PDA

View Full Version : i cant pull the statue...!!!

JediKnight
27th Nov 2008, 07:56
in thailand bellow the kali statue there is a small statue that has to be pulled...but lara...CANT!!! and i restarted the game but still the same problem.

any help with that?

any patch available?

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq20Ga70

vidanovicd
27th Nov 2008, 16:11
I have same problem

Veppie
27th Nov 2008, 16:15
Even when you press the "interact" button it doesn't work?? That's weird. Sorry, there still is no patch.

jaywalker2309
27th Nov 2008, 17:40
Definitely never seen that ring fail to be pullable..

You pressing and holding the grapple key or watever key it is that pulls? or are u pressing rapidly?

JediKnight
27th Nov 2008, 22:30
i tried all possiple ways of pushing the key still nothing.she start pulling but she stops before even the statue moves.
i played it again from the start but the problem remained :(

shallpion
28th Nov 2008, 09:38
i tried all possiple ways of pushing the key still nothing.she start pulling but she stops before even the statue moves.
i played it again from the start but the problem remained :(

That is just the same problem I met!!!!
Oh No!!!! I guess it must be a bug since so many people have this trouble
Are you using WinXP or Vista?

Leak
28th Nov 2008, 10:51
I'd hazard a guess it's like that one jump in TR:A that was positively impossible if you used a no-CD patch...

dieselcowboy
28th Nov 2008, 16:19
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq20Ga70[/url] I HAVE DONE THAT ITS NO PROBLEM..LISTEN... WHEN U STAND WITH THE STATUE,, U HAVE TO AIM FOR UR WIRE TO GET THE RING THEN U HOLD AND GO LEFT,,THE STATUE TURNS A BIT THEN U GO ARROUND AND GET THE OTHER RING DO THE SAME UNTIL U REACH THE BOTTOM WITH THE STATUE,, THEN THE DOOR OPENS... GOOD LUCK.. I HAVE A DIFFERNET PROBLEM I TELLING U BE MUCH WORSE THEN U R NOW,,HEHEHE

JediKnight
28th Nov 2008, 22:41
SOLUTION

push the interact key rapidly...it will FALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vidanovicd
29th Nov 2008, 00:45
yes!!!!! press rapidly and it will fall. yeeeeeeeee