PDA

View Full Version : vista, programm stops ??

schele-zon
4th Dec 2008, 21:18
After I installed Underworld, the programm stops and a black screen appears...there appears the vista error message..underworld stops...I have a brandnew Dell Vista computer and a gamecheck programm sais I can play underworld. What do I wrong??? Firewallshutdown doens'nt work either..

Edwin, netherlands

Deadly_Disaster
4th Dec 2008, 22:06
Try installing Xp :thumbsup:

mizzlaracroft
5th Dec 2008, 22:35
After I installed Underworld, the programm stops and a black screen appears...there appears the vista error message..underworld stops...I have a brandnew Dell Vista computer and a gamecheck programm sais I can play underworld. What do I wrong??? Firewallshutdown doens'nt work either..

Edwin, netherlands

You havent done anything wrong, Vista is a glitchy OS and doesnt like to display full-screen programs. I advise checking that your direct X and all the compnents the game needs are up to date. Also check your ram, other memory and graphics card card you have, this has a big impact on if you can play the game. (you can check this information by going to start>runthen typing in "dxdiag" and saving it as a document.

Also if you have any other anti-virus software, that may cause a problem, experiment by turning it off, and trying to load the game, if the same thing occurs, then its probably Vista.