PDA

View Full Version : Wii game freezes, again even after power off

lisau
23rd Nov 2008, 13:13
Any chance anyone else is experiencing the game freezing - I have to power it off, it returns to it's last 'good' save location - it then freezes again but in a slightly different spot.

Any help will be appreicated.
Thanks much

mizzlaracroft
23rd Nov 2008, 18:18
Any chance anyone else is experiencing the game freezing - I have to power it off, it returns to it's last 'good' save location - it then freezes again but in a slightly different spot.

Any help will be appreicated.
Thanks much

well, mine froze after completing the mexico level :mad2: and now i have to start all over again! 2 hours work wasted. The wii wouldnt even reset or anything, i had to turn it off at the plug.

reminds me of angel of darkness, crappy saving points.

Campstuff
23rd Nov 2008, 18:22
well, mine froze after completing the mexico level :mad2: and now i have to start all over again! 2 hours work wasted. The wii wouldnt even reset or anything, i had to turn it off at the plug.

reminds me of angel of darkness, crappy saving points.

I had the exact same problem, it froze right after the cutscene after you complete the mexico level. :confused:

In order to get past it, just save the game before you finish the level, and if it freezes again, unplug the wii, and reload... It worked for me:o

lara-supreme
27th Nov 2008, 01:53
Same problem cannot remember where it froze, could have been Mexico, but I had to unplug the Wii to get it to fix.

dubstar76
28th Nov 2008, 23:32
I have the exact same problem! the game freezes, have to pull the plug on wii console to start again! does it on the same platform just in different places on it! cant seem to get past this point in the game as it just freezes everytime i go to move off the platform!
There is nothing wrong with my wii plays all other games fine etc etc. There just seems to be too many bugs/ glitches with the wii version, edios need to sort this out!!

Countess-Croft
2nd Dec 2008, 01:39
Mine locked up within the Mexico level, in the room with the statues and broken staircases.

I really hope Eidos fixes this problem before I go crazy. :mad2: