PDA

View Full Version : The Trailer Guys

TDK
24th Nov 2008, 08:55
Yup its out here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eShprJ49Of4
Hmm the trailer is boring bcus there is no action in it but its going to show u places from Arkham Asylum :D

OSM1017
24th Nov 2008, 13:37
Looks creepy. Like Batman meets Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I guess this also confirms Mark Hamill as the Joker then, thank goodness. We better get Kevin Conroy for Batman as well. :D

Billyman
24th Nov 2008, 16:07
Looks creepy. Like Batman meets Silent Hill and Resident Evil. I guess this also confirms Mark Hamill as the Joker then, thank goodness. We better get Kevin Conroy for Batman as well. :D

I second that! This is gonna be a loooooooooooong wait for me! :(

SHAZAM!
24th Nov 2008, 22:58

We're getting both Conroy and Hamill. I read it in an OXM preview.:D

NightRain'06
25th Nov 2008, 01:53
Great ! I'm so excited to hear they locked Kevin Conroy because he IS Batman !! Nobody can provide a better voice than him.

I bought Justice League: The New Frontier DVD and Jeremy Sisto from new Law and Order seasons seriously did not fit as Batman.

Mark Hamill as The Joker ? I never knew that until reading about it in IMDB.com a while ago when Batman : The Animated Series was on.

Anyway, glad to have these two locked !!

Go Eidos and Warner Bros. !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

batman93oo
25th Nov 2008, 04:02
Paul Dini the writer of Batman tas is writing the story for the game he is gonna want conroy as the voice no reason other wise and conroy is more like the official batman comic voice if u had to choose its deep and powering for batman still deep for bruce wayne but lively conroy is great for voice acting

The_Hylden
25th Nov 2008, 04:58
Yup. Those trio are like the 3 Musketeers of the Batman Universe in voice acting. I mean, I could watch Mark Hamill as The Joker all day long, and Kevin Conroy reacting to his antics in both Bruce Wayne and Batman roles. He is Batman in voice, all of that with Paul Dini as the writer and, let's not forget the superior art talents being lent by Jim Lee.

I'm pretty much as excited as I can be for a game, or a movie:) The Dark Knight was about this level of hopeful anticipation. Can't wait for this:thumbsup:

:D

apple@thebatmanuniverse
25th Nov 2008, 05:20
i love that fact that the dev team went and got dini, conroy and hamill. they know what batman must feel like and what fans love. thats big kudos to them for keping the quality high on this game.

Parkdaledude
25th Nov 2008, 23:07
i love that fact that the dev team went and got dini, conroy and hamill. they know what batman must feel like and what fans love. thats big kudos to them for keping the quality high on this game.

I Agree Totally!

VXR
26th Nov 2008, 16:01
amazing....... thats all, simply amazing

worldpool
27th Nov 2008, 01:41
i see the riddler on the trailer on 47 secs or so

The_Hylden
27th Nov 2008, 04:33
... You must've had your bat-goggles on, because I didn't see him. There's no being at all at 47 seconds and the ones at 37 are just inmates:pUnless I am missing something...

worldpool
27th Nov 2008, 05:22
... You must've had your bat-goggles on, because I didn't see him. There's no being at all at 47 seconds and the ones at 37 are just inmates:pUnless I am missing something...
ok i will look again but i saw a green thing moveing on the wall

The_Hylden
27th Nov 2008, 09:00
Those are reflections from the lights above. Florescent, it looks like.

krycekuva
27th Nov 2008, 10:32
great hamill and conroy are the voices of the real batman and joker,.. no bdy else does them better,.. hope they fix catwoman if she is to feature,.. the MK worlds collide voice acting isnt really working for me...

DrDoom
27th Nov 2008, 20:12
It's just great to hear Hamill as the Joker again, even if it is just a creepy laugh.

BatFan
27th Nov 2008, 23:34
Yup its out here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eShprJ49Of4
Hmm the trailer is boring bcus there is no action in it but its going to show u places from Arkham Asylum :D

Here's an HD version. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42998.html

The_Hylden
28th Nov 2008, 08:54
YouTube already has a HD format for the vieos, as it says. Just copy and paste &fmt=22 at the end of the address link.

imbatman08
28th Nov 2008, 19:01
ok i will look again but i saw a green thing moveing on the wall

the green things are people and i think i read somwhere its like sumit do with his mask do you knw how he can turn them red so he can see in the dark .. this one lets him see through walls to see how many thugs there is waiting

Rachie
1st Dec 2008, 04:47
Wow that looks amazing, and scary. :D It reminds me of Shalebridge Cradle in Thief Deadly Shadows, except this one is still open and the paitients are still alive.

It must be one big asylum. Well, the more the better. ;)

imported_Jill_Valentine
1st Dec 2008, 16:01
Awesome teaser!! I am so excited.

Schiff, Thomas
19th Dec 2008, 03:39
I kept waiting for Pyramid Head to jump out at me xD