PDA

View Full Version : keyboard problem on Tomb Raider - Underworld

zaapa
29th Nov 2008, 21:43
Hi everyone

I am having two problems with TR-U for PC

1- I install the game normally it doesnt give any error or so so installation sucessfull and then i go to play the game it appears a black screen i wait some seconds and press enter and it asks to make a user account i accept it then at the main menu i put play game and then after that short video of the exploding croft manor i try to start moving lara and discover that the keyboard doesnt work:( the only button that works is the windows button lol

2- if i close the game and try to turn it on it appears the black screen and it doesnt pass from there

PS: already tryed with 3 keyboards its all the same

PSS:the keyboard only doesnt work on TR-U but on other games like GRID or San Andreas it works perfectly

PSSS:im using windows XP(Service Pack 3) and used the website www.systemrequirementslab.com to check if my computer matches with the requirements
and it passed at all tests

sorry for using so many PSs :lol:

I dont know what to do HELP:confused:

legato
29th Nov 2008, 22:25
did you try configuring the keys? or go into the settings and set to default?
or maybe manually re-mapping your keys?

Leak
29th Nov 2008, 23:09
1- I install the game normally it doesnt give any error or so so installation sucessfull and then i go to play the game it appears a black screen i wait some seconds and press enter and it asks to make a user account i accept it then at the main menu i put play game and then after that short video of the exploding croft manor i try to start moving lara and discover that the keyboard doesnt work:( the only button that works is the windows button lol

2- if i close the game and try to turn it on it appears the black screen and it doesnt pass from there
You wouldn't by chance happen to have that $%*#@! "security product" called ZoneAlarm installed? (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=83558)

np: Gas - Track 5 (Königsforst)

zaapa
30th Nov 2008, 00:49
did you try configuring the keys? or go into the settings and set to default?
or maybe manually re-mapping your keys?

i already tryed to configure the keys but it doesnt do a thing the only thing that works is the mouse and what about the second problem
do you know something?

Leak
30th Nov 2008, 00:59
i already tryed to configure the keys but it doesnt do a thing the only thing that works is the mouse and what about the second problem do you know something?
You still haven't told us if you're using ZoneAlarm or not - because that P.O.S. causes exactly your symptoms...

np: Alias & Ehren - 52nd & West (Lillian)