PDA

View Full Version : Wii version recall?

dudeofwii
25th Nov 2008, 04:28
Ok, so many people seem to be having issues with the wii version (not just the "missing lever" glitch mind you), would it really be out of the question to just recall the dang game?
I am going to guess though, that since they have already issued the SD Card save "patch"
http://support.eidosinteractive.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=231&commentsuccess=1, that we can forget about ever getting a "clean" version for wii...
I should'nt have to use a save game file just to play a game the way its meant to be played. Pathetic.
I would love to hear an official answer from a mod on this. If i can hold off and just buy a bug free version at a later date, that would be awsome.

rg_001100
25th Nov 2008, 04:43
If i can hold off and just buy a bug free version at a later date, that would be awsome.

:lol: That's what people say when they get a buggy version of a game ("Oh, why didn't they delay the release, I wouldn't mind"), but when the release of a game is delayed, people are all up in arms about the issue. (The PS2 version was delayed, and the members were quite upset, saying Eidos doesn't care about PS2, etc.)

dudeofwii
25th Nov 2008, 12:32
its better to wait for quality then to dive head first into a pile of crap.