PDA

View Full Version : The Brand New Official "What was your favourite Tomb Raider Game?" incl. TR:U

Pages : [1] 2

CatSuit&Ponytail
22nd Nov 2008, 12:22
As originally posted by CatSuit&Ponytail ;)

Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider Gold http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/PyramidBoxesTR1.gif

Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider II Gold http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/PyramidBoxesTR2.gif

Tomb Raider III, Tomb Raider: The Lost Artifact http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/PyramidBoxesTR3.gif

Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation , Tomb Raider: Chronicles http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/PyramidBoxesTR4.gif

Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness , Tomb Raider: Legend http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/PyramidBoxesTR6-7.gif

Tomb Raider: Anniversary, or Tomb Raider: Underworld http://www.catagar.com/treasure/TRU-pyramid.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is our first poll for the games Tomb Raider 1 to Tomb Raider Chronicles.

http://www.catsuitandponytail.com/files/PollResultsAsOfSept92003.jpg (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110)
And the second....
http://www.catagar.com/cat/files/Poll2.jpg (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=24053)
And the third....
http://www.catagar.com/treasure/TRPoll3.jpg (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=57874)
And the fourth....
http://www.catagar.com/treasure/TR1-TRApollresults.jpg (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=68562)

Rexie
22nd Nov 2008, 12:38
I love a new game every year, so I voted for TRC.

(and yes, I'm almost finished with TRU.)

Treeble
22nd Nov 2008, 15:45
Last time around we could pick up multiple choices. =(

lum1n
22nd Nov 2008, 16:09
Angel of Darkness.

Nenya
23rd Nov 2008, 12:39
Angel of Darkness.
love it :)

Jas_SharpShooter
23rd Nov 2008, 13:53
my gosh, its like trying to pick the cutest puppy of the litter:(
i like all the puppies but i can only choose one:(
but i went for angel of darkness:D

JustMe
23rd Nov 2008, 13:57
The Angel Of Darkness...TR4...and Chronicles for a reason that even I don't know :confused: :scratch:
(well i pretty much love all of them but i'll vote AOD :p )

dark_princess
23rd Nov 2008, 15:04
TRL,TRA and TRU are fantastic!!! they are the best games I have ever played,but still I voted for Last Revelation because that is the real Tomb Raider. I like AOD as well,game had a good story. You can do with Last Revelation and AOD the same thing you did with Anniversary

briek
25th Nov 2008, 20:50
How is AOD so popular? I thought that was a horrible game. It wasn't Tomb Raider. It was more of a RPG than an action/adventure. Bleck. :scratch:

Aminahveggie
26th Nov 2008, 12:57
@ BRIEK >real tomb raider gamers and if you understand tomb 4 than it is tombraider . I dont now why people said aod isnt tomb raider yes it is. there is one tomb raider and 1 lara. dont forget it! keep it humanly!! ( for people who thinks aod was a big mistake)>>thanks aod, underworld exist .

and aod was unfinished, it was a introduce for the trilogy. she must go to cappadocia soo much good places, like pyramides and sand:rolleyes: and more what likes on the places of tomb raider. but in aod they put it al little together little mess up becuz eidos wanted to release it fast. but tomb of ancients was fun to do. there were a lot of things there missed out of aod. I know my english is bad ! but Im the best in the class thanks all of you guys.

and still aod had more voters than underworld I LIKE THAT!:eek: :lmao:

dudeofwii
27th Nov 2008, 03:37
I can not vote.:( My favourite game is not listed. My favourite Tomb Raider game is Tomb Raider: curse of the sword, for Nintendo Gameboy Color.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/2/523652_44434_front.jpg
Awsome game.

briek
27th Nov 2008, 05:28
@ BRIEK >real tomb raider gamers and if you understand tomb 4 than it is tombraider . I dont now why people said aod isnt tomb raider yes it is. there is one tomb raider and 1 lara. dont forget it! keep it humanly!! ( for people who thinks aod was a big mistake)>>thanks aod, underworld exist .

and aod was unfinished, it was a introduce for the trilogy. she must go to cappadocia soo much good places, like pyramides and sand:rolleyes: and more what likes on the places of tomb raider. but in aod they put it al little together little mess up becuz eidos wanted to release it fast. but tomb of ancients was fun to do. there were a lot of things there missed out of aod. I know my english is bad ! but Im the best in the class thanks all of you guys.

and still aod had more voters than underworld I LIKE THAT!:eek: :lmao:

I think I'd like to consider myself a real raider. I have been playing since the first game. I don't feel that Angel of Darkness had that Tomb Raidery feeling. It was too... urban. Maybe if they would have been able to continue the series I would have seen where it all tied in, but they didn't, so AoD remains my least favorite out of all of them. I will admit it had its moments, but they were few and far between. The stealth and detective mystery characteristics were both really big turnoffs to me.

P.S. Pyramids and sand rock more than greenhouses with oddly mutated houseflies.;)

briek
27th Nov 2008, 05:29
@m.amacita...

Random, I know, but your birthday is two years and one day later than mine. :)

rg_001100
27th Nov 2008, 05:36
I can not vote.:( My favourite game is not listed. My favourite Tomb Raider game is Tomb Raider: curse of the sword, for Nintendo Gameboy Color.
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/2/523652_44434_front.jpg
Awsome game.

Yeah, the polls are limited to 10 options... I wonder what's going to happen after the next game :lmao:

aquario_1984
27th Nov 2008, 12:10
angel of darkness does it for me. its such a great story, dark, atmospheric, decadent, moody,.. wow... i just cant stop playing it.

funny to say it but, it was the fact that tru resembles traod what brought me back into tr. i didnt like trlegend, nor tranniversary. i may say tru was still too short for my taste, but since it looks hell lot more like traod i think i will get use to it.

ScarAnna
27th Nov 2008, 13:22
Ahhh hard to choose! Maybe TRA or TRU, or TRL, i love legend and underworld's storyline but the games were so short :( TRA was longer, and i love long TR's!

Aminahveggie
27th Nov 2008, 14:26
I think I'd like to consider myself a real raider. I have been playing since the first game. I don't feel that Angel of Darkness had that Tomb Raidery feeling. It was too... urban. Maybe if they would have been able to continue the series I would have seen where it all tied in, but they didn't, so AoD remains my least favorite out of all of them. I will admit it had its moments, but they were few and far between. The stealth and detective mystery characteristics were both really big turnoffs to me.

P.S. Pyramids and sand rock more than greenhouses with oddly mutated houseflies.;)

Oh im sorry. for calling the name real tomb raider.. everbody is real in them own ways!:) and somebody feels the tomb feeling at aod and some not. But this one was a bit different. there is a petition aod trilogy. but I dont think they do that. but I love that game as story as the controls.were humanly!

Aminahveggie
27th Nov 2008, 14:28
angel of darkness does it for me. its such a great story, dark, atmospheric, decadent, moody,.. wow... i just cant stop playing it.

funny to say it but, it was the fact that tru resembles traod what brought me back into tr. i didnt like trlegend, nor tranniversary. i may say tru was still too short for my taste, but since it looks hell lot more like traod i think i will get use to it.

OM G OMG OMG! youre my soulmate!!! I wasnt fan anymore becuz of legend and anniversary- Underworld looks a little bit of aod. but not so really. I am with my opinion with you!:cool: :D

Veppie
27th Nov 2008, 16:53
TR2 is my alltime favorite. It's the first tr game I've ever played and I would have to time travel to have another game to be better than TR2. Maybe if they did a tr2 remake that would be my favorite.

