PDA

View Full Version : Themes and Gamer Pics

LORD BLACKFIRE
23rd Nov 2008, 04:21
I sure hope you have your art department busy making some gamer pics and themes for Battlestations: Pacific.

I'd love to seem them drop in December to start laying the ground work for the demo (there will be one, yes?) and the game's release in February.

Polarshark
23rd Nov 2008, 04:38
yeah we really do need more info and news

february?

oh well

Waffen
3rd Jan 2009, 21:34
yea im hoping for mid-late jan or early feb. :mad2:

Yamamoto666
4th Jan 2009, 17:09
gamestop says APRIL 29 :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad2: :confused: :mad2: :nut: :nut: :nut: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ill wait...:mad2:

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 18:49
true but that isnt the actual website i want it to be april 29. so i can play it sooner and my dad ( divorced ) will buy me any thing i want :D :D he even got me a PSP a DS and a xbox and a Ps2 :eek: :D :D

Yamamoto666
4th Jan 2009, 20:11
haha all my dad does is complain, sit on his fat ass and read, he is 73...retired

he dont buy me anything either..

Waffen
4th Jan 2009, 20:25
true but that isnt the actual website i want it to be april 29. so i can play it sooner and my dad ( divorced ) WILL buy me any thing i want :D :D he even got me a PSP a DS and a xbox and a Ps2 :eek: :D :D

my dad does buy my anything i want. And i dont even need to go over there for like a day. ( i dont like my dad all he is a drunk and kicked me and my mom out when i was like 3 sooo yea not a real good father-son realtionship. :mad2: but i "like" him for stuff to be honest i cant say i love my dad because i dont.