PDA

View Full Version : Playing TR on XBOX

lara-supreme
25th Nov 2008, 22:15
Hopefully I am in the right place for this question. I would like to get an xbox, and I was thinking of going for the xbox 360 arcade. Does TR Underworld play on this or do you need something with more memory or however that works? Arcade seems to be the cheapest version and since I am really only into TR, that is about all I would really play on it, besides a few other games.

josh1122
26th Nov 2008, 00:18
Hopefully I am in the right place for this question. I would like to get an xbox, and I was thinking of going for the xbox 360 arcade. Does TR Underworld play on this or do you need something with more memory or however that works? Arcade seems to be the cheapest version and since I am really only into TR, that is about all I would really play on it, besides a few other games.

Yes Underworld will play fine on this. So don't worry. Also the more memory thing is optional. You can either use a regular sized memory unit or get a 20GB through a 120GB Hard drive if you wish,option.

Differences are..

1. With the single memory unit card that you can get it,it would be used only to save your games and such in your games.

2. Hard drives for your 360 are only necessary if you plan on downloading demos,XBOX Live Arcade games from the marketplace,renting videos from the marketplace store,storing music or photos

so if your not going to download demos/movies/music etc then get the memory unit.

It also depends on if you would get online because the new dashboard update is out called NXE and i dont think it currently will install onto a memory unit card.

But then again if you do not use online service of XBL,meaning you do not wish to use online and just want to play your games offline, than again a regular memory unit is fine and theres no need for a hard drive.

anyways, anymore questions about anything, PM me anytime and ill try to help ya :D