If TRL+TRU were one game, they would be second best now they are too short and is Anniversary second best.

heller4u
27th Nov 2008, 17:11
TR:L and AoD. But I voted TR:L.:D

JustMe
27th Nov 2008, 20:25
The Angel Of Darkness...TR4...and Chronicles for a reason that even I don't know :confused: :scratch:
(well i pretty much love all of them but i'll vote AOD :p )

OMFG! :eek:
How could i forget TR2 and TRU?! (even if i haven't played TRU i love it :D )

Jezyk
27th Nov 2008, 20:29
I think we could choose 3 options in previous polls? Or is my memory playing tricks on me??
I can't really decide on just 1 of them......

caiounder
28th Nov 2008, 00:35
ive really loved TRA, TRC, AoD, TR4, TRL (TRU too, but they r one game) and TR3 :nut:

Paddy
28th Nov 2008, 04:25
Since I hadnt played Underworld yet I picked Legend

_Avalon_
28th Nov 2008, 04:44
well at the moment my favorite is tomb raider legend cause i haven't played underworld yet...but as soon as i do i bet that'll be my favorite!!!

xx :D

dollypeg
28th Nov 2008, 04:58
It´s not fair just to choose one... I love all of the TR´s except Chronicles an AOD.
I voted for TR:L cuz i thought the graphics were amazing and it was different from all the other TR´s and cuz i haven´t played on TRU :( i need to upgrade my PC first :mad2:

I´m a Tomb Raider fanatic!!!! :lmao: :nut: :p :lol:

"I NEED THOR´S BELT TO GET THE HAMMER AND I NEED THE HAMMER TO KILL A GOD

Rai
28th Nov 2008, 15:21
I think it is only fair to hold off voting until I get a chance to play TR Underworld. ;)

Atlantis3735
28th Nov 2008, 15:47
I'm bored of voting for TR1 so I voted for TRU.
It's my favourite at the moment because it exceeded my expectations. :)

morsusmihi
28th Nov 2008, 16:55
AoD is the way to go people. It was an amazing game and, if you actually think about it, more realistic. Lara gets trapped in a tomb in TR4, when she get's out, where's the last place she'd want to go? So, she sticks to urban areas, but still ventures down into a tomb anyway. Plus, about half of the story was cut out because Eidos rushed...and there were supposed to be two games after that...so we technically only got one sixth of the story.

William Croft
28th Nov 2008, 17:12
Underworld No doubt, gripping story, nice gameplay and beautiful graphics :D

Way to go CD.

Lexy
29th Nov 2008, 01:21
i chose aod. but i haven't gotten tru yet, so that's just my choice so far... :scratch:

Icetea555
30th Nov 2008, 07:04
I chose TR AOD because I love that one.:p

hzh_online
30th Nov 2008, 14:12
Tomb Raider 3, of course.

I'm rather surprised with the results. AOD's a decent game and all, but there's no denying it's buggy, messy, unfinished, poorly executed, short, easy. To think it's superior to Tomb Raider 1-5 is a bit puzzling to me... :scratch:

Jason-Voorhees
30th Nov 2008, 15:06
My fav was AOD great story and it was so much fun when a glitch happened when she dies but i also LOVE Underworld too

UMIST_For_Ever
30th Nov 2008, 18:25
AOD was good, there were tombs within the story - there are only so many ancient sites to investigate - many had been destroyed over time and it always interesting to see a modern perspective on investigation, especially when people have removed the artifacts and it is necessary to retrieve them.

I voted for TR2 - I found it the most challenging and full of fiendish traps and enemies that jump out at you.

The Last Revelation is my second choice, Egyptology is a strong passion of mine as is Archaeology.

Thirdly, I would choose AOD.

krycekuva
1st Dec 2008, 02:26
i voted for TRAOD, i know it was a bit urban, bt thats becuasse the real tombs were left out. massacrated from the game... i really think they need to undo that damage by giving us a rel TRAOD game full of real underground tombs, catacombs, temples, mistery, graveyards, demons, ghosts, gants, nephilim, and the new theory, of "the ancients-like" atlanteans conected to karel.

even if it was to be a remake, it wouldnt be if they add everything that was left out,.. who knows almost more than 45% of it...

TRAOD.!!!!!

briek
1st Dec 2008, 14:15
i voted for TRAOD, i know it was a bit urban, bt thats becuasse the real tombs were left out. massacrated from the game... i really think they need to undo that damage by giving us a rel TRAOD game full of real underground tombs, catacombs, temples, mistery, graveyards, demons, ghosts, gants, nephilim, and the new theory, of "the ancients-like" atlanteans conected to karel.

even if it was to be a remake, it wouldnt be if they add everything that was left out,.. who knows almost more than 45% of it...

TRAOD.!!!!!

And no RPG-esque conversations. But it won't happen anyway.

Sina_Croft
1st Dec 2008, 14:24
I don't know.

Legend and Underworld give me such a weird after taste :s (probably because of the story and the unanswered questions. AoD probably too, haven't finished it yet.)

Choosing is so hard xD

I'll vote for TR III, that one gave me the most exciting feeling, I guess :p :) ( and I didn't played the whole game, I think :p . Watching over brother's shoulder <3 ^^ )

baultista
1st Dec 2008, 18:50
Tomb Raider 3 is my all-time favourite TR game.

seashell093
1st Dec 2008, 21:04
TR1=classic!:D

LaraLovers
2nd Dec 2008, 15:58
Despites all of the thing that happen (gliches, bug or something..) I think it's the best TR ever.

_Tomb_Raider_
2nd Dec 2008, 16:18
Angel of Darkness and Underworld!

Mr Croft
2nd Dec 2008, 16:19
Tomb Raider : Underworld, of course :)
Awesome (should I say epic? :p ) story, gameplay, and the puzzles were a bit hard (I was like :eek: :confused: ). Oh, and I played it on the PS3, and I haven't found any camera problems, glitches, bugs, etc.

;)

kiss-bite
2nd Dec 2008, 17:02
TRII still sits on the TR game throne for me.:D

ski2bbad
3rd Dec 2008, 20:23
I loved TR4, that was my favorite until I played TRL.

I have all of the TR games and I play them all whenever I can, but I notice that I tend to play TRL more than any of the other games in the series. . . . . thus my vote is TRL

note: I have not played TRU as I am still waiting for the PS2 version. :mad2:

RockWitU
4th Dec 2008, 13:19
Well Im not an old fan , I played TR :AOD for the 1st time in 2004 and i liked it so much , never played the old TR games but i hear that they are a good video games :) , and since AoD I started to like TR and the amazing lara croft.
Well i choosed TR:A because its a very thrilling game, a remake for the 1st TR game.
TR:U I'am planning to buy this game when i have enough money. :D

Jezyk
4th Dec 2008, 14:59
I think someone is cheating... or did AOD actually become so popular? :rolleyes:

lara778
6th Dec 2008, 09:42
TR2 has to be my favourite for the puzzles and exploration
closely followed by TR:L ~ I love unlocking all the outfits {must be a girlie thing:lol: }
and then TRLR for gorgeous egyptian tombs, allthough the backtracking was
a bit of a pain:nut:

I love them all for lots of different reasons... more Lara pleeeese :D :D :D

I like all the new smilies:wave: :naughty:

briek
6th Dec 2008, 15:42
I think someone is cheating... or did AOD actually become so popular? :rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking.

Or perhaps the average age on the forums is 14, so it was the first game they played. I know I'm still in love with the first Tomb Raider I played - II. That's my vote. :)

serendipity
6th Dec 2008, 17:58
Angel of Darkness, because of the storyline.
Underworld is mainly graphics...

briek
6th Dec 2008, 18:30
Angel of Darkness, because of the storyline.
Underworld is mainly graphics...

From what I've seen, Underworld looks pretty epic.

Jezyk
6th Dec 2008, 21:52
That's what I was thinking.

Or perhaps the average age on the forums is 14, so it was the first game they played. I know I'm still in love with the first Tomb Raider I played - II. That's my vote. :)
Good observation, my first TR was TR 1 and it was my vote :) ...but I still think it's suspicious, especially since in the last poll I could find (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=57874&page=4) AOD was voted last (not counting the expansion packs). I think that someone/some people may live with an illusion that CD is actually going to make a remake of AOD.
I don't really know that much about marketing and stuff, but I'm pretty sure that failed games don't get remakes or continuations. Sorry guys.

BTW where is the poll from the TRA board???

briek
6th Dec 2008, 22:03
Yeah, they were originally going to make AoD 2 instead of TR:L, but the decided against it because pleasing the majority fans who are dedicated to the series seemed more important than pleasing the fans that felt most strongly about one game (AoD). I can't imagine them remaking AoD, but if they did who knows what would happen?:group_hug: I just like that smiley. There is no point to it. :)

aLadyMayCry
7th Dec 2008, 17:45
I voted for Legend :D
But it was a hard to chose between TRL and TRU :P

italibabee
8th Dec 2008, 23:31
legend was the first tomb raider i played/heard of....the first you played is always the best....or at least for me it is...:lol: :D

but i bet ill love TR:U....just legend has to be first...:D

Prettyprincess
9th Dec 2008, 06:20
Tr3 its a classic, i love AoD too but tr3 for me.:D the only reason why AoDwas so bad is because of the glitches in the game.

rg_001100
9th Dec 2008, 06:27
the only reason why AoDwas so bad is because of the glitches in the game.

