-end.

M0n3y
10th Dec 2008, 09:54
whohoo finally a good idea from me:cool:

xShawnx
10th Dec 2008, 12:49
Maybe lol hahahhaaa... but looks like not many viewing this post... -_-....

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 23:13
they havnt finished the game there still making it but i do think they could squeeze a couple small things in. :poke: