PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 completed! Texture Problem!!!

bsmy95
3rd Dec 2008, 16:05
For My 3 level game ive already done level 1 but i dont no how to change the texture without losing all the texture ive alreadly placed!

My Question also is: How could i start level 2, i mean on the same project or wt??

Wait would i have to start a new project per level. But How could u get it so lara gets from project/level to level/project? :scratch:

From Bradders! :p

Karl08
3rd Dec 2008, 21:40
Well it obviously make sense not to start a new project and overwrite the one you have just done:lol:

This should be covered in the mauel. It's not hard:)

bsmy95
4th Dec 2008, 17:37
Actually its not, could u just answer me instead of back chatting me~! :rasp:

Karl08
5th Dec 2008, 00:02
. connecting levels
You need to place a FINISH trigger at the end of each level.
Each FINISH trigger points to the next level in the script.txt.
Select a floortile (or multiple tiles) at the end of your level.
Open the Set Trigger Type box by clicking on the white box next to the pink trigger button.
Click on the white box next to TRIGGER and select FINISH from the list and click the OK button.
In the little white box next to it, type the number of the level you want Lara to jump to next.
(so at the end of level 1 you need to put a finishtrigger for level 2, level 2 being the second levelentry in the script.)
Press Enter to make the number stick.

Close the little Set Trigger Type window by clicking the OK button.
Click on the pink trigger button.

bsmy95
5th Dec 2008, 19:32
yes i no all that but WHERE do i make level 2 on a new project or wt?:scratch:

GeorgeMaciver
5th Dec 2008, 19:37
If you know all that, then why do you need help? Get on and do it.

bedazzled
6th Dec 2008, 00:50
If you know all that, then why do you need help? Get on and do it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tombs_On_The_Brain
7th Dec 2008, 08:16
yes i no all that but WHERE do i make level 2 on a new project or wt?:scratch:

Like has already been stated, you need to set a finish trigger at the end of your level, with its number being set to trigger the appropriate level number in the script.
To start making the next level, yes, you need to start a new project, but that doesn't mean you have to get rid of your first project.

bsmy95
7th Dec 2008, 13:54
Thats all i wanted to know!!!

WAS THAT SO HARD?? :D :wave: :thumb:

Lv Bradders:p

aktrekker
7th Dec 2008, 22:47
No, it's not hard. So what's the problem?

Karl08
8th Dec 2008, 01:45

Are you talking to me?:nut:

I have this clearly stated in my post!!!!!!

bedazzled
8th Dec 2008, 10:43

Yes it's hard work talking to a plonker who can't be bothered to read the manual !!!

bsmy95
9th Dec 2008, 16:03
Why talking about urself like that ? :scratch:

I did actually read the manual and there was nothing about it so shut up unless ur spoken too and no-one was talking too u!

Mr Croft
9th Dec 2008, 16:50
Hey, calm down guys.
No need to be rude or offensive.
;)
:cool:

Tombs_On_The_Brain
9th Dec 2008, 19:40

I did actually read the manual and there was nothing about it so shut up unless ur spoken too and no-one was talking too u!

There's no need to start bickering. You have your information, now what use is it if you don't put it to work?

bsmy95, check page 55 of the manual, titled "Triggering the end of your level" for further reference.

Karl08
10th Dec 2008, 01:31

Oh, i remember you, your the guy that was starting endless crap at TRF:lol:
So what about page 55 then, there was nothing. The nerve you have talking to Bedazzled like that, he is very experienced with trle and your not. Don't come on here asking for help when your not even willing to accept it! I bet you didn't even read my reply. I don't know why and it shouldn't but people like you really get on my ************************* and you have know clue about what your talking about!

Byeeeeeeeee:wave:

Driber
10th Dec 2008, 09:04
no bickering here, guys

bsmy95, you should not be surprised if people are going to stop replying to your threads
you don't read people's advices and you are rude to members who give you an answer you don't like

for that I am giving you an official warning

thread closed