On top of the gameplay...

briek
9th Dec 2008, 18:45
On top of the gameplay...

On top of the interactive characters on the street.

are7era
10th Dec 2008, 09:38
I am playing AOD right now and I don't get it. I love some of the spy scenes but the actual tomb raiding is awful. I love the interactive characters but the voice acting is god-awful.

I picked TRA. utterly perfect game. Great gameplay, nice addins, looked amazing on my PS2, and was nice and long.

JustMe
11th Dec 2008, 03:31
AOD? Winning? :confused:
:confused: I thought people didn't like AOD :confused:

briek
11th Dec 2008, 04:28
People don't like AoD... it's just the small percentage that do seem to be taking over the forums.;)

JustMe
11th Dec 2008, 04:35
People don't like AoD... it's just the small percentage that do seem to be taking over the forums.;)

Right...now you come to the "What's been edited" thread :rasp:

The_Underworld
11th Dec 2008, 17:23
I voted TRU. Angel Of Darkness Will Not Win!:nut:

briek
11th Dec 2008, 20:50
Right...now you come to the "What's been edited" thread :rasp:

Haha... you're ridiculous.

Professor Black
12th Dec 2008, 06:57
I am old enough to have played the original TRs but I was a nintendo fanboy up until ps2, I switched just in time for Legend and never played Aod, then from ps2 to xbox 360... weird I know. But I did read the story and saw the cutscenes from AoD and one thing I have to say about it is (I am going to get a lot of hate for this but I can't contain myself), I can't stand Kurtis, this is a personal opinion, something about the character erks me. I can't put my finger on it but when I see him he's got dufus written all over his forehead, sorry fans.

GeorgeMaciver
12th Dec 2008, 10:11
Nice to see that all 23 AoD fans have already stormed the forums and voted :thumbsup: :D Yay, go Underworld :rasp:

MissJess
12th Dec 2008, 18:16
Nice to see that all 23 AoD fans have already stormed the forums and voted :thumbsup: :D Yay, go Underworld :rasp:

LOL! :lol: :lol:

The_Underworld
14th Dec 2008, 01:27
I didn't really like aod HA!:D it was too buggy and there should've been more places instead of Paris and Prague.:)

serendipity
14th Dec 2008, 15:55

And I think anyone is free to like whatever he/she wants.

I really don't get why some people get so irritated that there are people who like AOD.

Aminahveggie
14th Dec 2008, 16:02
people are getting jealous because aod has a lot of voters. and so what? they can't see how much voters aod haves why not? because of glithces, people exaggerate a bit.. a bit? they exaggerate SO MUCH!!:mad2: :lmao:

lilhanhan
14th Dec 2008, 16:32
It's nice to see that AoD is in second place considering that people keep saying how it won't win; it's nice to see that some members support the game. :thumb:

We all know it has glitches, bugs and all that jazz so there's no need to keep mentioning it; and besides I bet no one here can name a TR which doesn't include at least one bug. ^.~

Anyway I haven't voted yet because I haven't had the chance to play Underworld, but knowing me I'll end up voting for Tomb Raider 2 again... ^.^;

briek
14th Dec 2008, 17:31
people are getting jealous because aod has a lot of voters. and so what? they can't see how much voters aod haves why not? because of glithces, people exaggerate a bit.. a bit? they exaggerate SO MUCH!!:mad2: :lmao:

I don't know if I would say they were jealous - just in awe. It was merely that AoD wasn't received well when it first made its appearance, and we're all wondering how and why it is rated so high in the polls. And glitches aren't exaggerated, nor do people exaggerate how bad the game was because of them. I couldn't play the game because of a huge issue with the software, and if I'm going to pay $50 for a game - I'd like to be able to finish it without having to start it over due to one mistake in gameplay. :)

serendipity
14th Dec 2008, 17:56
...and we're all wondering how and why it is rated so high in the polls. ...

Well, actually 90 people is really not a very good sample. ;) So I wouldn't think it gives enough reliable information to make any conclusions.

Aminahveggie
14th Dec 2008, 18:22
I don't know if I would say they were jealous - just in awe. It was merely that AoD wasn't received well when it first made its appearance, and we're all wondering how and why it is rated so high in the polls. And glitches aren't exaggerated, nor do people exaggerate how bad the game was because of them. I couldn't play the game because of a huge issue with the software, and if I'm going to pay $50 for a game - I'd like to be able to finish it without having to start it over due to one mistake in gameplay. :)

I bought for 7 euros tomb 1 2 3 4 5 and 6, so thats not expensive that collection :rasp:

briek
15th Dec 2008, 04:30
I bought for 7 euros tomb 1 2 3 4 5 and 6, so thats not expensive that collection :rasp:

Gasp... well, games are expensive here I guess.

serendipity
15th Dec 2008, 08:09
Gasp... well, games are expensive here I guess.

...or maybe they were more expensive, when they were first released, than now...:D

rg_001100
15th Dec 2008, 08:19

I bought a collection of TR1-6 for 50 NZD (approx. 30 USD, approx. 20 Euros).

RainaAudron
15th Dec 2008, 08:59
amazing that aod is second..:eek:

I voted for anniversary - because it is a very good game, fun gameplay, long and challenging enough and it has a replay value.

From the old-school ones I like TR2 the most:)

rg_001100
15th Dec 2008, 09:04
amazing that aod is second..:eek:

It was first at one point. I do not see why.

Aminahveggie
15th Dec 2008, 11:24
It was first at one point. I do not see why.

pfff youre jeleous. and go make youre own thread: why is aod second? than you will have answers I think?
this not belong to these thread, you have only to say why you think its the best, so keep it on that;)

briek
15th Dec 2008, 16:37
...or maybe they were more expensive, when they were first released, than now...:D

They're still a great deal more than 7 Euro all together. I guarantee the least they would be found costing is 30-40 dollars here.

John Akam
22nd Dec 2008, 15:13
I always thought that a lot of people in this forum hate Angel of Darkness. Very surprisingly it got the second spot. So the reality is not that much people hate the Angel of Darkness after all. YAY!!!!

And of course, I voted for the Angel of Darkness. It might not a tomb-raider-y as the other Tomb Raider games, but the story is very compelling, and for me, it is still very Tomb Raider.

rg_001100
22nd Dec 2008, 18:25
I always thought that a lot of people in this forum hate Angel of Darkness. Very surprisingly it got the second spot. So the reality is not that much people hate the Angel of Darkness after all. YAY!!!!....

No, AoD still is not the most popular game.

Aminahveggie
22nd Dec 2008, 18:36
people voted in my thread more for tomb 2 than aod remake still aod is the favourite:thumbsup: ... and underworld of course:P so funny to see the game with most glitches is the best:P

Rexie
22nd Dec 2008, 18:39
I always thought that a lot of people in this forum hate Angel of Darkness. Very surprisingly it got the second spot. So the reality is not that much people hate the Angel of Darkness after all. YAY!!!!

And of course, I voted for the Angel of Darkness. It might not a tomb-raider-y as the other Tomb Raider games, but the story is very compelling, and for me, it is still very Tomb Raider.

It's because of TRF.

Mr Croft
22nd Dec 2008, 18:40
people voted in my thread more for tomb 2 than aod remake still aod is the favourite:thumbsup: ... and underworld of course:P so funny to see the game with most glitches is the best:P

Underworld has not as many glitches as AoD. Have you played it?

toolga
22nd Dec 2008, 19:59
angel of darkness :rolleyes:

Core :hmm:

Jinnyskeans
22nd Dec 2008, 22:45
um i vote TR2

im surprised AOD is so high
its a good game with a v.good storyline
but the controls, glitches and general non tombyness votes it down for me

Abigor2
23rd Dec 2008, 05:16
Tomb Raider 2.

John Akam
23rd Dec 2008, 15:20
No, AoD still is not the most popular game.

