PDA

View Full Version : Hey , My 1st Time Here

RockWitU
4th Dec 2008, 13:05
Hey whats up :)
I'm new here , lol didnt know that there was a TR offical forums :rasp: (yeah thats Stupid I know) which is really cool im a fan for this game since AOD. I also came here to make friend :o .

Welcome me people :p

Lo
4th Dec 2008, 13:15
I'm new here , lol didnt know that there was a TR offical forums :rasp: (yeah thats Stupid I know) which is really cool im a fan for this game since AOD. I also came here to make friend :o .

Welcome oh humble one ;)

I'm Lo, as you can see. I am the first to welcome you and as such, I demand a prize :D

RockWitU
4th Dec 2008, 13:22
Oh hi there Lo , and thanks for welcoming me :D
P.S: BTW your funny :lol:

Welcome oh humble one ;)

I'm Lo, as you can see. I am the first to welcome you and as such, I demand a prize :D

Keir
4th Dec 2008, 13:35
Welcome to the forums and hello from Eidos HQ in London http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/w/wave.gif

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Dec 2008, 14:07
You will meet more Tomb Raider fans in the sub forum. :) I will move this there for you. ;)

And welcome aboard. :)

Mr Croft
4th Dec 2008, 14:29
Welcome to the forums :D Hello from Portugal http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/w/wave.gif

P.S: Yes, Keir, I stole that smilie :whistle:

RockWitU
4th Dec 2008, 14:47
Thank you all :) , you people are really nice

Welcome to the forums and hello from Eidos HQ in London http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/w/wave.gif

You will meet more Tomb Raider fans in the sub forum. :) I will move this there for you. ;)

And welcome aboard. :)

Welcome to the forums :D Hello from Portugal http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/w/wave.gif

P.S: Yes, Keir, I stole that smilie :whistle:

rg_001100
4th Dec 2008, 17:33
Welcome to the forums!

If you stay, I'm sure you'll enjoy it (and make friends along the way).

batotesic
4th Dec 2008, 17:36
hi and Welcome! to the forum...

JustMe
4th Dec 2008, 18:28

:D :D :D Hi and welcome to the forums:D :D :D

I'm the craziest around here
:nut: :lol: :lmao:

lilhanhan
4th Dec 2008, 18:34
Hey! Welcome to the forum! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay; we're all friendly (and slightly crazy) here. :)

_Love2Raid_
4th Dec 2008, 19:18
Welcome buddy! :D

Like Han said, we're all nice and slightly crazy around here. And yeah, I guess JustMe is the craziest of us all.........:p
Watch out though, it can be contagious! The other day he messed up an entire thread.........:whistle: (I had nothing to do with that I swear :D )

Have you played TRU yet?

Please, do stick around! :)

JustMe
4th Dec 2008, 19:53

Like Han said, were all nice and slightly crazy around here. And yeah, I gues JustMe is the craziest of us all.........:p
Watch out though, it can be contagious! The other day he messed up an entire thread.........:whistle: (I had nothing to do with that I swear :D )

Have you played TRU yet?

ME AND LCR HAZ MEZZED UP TEH FRED :nut:

josh1122
4th Dec 2008, 19:56
sweet,welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :D

RockWitU
4th Dec 2008, 21:46
thank you :)

sweet,welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay :D

ME AND LCR HAZ MEZZED UP TEH FRED :nut:

no i havent played it yet, but as soon as I get more money I'll buy it :)

Like Han said, we're all nice and slightly crazy around here. And yeah, I guess JustMe is the craziest of us all.........:p

Have you played TRU yet?

Hey! Welcome to the forum! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay; we're all friendly (and slightly crazy) here. :)

LOL i bet on that :lol:

:D :D :D Hi and welcome to the forums:D :D :D

I'm the craziest around here
:nut: :lol: :lmao:

Golden Laurel
4th Dec 2008, 21:48
I'm new here , lol didnt know that there was a TR offical forums :rasp: (yeah thats Stupid I know) which is really cool im a fan for this game since AOD. I also came here to make friend :o

Welcome to the forums!! :lmao: :nut: ...ehem... any ways, enjoy your stay!! :D

CL489
9th Dec 2008, 05:03
Hello there! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

-CL