PDA

View Full Version : When is this coming out because I can't wait

Joe Kerr
2nd Dec 2008, 06:05
I need to know when this game is being released because I can't wait to roam the halls of Arkham Asylum. I saw the 1st preview of it today on G4 and it looked dark, gloomy, and wrecked. Can you imagine all the baddies you could run into there. Batman has kept that placed packed forever. It is the ultimate home for the criminally insane. I am betting this game will ROCK because of the newly found pride and sense of dedication to the Batman I have always known from the comics thanks to Chris Nolan. None of that cutesy, neon, Hollywood B.S. that nearly destroyed the Batman name in the 80's & 90's. Long live the Dark Knight and his gallery of villians!
Joe Kerr

RedFalcon16
6th Dec 2008, 19:13
I think it comes in early June. That's what my Gamestop says anyway. I can pre-order it now if I want. I would suggest going to your local video game store and see if they have any more info on it.

imbatman08
7th Dec 2008, 14:04
Yer Like Red Said It June / July Thats What I'v Heard And Read

black-knight
12th Aug 2009, 18:10
Yeah i know im been waiting for a long time and im a big fan of batman i played the demo over 50 and im still playing lol

Why So Serious ?
12th Aug 2009, 18:11
Yeah i know im been waiting for a long time and im a big fan of batman i played the demo over 50 and im still playing lol

why did you bring this thread back? Use the FAqs if you need help, but please dont dig up old threads

door noob
12th Aug 2009, 18:11
Please don't bump old threads.

batman4747
12th Aug 2009, 18:16
I see dead threads :p

http://allaboutadvocacy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/movie_i_see_dead_people.jpg

Mike_B
12th Aug 2009, 19:59
Don't bump (old) threads.