Yes, AoD is THE popular Tomb Raider game.... FOR ITS BUGS AND GLITCHES!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

briek
23rd Dec 2008, 23:28
Yes, AoD is THE popular Tomb Raider game.... FOR ITS BUGS AND GLITCHES!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you're onto something... either that, or you're on something. :D

buffbabe
26th Dec 2008, 16:41
I love all the Tomb Raider games but i voted for Tomb Raider Last Revolation because it was the most challenging one for me. It took a long time for me to complete so many ways to go and those pesky skelletons lol :nut:

IvanaKC
27th Dec 2008, 15:56
Tomb Raider Underworld. (now I finally have it :D so I can vote)

crazyraider-147
27th Dec 2008, 16:19
Currently: Tomb Raider Underworld

Old timers: I have two TR 2 and TR 5

L4dy Croft
28th Dec 2008, 02:52
I'll vote for AOD, since it is the last TR game with the Original lara.

JustMe
28th Dec 2008, 03:00
OH WHY DID I VOTE FOR AOD?!?!!? I WANNA VOTE FOR TRU :( :( :(

Headache
28th Dec 2008, 21:00
AoD is in second place? You've got to be kidding me.

The oldies are becoming more and more under-appreciated it seems.

Aminahveggie
29th Dec 2008, 15:35
um i vote TR2

im surprised AOD is so high
its a good game with a v.good storyline
but the controls, glitches and general non tombyness votes it down for me

did I see tombyness?!! WATCH tomb raider 2!! thats has not so much tombes in it!!!:mad2: How much I said it to people, dagger of xians: offshore rig , diving area, opera house etc, ARENT TOMBES! noon tomb feelish either.

a tombraider game with only tombes in it dont make the game only tomb raider. thats less important!

Aminahveggie
29th Dec 2008, 15:42
underworld is boring. :P siriously, I think people get sick of it to play it many times. yeah people vote it becuz its new DUHHH

bugz and glitches winns!

Mr Croft
29th Dec 2008, 15:44
underworld is boring. :P siriously, I think people get sick of it to play it many times. yeah people vote it becuz its new DUHHH

bugz and glitches winns!

It's your opinion.

Jezyk
29th Dec 2008, 15:44
m.amacita... does the word "trolling" mean anything to you?

Mr Croft
29th Dec 2008, 15:50
m.amacita... does the word "trolling" mean anything to you?

So I am not the only one who thinks that way. :)

Aminahveggie
29th Dec 2008, 15:59
So I am not the only one who thinks that way. :)

did my words hurt you aww sorry :wave:

and what the heck is ur problem , dont talk with someone who isnt the same opinion my english is bad I know.

and why people cant see aod is second place? omg....

Mr Croft
29th Dec 2008, 16:11
did my words hurt you aww sorry :wave:

and what the heck is ur problem , dont talk with someone who isnt the same opinion my english is bad I know.

and why people cant see aod is second place? omg....

Who talked about AoD?
I respect your opinion, as you should respect the others.
:wave: :rolleyes:

Aminahveggie
29th Dec 2008, 16:39
Who talked about AoD?
I respect your opinion, as you should respect the others.
:wave: :rolleyes:

:P sorry my apologize for my bad attitude. but I respect everyone. still everbody talks on this thread like : oee aod the second? ore whuahahaha aod cant be second .

I mean come on why aod cant be the second? because of the bugs and glitches kurtis? no because the storyline is great. ( in my opinion and others )

people are confusing I know. because people didnt like aod and now aod is second I know !

come lets go back tho tthe topic:thumb:

and again my apologize people!

Mr Croft
29th Dec 2008, 16:40
:P sorry my apologize for my bad attitude. but I respect everyone. still everbody talks on this thread like : oee aod the second? ore whuahahaha aod cant be second .

I mean come on why aod cant be the second? because of the bugs and glitches kurtis? no because the storyline is great. ( in my opinion and others )

people are confusing I know. because people didnt like aod and now aod is second I know !

come lets go back tho tthe topic:thumb:

We are on-topic. :thumb:
And why can't be TR:U in first place?

Aminahveggie
30th Dec 2008, 18:14
We are on-topic. :thumb:
And why can't be TR:U in first place?

thats exactly what Im sayin :D
people dont whine about the places. I feel Offended if people always whine about the second place.

thats me im sorry:P

Jezyk
30th Dec 2008, 21:51
amacita, we are surprised that AoD is second for two reasons:
1. It is generally considered the worst TR (sorry if your opinion is different, but I say - generally) and it almost ruined the whole franchise.
2. If you check out previous polls, AoD was far behind other titles so it is quite surprising (not to say fishy) to find it so popular all of a sudden.

itsalexbyo
30th Dec 2008, 22:31
yeah this is weird how aod is in second. i voted for tr1 its the best tr game and is what started off the series!:)

larasbestm8
30th Dec 2008, 22:36
Oh, man! I love AoD!
That game was the best! Why? Because Lara decided to wear my favourite colour: khaki!!! :D

Aminahveggie
30th Dec 2008, 22:41
I love them all but dont love tomb 5 7 and 1

Bampire
30th Dec 2008, 22:49
The original shall remain my favourite.

Aminahveggie
30th Dec 2008, 22:50
yeah this is weird how aod is in second. i voted for tr1 its the best tr game and is what started off the series!:)

why its weird? becuz it has a good and big great storyline ?.. which it isnt finished! oh no I begin AGAIN. -.-" PEOPLE PLEASE I BAGGING Y"ALL STOP WITH NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT AOD its not fun for me and others who liked aod.. Helooooow this is a game were we talk it over 5 years long, the most of tomb raider games which we talk the most off(AOD) . omg.. my english is bad my apologize:(

rg_001100
31st Dec 2008, 02:07
why its weird?
Did you not read this post? I think it does well to explain why it is strange that AoD is 2nd. Regardless of how you feel about AoD yourself, these two things are undeniable.

amacita, we are surprised that AoD is second for two reasons:
1. It is generally considered the worst TR (sorry if you're opinion is different, but I say - generally) and it almost ruined the whole franchise.
2. If you check out previous polls, AoD was far behind other titles so it is quite surprising (not to say fishy) to find it so popular all of a sudden.

JunoJIm
31st Dec 2008, 05:04
Well, I finally finished TRU after a month of play. It now replaces my old fav - TR3.

The realism made me feel like I was actually there. There were a few glitches, and you definately need a gamepad for PC, but this game was fantastic !!!

I loved the puzzles, which were mostly large landscapes, encompassing Lara as she tried to figure out what to do next.

The game was also playable, without (almost) any outside help. I only got stuck a couple times.

They finally stopped her from running into walls after all this time, the enemies weren't too bad (I played on TR level), swimming was much more enjoyable, without having to worry about air, beautiful scenery, good weapons - all in all, the best yet.

Too bad we'll have to wait another year or more for the next one... I'll wait...:D

JunoJIm
31st Dec 2008, 05:14

Good to hear from you again, George !!! TRU is gaining, and will win.

A vote from you is worth ten...:D

Aminahveggie
31st Dec 2008, 15:28
heej people I wass forgotten this.

tomb 3 dont work at my computer? becuz if I play there is an sort of glitch..... the place is almost white I make now a vid about it ..

weird glitch... I cant it play normall!!!:mad2:

JunoJIm
1st Jan 2009, 02:44
What operating system are you running ???

If it's Win XP (or probably even the horrid Vista too), you can click on Help, then search for "compatibility" it should bring up a link to the Compatibility Wizard. I've found that choosing Win 98 works...

If you have a Mac, I have no ideas...

JunoJIm
1st Jan 2009, 02:53
I decided to run a similar poll over at trle.com

So far, TRU is looking good, with TR2 also...

trle-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=457972#457972

John Akam
1st Jan 2009, 13:33
I have a question. Why is Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness in italic on the poll up there? Is it because ... IT"S GREAT!!!!!:nut: :lol:

Ehemm...
Seriously...why?

Aminahveggie
1st Jan 2009, 14:31
I have a question. Why is Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness in italic on the poll up there? Is it because ... IT"S GREAT!!!!!:nut: :lol:

Ehemm...
Seriously...why?

I think the thread maker liked the aod game ore didnt like it at all. ore maybe stand so people watch it good? ore maybe tomb 1 2 3 4 5 6 is cores and the others are crystal?

pick one :lol:

boubou
1st Jan 2009, 17:09
hello I'm stuck in the south of Mexico I have found the key to open the door of Xibalba, the key is located next to the Mayan leader died in the hall that leads to the place where he is the belt thor, but I find the key if you can help me please thank you
Français

>
Anglais

permuter
Traduire
:confused:

Jezyk
1st Jan 2009, 17:31

Ehemm...
Seriously...why?

