PDA

View Full Version : Missing Swan Diver Achievement?

CherryxDarling
2nd Dec 2008, 02:19
Okay so recently I was looking at my Tomb Raider Underworld Achievements and noticed something was missing... There used to be "Swan Diver I" "Swan Diver II" and "Swan Diver III" and then of course "Master Swan Diver" right?

I don't know if I just thought there was a third one or what, but now there is only "Swan Diver I" and "Swan Diver II" and "Master Swan Diver"

Am I just crazy, or did one of them disappear?

spb920
3rd Jan 2009, 19:04
I have tried several locations before heading down the "lush path" and cannot seem to get the achievement. Dived into rocks, between the "pillars" and several times into the sea (whew). No luck so far. I want to get it before I move on but I already cannot get the master since I have more than one save game (read the hints too late).

blahblahperson
5th Jan 2009, 01:13
Okay so recently I was looking at my Tomb Raider Underworld Achievements and noticed something was missing... There used to be "Swan Diver I" "Swan Diver II" and "Swan Diver III" and then of course "Master Swan Diver" right?

I don't know if I just thought there was a third one or what, but now there is only "Swan Diver I" and "Swan Diver II" and "Master Swan Diver"

Am I just crazy, or did one of them disappear?

the third one is called "master swan diver"
it says "In one adventure, performed swan dives off of the THREE highest points over water in the game" so what you see is correct