PDA

View Full Version : Stuck near thor's Glove

Demonica
22nd Nov 2008, 19:32
I'm in a chamber where there are 2 pillers...in front of each pillar are pressure pads. In front is a door that requires pulling with the harness...behind the door you can see Thor's Glove

But how do you do it ???

To the right of the room there is a pillar that I climbed and entered a room...once I dropped down inside I had to place 2 rocks onto the pressure pad in order to higher a door to get back out...other than that the room seems empty...

To the left of the pillar room is another room...this one empty

Back to the centre room with the 2 pillars...The hint says to place rocks on the prssure pad...I assume stand on the other until the door locks lower, then harness the door...but where are the rocks ??? I cant take them off the pressure pad in the room to the left as the door closes the minute I walk off the pressure pad rock in hands..

Someone help PLEEEEASE

I do hope the rest of the game isnt going to be like this...( flasbacks of dark angel ) a short game but with rediculously hard levels that take ages to complete.

Curious101
22nd Nov 2008, 19:39
Throw the rocks out of the room while standing on the pressure pad. For PC it's the default capslock key. If you're using another system, it's whatever key used to throw grenades.

Hope that helped.

Resy
22nd Nov 2008, 19:43
took me a while on this too cause I didn't know you could throw things LOL. R1 for PS3 (aka the grenade button)

_Love2Raid_
22nd Nov 2008, 19:52
RB for 360, also the Grenade button........;) :D

Stand on the pressure plate, throw both rocks in the previous room and just run and rolldive through the door before the it closes, I loved that part! :thumbsup:

mizzlaracroft
23rd Nov 2008, 15:45
I'm in a chamber where there are 2 pillers...in front of each pillar are pressure pads. In front is a door that requires pulling with the harness...behind the door you can see Thor's Glove

But how do you do it ???

To the right of the room there is a pillar that I climbed and entered a room...once I dropped down inside I had to place 2 rocks onto the pressure pad in order to higher a door to get back out...other than that the room seems empty...

To the left of the pillar room is another room...this one empty

Back to the centre room with the 2 pillars...The hint says to place rocks on the prssure pad...I assume stand on the other until the door locks lower, then harness the door...but where are the rocks ??? I cant take them off the pressure pad in the room to the left as the door closes the minute I walk off the pressure pad rock in hands..

Someone help PLEEEEASE

I do hope the rest of the game isnt going to be like this...( flasbacks of dark angel ) a short game but with rediculously hard levels that take ages to complete.

Once in the main room, place both rocks on one pressure pad, then hook your gpapple to the gate (keep in mind you can grapple and retract around objects now)

With the grapple still attatched to the gate, walk on the other pressure plate and then pull

hope this helps :)

UTWarden
24th Nov 2008, 05:03
I had to replay this section :( there is a chance that the RB, or R1 may not pop up to TELL you can toss the stones.This happen to me.

exo1989
20th May 2013, 09:33
Hi,

Can anyone here please help me,I am not able to throw the stones while standing on the pressure plate.
whenever I throw using capslock or granade button she always throw them somewhere else.

I tried standing at every point of the pressure plate but still getting the same problem.
I just read somewhere that this is kind of bug in the game,if it is then please can anybody suggest me what am I supposed to do right now.

Bcoz I have spent 2 or more days in completing this Thor's temple but could not succeed.