The one you voted for is shown in italisc.

briek
1st Jan 2009, 20:14
hello I'm stuck in the south of Mexico I have found the key to open the door of Xibalba, the key is located next to the Mayan leader died in the hall that leads to the place where he is the belt thor, but I find the key if you can help me please thank you
Français

>
Anglais

permuter
Traduire
:confused:

This should be in the gameplay section. Desolee.

Aminahveggie
1st Jan 2009, 21:48

ow hahahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: okay!

Icheer4Lara
2nd Jan 2009, 01:50
no joke this game moved me to tears! what was your favorite part??? :rolleyes:

briek
2nd Jan 2009, 19:22

Probably the Xibalba levels, but my favorite cutscene is when she breaks Natla's glass jar.

IvanaKC
2nd Jan 2009, 23:13

My favorite part is Arctic Sea. When you dive in and you swim and swim and find rewards....

GamemasterJJ
4th Jan 2009, 15:16
I'm sorry, but I think it's shocking that there are almost no classic fans around here who vote for the originals.

It's because of that, that games like Legend win - a game that is untrue to the TR series, I miss the old days.. :(

Aminahveggie
5th Jan 2009, 15:10
I'm sorry, but I think it's shocking that there are almost no classic fans around here who vote for the originals.

It's because of that, that games like Legend win - a game that is untrue to the TR series, I miss the old days.. :(

aod is classic to in my eyes = core = classic crystal = not classic..

but treuly, what can crystal do to make themselves classic? Nothing. so not complaining about that ;)

briek
6th Jan 2009, 01:14
aod is classic to in my eyes = core = classic crystal = not classic..

but treuly, what can crystal do to make themselves classic? Nothing. so not complaining about that ;)

Again with AoD? I don't think AoD can be considered a classic TR. That's when they were trying to revive the series, so they had to redesign the way the whole game worked. Redesign is not equal to classic.

John Akam
8th Jan 2009, 09:45

Oh...! Okay. That was embarrasing. :p

And yeah, even though AOD is my favorite Tomb Raider game(I think it's because of Lara's look, movement (...not the control m'kay?) and the storyline) I don't agree that AoD is the classic Tomb Raider game. For me, the classic Tomb Raider stops at The Last Revelation ... and dat's why, people, don't name anything 'last' because it might actually be the last one. :eek:

But still, the latest TR games are GREAT! Very addictive, I would say. I can never play any of the classic TR games over and over and over and over again like the new TR. The old ones are like, once u completed the game, you're satiated. And u won't feel like u wanna play it again for quite awhile. The new ones, on the contrary, once u finish it, u would immediately will want to replay it again.

So, regardless classic or not, Core or Crystal Dynamic, braided or ponytail, they're still great in their own essence. :thumb:

JunoJIm
9th Jan 2009, 00:05
Well said - I agree !!!

MissJess
9th Jan 2009, 03:31
woah, AOD in second. :|

This to me is a bit suspicious to me, seeing how it never really did this well in older polls. I thought TR1 always won these things!

Aminahveggie
9th Jan 2009, 15:51
people it doesnt matteri f it is classic ore not.

come let make the graphics like tomb 1 and the movements.

THAN she loook like classic dont yall see it:rolleyes:

GeorgeMaciver
9th Jan 2009, 16:11
I think most of the folks who usually vote TR1, TR2, TR3 and TR4 voted Underworld this time, while the folks who usually vote AoD voted for AoD again.

It seems that AoD spawned a new generation of Raiders so I can see why they feel so strongly about the game. I guess we'll just have to understand them and somehow accept them into normal society and hope they get over it :) :D

John Akam
10th Jan 2009, 01:46
I think most of the folks who usually vote TR1, TR2, TR3 and TR4 voted Underworld this time, while the folks who usually vote AoD voted for AoD again.

It seems that AoD spawned a new generation of Raiders so I can see why they feel so strongly about the game. I guess we'll just have to understand them and somehow accept them into normal society and hope they get over it :) :D

Yeah... you could be right.

And for some reason, when there's a poll which includes AoD in it (or anything associated with AoD), I'll straight away vote for it.

hummingbird87
10th Jan 2009, 07:41
Last Revelation and Legend are my favourites and of the two I pick LEgend because it was actually playable and had background music.

Yeah... you could be right.

And for some reason, when there's a poll which includes AoD in it (or anything associated with AoD), I'll straight away vote for it.

I think its possible people are voting for it because of the graphics in AOD which I thought were okay. I think people who were displeased with the realistic graphics of Underworld are now missing the stylised graphics of AOD.

John Akam
11th Jan 2009, 09:06
I stated earlier that I choose AoD,... not really because of it's graphic. Today's TR looks so much much better than AoD, (and hopefully there will be a remake for this one :nut: :nut: :nut: )

Fans of AoD had their own various reasons to call themselves 'fans'. But from my general understanding, it is because of the epic storyline and the atmosphere of the game that captivated us the most.

Of course my personal favorite - the way Lara moves. And all the noises she made :nut: !

So that's why AoD is second. :D

IvanaKC
11th Jan 2009, 14:13
Kurtis seems so bad character, and I still don't understand what happened to him......
(he helps Lara or what?! I played AOD and It's game that really annoys me :mad2: )

gizmo
16th Jan 2009, 15:37
Tomb raider 2 has to be the most enjoyable tr game I've ever played.
The story and plot was put together so nicely:D
But I love all of them to just that one more:nut:

ditom
19th Jan 2009, 21:50
TR4 is one of the best TRs but I voted for TRL because it's very playable.I didn't vote for TRU because I didn't play it :(

projo
21st Jan 2009, 01:58
I just finished TR1 for the second time this month. GLIDOS on windows xp and new textures have made it possible to play the ORIGINAL Tomb Raider once again, but better than before.
I had absolutely forgotten what ruins the newer tomb raider games: the progressive elimination of what I think is the most basic & intuitive level of control, replaced by "automatic" Lara.

ariesqba
27th Jan 2009, 16:35
i am so exited. i knew there was a forum, but i never expected it to be so full:D

great!!!

HotwingCindy
1st Feb 2009, 04:02
this vid is really funny if u already saw it then watch it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_cB5Cuasxs&feature=channel

mrwinter
1st Feb 2009, 20:36
I'm new here, but not new to tomb raider. I was going to vote on the best one, but after thinking of which to vote for i have found there isnt a best one. They are all Tomb Raider and all Lara Croft, they are all unique in there own way but still the same game. We get new weapons and tactics, new story lines and movies, but in the end we have journeyed and fought our way to the end. I have never been disappointed in any of the games (although they could be longer), so i vote for them all.

Quetzalcoatl
5th Feb 2009, 10:55
Wow, I'm pretty shocked to see the original TR1 so low on the list?!!! :(

This is by far my fave game - and I mean of any computer game! I know it's terribly dated now but, as I suspected, this has actually just added to its overall charm :) I love all the little sound fx I recall, the creaking gates that open in the Colosseum, the sound of the gorilla's in Greece, Lara's little 'oooh' groan when she's killed (sorry, morbid I know lol), the fluttering sound of the bats approaching in City of Vilcabamba. And the music of course! It was all so simple but effective and you just used your imagination for most of it. I remember I always thought Lost Valley was meant to be underground because of the black 'ceiling', I thought it was like enclosed within a huge cave! lol It was only years later it dawned on me that it was meant to be outside and the graphics at the time just couldnt deliver a sky! lol

Although I loved Underworld, Ive realised now that I dont think any new TR game will ever quite be the same as TR1 for me. I think there were just too many circumstances in my life at the time (winter 1996) that made TR1 special and it brings back a lot of memories playing it. Sorry Im being all nostalgic today :rolleyes:

Quetzalcoatl
5th Feb 2009, 11:06
I just finished TR1 for the second time this month. GLIDOS on windows xp and new textures have made it possible to play the ORIGINAL Tomb Raider once again, but better than before.
I had absolutely forgotten what ruins the newer tomb raider games: the progressive elimination of what I think is the most basic & intuitive level of control, replaced by "automatic" Lara.

Sounds great! Have you any screenshots? I used to have TR1 for the Saturn but I gave it away when I got the PS2 and then xbox360. I did have TR1 for my computer but then I got a laptop and it wouldnt work anymore :( Plus the music never played in any of the levels, which I really missed!

IvanaKC
7th Feb 2009, 16:13
Does anyone thinks that CD makes new tomb raider right now?

