PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Account: Country Selection Issues

rubadub0
4th Aug 2012, 06:18
I am from Australia and there is no option to set that as my country. Also I have an extensive Square-Enix collection and I have never been given any codes or told about this site till now. I have purchased Just Cause 2 for PC and that is the first I have heard about this. I have evry Kingdom Hearts game. Just Cause 2 on PC and PS3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Quantum Conudrum. etc, etc. Why have I onle been given a code or informed about this site now?

member_10050073
4th Aug 2012, 10:33
I do not know about australian releases, but I can tell you about how it works here. Older games dind't have any registration code, so only the most recent ones will have them. Also, you might not get them if you buy a used game instead of a new one. Look for the red card with the code (maybe inside teh manuals, or behind them).

I think that in Australia, you also get the UK PAL release of games. If that is the case, you should vist the European Square-Enix website (eu.square-enix.com/en (http://eu.square-enix.com/en))

Only North-American releases can be registered on the North-American website...

I hope it helps!

Portugalus
5th Aug 2012, 22:14
Hello all!

I wonder why PORTUGAL isn´t in the list registration country..

Can SE update list please?

Thanks.

Temujinn
28th Aug 2013, 22:20
Keep trying to log in and it tells me my account doesn't have a country of residence filled in. So I come on here and see it clearly says Canada.... Anyone have any ideas?