BLOWHARD
11th Feb 2009, 20:10
Another one? I must be out of touch :(
I have to go with my first true love, TR2 :p :D

Sina_Croft
11th Feb 2009, 20:17
Does anyone thinks that CD makes new tomb raider right now?

nope. I don't think so.. :(
But I didn't expect Angel of Darkness and Legend neither, so :p

I'm not sure anymore because of the selling of Eidos, the girly-Lara concept and having so much important employees fired at CD. :hmm:

Joshorty
15th Feb 2009, 01:26
Tomb Raider I all the way for me.

DerKaiser
26th Feb 2009, 05:31
In terms of game design and mechanics I would say Underworld. My vote, however, went for AoD, which I felt had the best storyline.

Cupboard Raider
16th Mar 2009, 16:56
TR2...by far the most exciting and diverse game.

Max 28
26th Mar 2009, 03:45
Legend!
Mostly all amazing except for the length but it makes up for it with its great replay value. My jaw was on the floor the first time I played it and I still play it probably more than any other game.:D

chechomt17
27th Mar 2009, 02:13
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation ---> I wanna know how Lara survived to Egypt >.<
Although I love all Tomb Raiders, I'll have to choose AoD... that was going to be the trilogy that would explain how Lara survived to Egypt :(

Dollpy
4th Apr 2009, 05:05
I'm actually surprised AoD is 2nd after U. I always thought TR2 was the most popular. It's the one I hear people talk about the most (besides whatever the current one is of course)

milens
12th Apr 2009, 07:58
TR 1
TR 3 and favorite main theme, its alweys on my playlist
TRL -TR game with best music ever
TRC-really cool gave
TRU-great graphic and music but is to short
TRA-its was good and i like main theme
TR2 - second favorite main theme:)
TRAOD
TR The Last revelation- i didn like at all

trjunepearl
12th Apr 2009, 13:45
Wow, not surprised that Underworld has most votes right now, but it's interesting to see that AoD is in second!! well, either way, I liked AoD! I voted for Underworld, it's my favourite game so far mostly because of the storyline, the graphics, characters, just the whole epic feeling of the game, but it was far too short........
okay I'm not gonna start a whole discussion about it (lol), but I also liked Legend a lot. I somewhat enjoyed Anniversary, but it wasn't too much the same as the classic games, it just didn't have the same feel. I liked all the Core Design games as well, although I wasn't able to finish every one of them. :)
I, too, would like to have seen the trilogy of AoD be completed..... :(
And you know, it's very strange that all of a sudden everyone is posting threads about AoD, and now that game is also in second place on the poll, because the other day I watched all the AoD cinematics for practically 2 hours (haha) and then the next day, I checked the forums and out of the blue everyone was talking about AoD!!!
I'm just wondering if all this chatter and the growing popularity of AoD means something............ :hmm: ;)

Sophia Leigh
15th May 2009, 12:18
I voted for Legend this time, I too change my mind from time to time but have always been a sucker for anything Arthurian :)

BlackThor
18th May 2009, 22:55
i like legend because i love the action adventure/platforming & exploration combo. but underworld came in a very close second:D

Jilly The Taffer
22nd May 2009, 14:15
I liked the Last Revelation.

Those huge, dark Egyptian levels have stayed with me for years. So atmospheric.

Jinnyskeans
26th May 2009, 01:13
lmao, ervyone complains about AOD and U and they are the highest

RuumTaedor
26th May 2009, 03:53
Forgive my tangent, but I like your username, Jinny. Clever.

Max 28
26th May 2009, 07:42
^^^ I've always thought so too.:)

IvanaKC
26th May 2009, 08:56
lmao, ervyone complains about AOD and U and they are the highest

I don't. I voted for TRU and I think AOD is such a fail.

TombRaiderFan09
26th May 2009, 11:00
I voted Angel of Darkness, it just had something different to the Tomb Raider atmosphere. It liked the music, textures, objects, outfits, enemies, weapons, items, health packs, menu style, font and the sounds. It was great!

d1n0_xD
3rd Jul 2009, 18:58
I voted for Legend.I've only played Legend and Anniversary and I automatically fell in love with Lara xD
I didn't played Underworld because I have an old computer so I can't run it!! But I'll play some older games like TR:1,TR:2....
Sorry for my English,I'm new here....

Flintmelody
4th Jul 2009, 11:05
I don't. I voted for TRU and I think AOD is such a fail.

I did the opposite Lol. Cos AOD is my fav and I thought TRU was a bit of a fail.

LARALOVERnr1
5th Jul 2009, 10:44
definitely Legend!
the level design, the outfits, the music ... the best! the only thing missing was co-op .

tombraidergal
8th Jul 2009, 19:39
dunno wat i put before... but i say leged coz it was my first ever... it took me a while to complete, i was new to the franchise, i did not know where to go or even the fact you were supposed to go forward. it took me ages to play.... i just enjoyed it, like a movie, gripping and absolutely fantabulous. i never got bored of it, like i did with underworld. anniversary never bored me either but it was a bit too hard for my brain. underworld was so easy because of the field assistance thingy.

Sir Richard Croft
12th Jul 2009, 20:32
Loved TRL/TRA/TRU; I found it hard to decide, but I like TRU a little bit better than TRL, and both a little better than TRA.

I DO hope they'll stick to Lara's biography and don't eliminate the whole "Finding Mother" part in future TRs. -- EDIT: Doesn't mean going on with the storyline, just letting it in the biography.

Next was Tomb Raider - Chronicles, then TR III

kiss-bite
17th Jul 2009, 11:24
Wow, the two Tomb Raider games that overall have a reputation of being a failure for various reasons are at the top.:D Of course the results only reflect the members that currently visit these particular forums, many of which are new generation fans that have come on board since TRL so it's no surprise that TRU is leading. I think my favourite is still TR2, it still remains the biggest selling TR game as well with a huge 8 million copies sold.:eek::)

_Love2Raid_
17th Jul 2009, 11:40
Lol, I was avoiding this poll for a while. But I picked The Last Revelation (which I am currently replaying :p).

Egypt = Tomb Raider. It's challenging at some points and very scary (mummies!! :eek:). :D
And I love how some areas look so good despite of the low graphics, just like paintings, so lovely. And the FMV's are amazing and make it even scarier.

But the first Tomb Raider and TR-II are also at the top, it was very hard for me to decide. TR-III is an awesome game, but the story was to weird even for me. :lol:
TRV and AOD aren't my favourites, I think I got fed up with the series at that point.
Legend was good during the first play through, but it was way too short and very easy. It's fun when you want to relax and play TR without thinking to much at what you are doing, but definitely not my favourite.
TRA was much better, but not better than the original.
TRU was good, but still easy and lineair, despite the huge appearance of levels like Mexico and Thailand. Still, I enjoyed Mexico a lot, so to me it is the best game out of the CD games. And definitely in my top list.

1: TRIV
2: TRII
3: TRI
4: TRIII
5: TRU
6: TRA
7: TRV
8: TRL
9: TRAOD

Flintmelody
17th Jul 2009, 14:08
You should make a rank the games in this way thread.

my top list.

1: TRIV
2: TRII
3: TRI
4: TRIII
5: TRU
6: TRA
7: TRV
8: TRL
9: TRAOD

Here's mine at the moment. Irony that AOD was my fav and L2R's least fav. Also funny about TRLR and TRL positions. TR1-3 positions are quite similar though.

1. TRAOD
2. TRII
3. TRI
4. TRL
5. TRIII
6. TRA
7. TRLR
8. TRU
9. TRV

Tallantis
22nd Jul 2009, 18:28
omg too much votes for AoD =.=

chriss_99
22nd Jul 2009, 20:05
I really can't choose :( I love each and every Tomb Raider game, except AOD ;)

GeorgeMaciver
23rd Jul 2009, 08:09
From the results of this poll I hereby declare Tomb Raider Underworld the best Tomb Raider ever.

Pity the Eidos Board sacked the guy who brought us the best Tomb Raider ever. What goes around comes around, as they say . . .

wdavid
23rd Jul 2009, 10:50
It's hard because i like all of them...but i have to choose so my vote is on Underworld:D

Flintmelody
23rd Jul 2009, 14:52
From the results of this poll I hereby declare Tomb Raider Underworld the best Tomb Raider ever.

Considering TRU is the most recent TR it's always going to have a boost from it's normal standings. At the moment it is the most popular game.

I don't think TRU is that good really compared the other TR and think once we see a new TR and the 'most recent release' effect wears off, TRU will be way down the best TR list.

I would say that best TR game ever would be an overstatement. How about best TR rated in 2009.

VOLCOM20lovesLARA
29th Jul 2009, 02:59
i voted Underworld, because that's the second game i got for my 360
and it's just brilliant :D ;) :p

Black_Alchemist
31st Jul 2009, 14:58
mines a toss up between Angel of Darkness and TRII went for AOD though enjoyed it a little bit more then TRII

Meemers
8th Aug 2009, 02:35
I voted for Legend :)

(Poor Chronicles)

MissCroftable
8th Aug 2009, 04:57
My favorite is the Underworld, but i love the Legend too.:lmao:

aussie500
14th Aug 2009, 11:01
It was actually a tough choice for me between TR2 and TRU, I went with TR2 in the end because it was more challenging and there was more variety, If TRU had less bugs (and I do not mean the spiders) I probably would have picked it anyway.

IvanaKC
14th Aug 2009, 11:21
hey, spiders are not bugs. :D

Elisaveta
19th Aug 2009, 18:37
I'm not an old fan of Tomb Raider, so maybe I can't judge... but I played almost all parts of this game and for me, the best Tomb Raider is Legend, where Croft Manor was safe and Alistair was alived. In my opinion, Legend was created with greater love and diligence than other parts of Tomb Raider.

Adare
20th Aug 2009, 16:41
I voted for Legend

phoenixflames
25th Aug 2009, 16:54
TR III was the first one I played, and although the others were great (hell maybe even better), it still has that special quality that made me fall in love with the series. From joy, to amazement, to just down right fear, TR III was a full blown experience that made it stand out from anything else I've ever palyed.

zipi.91
2nd Sep 2009, 08:30
Game which payed on me more attention was AOD:). After that I was interested with all ruler of this series and is farther than the beginnings to play the first parts. Now, Underworld and Legend, up on the one stage. And my voice - TRL:thumb:

Gemma_Darkmoon_
3rd Sep 2009, 13:34
I get the feeling TR2 and Legends popularity seems to have gone up loads recently so think they would do a lot better if the poll was done now. Funny how oppinion sways.

GamemasterJJ
4th Sep 2009, 12:24
I'm not an old fan of Tomb Raider, so maybe I can't judge... but I played almost all parts of this game and for me, the best Tomb Raider is Legend, where Croft Manor was safe and Alistair was alived. In my opinion, Legend was created with greater love and diligence than other parts of Tomb Raider.

I think Legend was just easy and childish lol.. I voted for TR2.

Cardenius
24th Sep 2009, 18:18
Damn,I need multiple choices vote! :D

Matze992
26th Sep 2009, 15:17
Oh, a hard decision, although I have played only TRAOD, TRL, TRA, TRU the beginning of TR2 and half of TR1

I chose TRA, it was so fun, because I played it with friends, I really,really liked the area and to find the weapons during the whole adventure. I also liked the enemies the catmummies ( or how are they called in english? :D). It was the game that most fascinated me and let me get TRL and TRU. TRAOD was really nice, but I never finished it, because of no ammunition in the end, a bit sad.

So I picked TRA, I love it :)

cachs005
27th Sep 2009, 19:18
Lately I played TRL, TRA and TRU one after the other, then i installed TRAOD and uninstalled it after 30 minutes. I got mad at the controls. My faves are TR4 and TR2. I still remembers the fun whilst playing them. TRC is the least i like. In my opinion TR games are about Tomb Raiding and exploration, and you get plenty of that in TR4, TRL, TRA, but TRAOD?? I don't recall any exquisite sites in TRAOD, at least till the point i played it (about 80% of the game)

EyeShotFirst
1st Oct 2009, 05:41
Legend was just so perfect. The music was good, the story was good, the gameplay was the best of any game, and Lara was just so badass.

Angie Croft
5th Oct 2009, 10:28
My favorite is Anniversary...Legend was great but it's too short :( And I can't play Underworld (it's gonna make me cry now) and for that reason....Anniversary :DD

Studded*Belt
25th Oct 2009, 01:47
Tomb Raider aod and tomb raider 1 and 2..... my favorite games ever :D

LegendLost
9th Nov 2009, 15:39
I always thought TR3 was the greatest, but yet I get annoyed everytime I replay. I have to say Though, The Last Revelation I always enjoy replaying, along with AOD.

AdobeArtist
9th Nov 2009, 15:57
My favorite is Anniversary...Legend was great but it's too short :( And I can't play Underworld (it's gonna make me cry now) and for that reason....Anniversary :DD
Can't play Underworld? What console do you have?

Trasavon
16th Nov 2009, 21:58
I liked Legend the best, although Underworld and Anniversary would also extraordinary. And yes, I have played through the older games also, so my opinion won't be biased.

AssassinX21
18th Nov 2009, 23:01
I don't know why, but AOD was my favortie, I dunno why, but it is just the one I most enjoyed. There was alot of flaws, but it satisfied me. Dual Pistol cheat is what kinda made that game a bit better :rasp: I'm also redoing this game. in the Strahov Fortress (I hate those darn crates you have to move around)

My second would be a cross between Chronicles and Anniversary, both were fun, but I found Chronicles to be too short, I actually beat it again in 1 day, I remembered how much I loved the VCI HQ level :) one of my favorite TR levels and always will be. the soundtrack in that level was awesome too! :D, honestly, I played all of the TR, and hence I was so young back in T1-3 I never really got into those since.

Although my least favorite has to be Legend, the levels were too short, they were good but.....it's just too short; also why so many costumes? who wants 30+ costumes with only 8 levels? tsk tsk, loved the Croft Manor in Legend though.

clint+lara
20th Nov 2009, 23:45
theres no greater end boss battle than fighting a dragon at the end on tomb raider 2, fun game play, cool cut scense. I got all the tomb raider games and every now and then ill still go back to them while wiating for newer games to come out. for any of you tr fans that havent played tr2 i sugest you get right on it

jones110
24th Nov 2009, 10:39
My favorite game is Tomb Raider Legend.
It was my first Tomb Raider I've played through.
The story I found Filmreif and Croft Manor resembled that in the movies

Psycho_Kenshin
15th Dec 2009, 06:40
I'm enjoying Anniversary a lot right now, so I'll give that my vote.

redragon7324
31st Dec 2009, 21:24
sorry people, tomb raider 2 was the best, not underworld. Underworld was fun yes, but natla comming back for a third time, come on...

Tombgeek
4th Jan 2010, 11:56
I don't know why, but AOD was my favortie, I dunno why, but it is just the one I most enjoyed. There was alot of flaws, but it satisfied me. Dual Pistol cheat is what kinda made that game a bit better :rasp: I'm also redoing this game. in the Strahov Fortress (I hate those darn crates you have to move around)

My second would be a cross between Chronicles and Anniversary, both were fun, but I found Chronicles to be too short, I actually beat it again in 1 day, I remembered how much I loved the VCI HQ level :) one of my favorite TR levels and always will be. the soundtrack in that level was awesome too! :D, honestly, I played all of the TR, and hence I was so young back in T1-3 I never really got into those since.

Although my least favorite has to be Legend, the levels were too short, they were good but.....it's just too short; also why so many costumes? who wants 30+ costumes with only 8 levels? tsk tsk, loved the Croft Manor in Legend though.

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness is my favourite Tomb Raider game in terms of storyline. I loved the story, Lara being put in a situation unlike she has ever been in before. The death of her mentor, a major conspiracy. That is the type of things I like. It does kind of get boring with a stroyline like:

Lara goes to tomb to retreive ancient artifact. An artifact so powerful, it has the potential to destroy the world. Wow. Legendary stroyline <sarcasm>

Tomb Raider could actually get a lot of ideas from conspiracy authors such as Dan Brown. Because The Da Vinci Code is by far my favourite storyline.

But the problem was Angel of Darkness was incomplete. If Eidos weren't such money hungry bastards, Core Design would have made the most fantastic Tomb Raider game, since the first one. But sadly, it wasn't.

But in terms of gameplay, Tomb Raider: Underworld is the best (in my opinion). Lara's actions were so smooth. The controls were amazing, and just the planning involved within the game made it an enjoyable experience. It is just a shame they toned down combat, because I prefer a lot of fighting in Tomb Raider games, just as long there is a balance. Not like Tomb Raider II, with a lot of combat and crappy exploration.

But I have to say the worst Tomb Raider game I ever played was Chronicles. That game was buggy, and irritating, the levels were badly designed, and the storyline sucked ass. I was so relieved when I finished the game. I was like: Yeah!!! And went on to play DotA.

Legend was good, but you are right. The game was a little too short (although I don't mind), and so many usless costumes?

Quetzalcoatl
8th Jan 2010, 10:59
The problem is that everyone has different likes and tastes. Some may enjoy conspiracy and combat, others will prefer puzzles and exploration. So it's hard to say what makes a good TR game, it will be different for everyone. I never played AOD, the only TR I haven't played, it just didn't appeal to me. TRC is my least fave because it's too short and some levels didn't really feel like TR. Underworld was very engaging and I loved the controls and storyline and locations. But TR1 and 2 will always be my faves, classics really, even though playing them now is difficult because of the limited controls and old graphics.

Chocola teapot
15th Jan 2010, 16:54
Tomb Raider 3

EvelynHowe
17th Jan 2010, 16:46
The first tomb raider I played was Chronicles. I thoroughly enjoyed it and people very often vote for the first part of the series that they play but; I played Tomb Raider 2 with my dad and I have always loved it. In fact I am replaying it at the moment, a long with Tomb Raider Last Revelations and playing Tomb Raider 3 for the first time and right now I'm playing TRU and I'm considering throwing my xbox out the window because of the bloody camera on it!!!!. I'm a bit a of a game multi-tasker haha. I'm one of those people who want the original Lara back, Okay maybe not the pointy breasts but recently Tomb Raider has become a kind of fanciful Soap Opera... I mean fair enough every one has a bit of a crisis i their lives and she is going about it well but for gods sake... Piss off Natla! Why couldn't Lara just say "OH NOSE, Mother is in some mythological heaven, I think I'll pick her up on my way to some tomb with some golden encrusted artifacts in." We never ever used to care about her life. Now I find myself dragged into the long wait of "when on earth will we find out, maybe that wasn't her mother..." Fact is... they have gone on two games of this story we will never find out more they will give up here because there is a demand for that. But I don't see why they couldn't have just made a really long game... apart from the fact that the files of games are so enormous now and it takes so much work and the technology is forever moving on that I guess they would have found it difficult to make one huge game. And they had to for the players who hadn't played TR1 introduce us to Natla so we knew who she was. In all honesty... My cat could have written a better story line. Maybe my hate for the story is due to my dislike of unhappy endings. I mean what a bloody miserable game! Everyone dies!1!!

Tombgeek
29th Jan 2010, 18:27
The first tomb raider I played was Chronicles. I thoroughly enjoyed it and people very often vote for the first part of the series that they play but; I played Tomb Raider 2 with my dad and I have always loved it. In fact I am replaying it at the moment, a long with Tomb Raider Last Revelations and playing Tomb Raider 3 for the first time and right now I'm playing TRU and I'm considering throwing my xbox out the window because of the bloody camera on it!!!!. I'm a bit a of a game multi-tasker haha. I'm one of those people who want the original Lara back, Okay maybe not the pointy breasts but recently Tomb Raider has become a kind of fanciful Soap Opera... I mean fair enough every one has a bit of a crisis i their lives and she is going about it well but for gods sake... Piss off Natla! Why couldn't Lara just say "OH NOSE, Mother is in some mythological heaven, I think I'll pick her up on my way to some tomb with some golden encrusted artifacts in." We never ever used to care about her life. Now I find myself dragged into the long wait of "when on earth will we find out, maybe that wasn't her mother..." Fact is... they have gone on two games of this story we will never find out more they will give up here because there is a demand for that. But I don't see why they couldn't have just made a really long game... apart from the fact that the files of games are so enormous now and it takes so much work and the technology is forever moving on that I guess they would have found it difficult to make one huge game. And they had to for the players who hadn't played TR1 introduce us to Natla so we knew who she was. In all honesty... My cat could have written a better story line. Maybe my hate for the story is due to my dislike of unhappy endings. I mean what a bloody miserable game! Everyone dies!1!!

I did not enjoy the storylines in Legend, Anniversary and Underworld much. They were good stories, in a sense, but it was not what we were used to. It was not until The Last Revelation did story become a major factor in the Tomb Raider franchise. But Underworld is now over, so Crystal can start a new storyline, possibly along similar lines to The Angel of Darkness.

Crimson Fury
1st Feb 2010, 19:14
My favorite is Last Revelation: beautiful levels and nice story. It was so much fun exploring in that game.

While I don't hate any of the games, my least favorite was Chronicles.

zmxdancer123
5th Feb 2010, 06:07
ive only played 1&2 by far
but i got all of them and im about to play the 3rd now!!!:nut:

The Bright Beast
20th Feb 2010, 13:05
Tomb raider 2, although I haven't played the Gold Mask. Just excellent level design, and a good challenge.

kalle90
20th Feb 2010, 15:20
1. Last Revelation
2. TR1
3. Underworld
4. TR3
5. TR2
6. Chronicles
7. Legend
8. Anniversary
9. Angel of Darkness

Tomb Raider 4: Varied but coherent levels and story, varied and intimidating enemies, top music and actions you can do. The epic end.

kat277
20th Feb 2010, 23:07
I have been playing the games since they first came out, over 12 years ago I first played Tomb Raider 1!
I think Tomb Raider 4: The Last Revelation is the best. It has varied, contrasting levels, a great story. By TR4 the controls had been improved and she could do a wide variety of actions like riding the motorcycle and climbing up ropes. I still found the game a challenge with good puzzles and a great variety of scary enemies!
However, I find the new tomb raiders (after chronicles) too easy.The levels seem much easier to complete, and on the computer I don't like the automatic grabbing of ledges. It takes all the effort out of the game, and what is reward without effort?! I preferred it in the old games when you had to press and hold the ctrl to grab a ledge, and if you fell of a cliff you fell and died - you didn't automatically grab the ledge again like the new games! I feel this takes some of the difficulty and skill out of the game.
And what is all that clues business about, where they give you clues in the new games to make it easier?! Like when lara looks in a certain direction to give you a hint to where she is supposed to go. And big hints come up on screen to tell you to do things, like press action, or pull a lever, or grapple something. I think its better to find out for yourself, otherwise it take the fun out of the game and it makes the quests too easy! It was more realistic in the old games where there were no clues. If you really were going on an adventure you wouldn't have hints coming up on screen!
I also like the very first tomb raider because it is very long and complexed, and I have found it more difficult to complete than any of the other tomb raiders. There were no clues or hints back then!
I think some people only started really playing the games after they saw the film with Angelina Jolie, so they probably prefer the newer games because that is what they are used to.
Unfortunately,the Lara Croft portrayed in the new games is very different to the original Lara. The new models like Karima don't look anything like Lara! Karima has a different hair colour, face shape, skin colour age and body shape to the original Lara. Angelina did a good job of playing Lara, at least she was the right age and had a similar skin tone, hair colour and body shape to the original Lara.

Quetzalcoatl
24th Feb 2010, 11:29
1. TR1
2. Anniversary
3. Legend
4. Underworld
5. TR2
6. TR3
7. TRLR
8. Chronicles

(I never played AOD)

IvanaKC
24th Feb 2010, 16:22
1. TR1
2. Anniversary
3. Legend
4. Underworld
5. TR2
6. TR3
7. TRLR
8. Chronicles

(I never played AOD)

You are so lucky, I wish I did not waste priceless hours of my life playing AoD.

Kami
4th Mar 2010, 22:23
I love all TR games. But AOD is the game that made me from a TR fan to a TR FANATIC!Lara became my rolemodel, I got more ambitious and active -It changed my life :)

legendofmetal777
4th Mar 2010, 23:04
TR2 is favorite. but I love the graphics of TRU. these boards and polls dont add up. on other pages everyone talks soo much hate on underworld. but here it is ranked the highest so far?? make up your mind people!!!! -----you shouldnt vote unless you played them all!!!------

Error96_
5th Mar 2010, 00:45
TR2 is favorite. but I love the graphics of TRU. these boards and polls dont add up. on other pages everyone talks soo much hate on underworld. but here it is ranked the highest so far?? make up your mind people!!!! -----you shouldnt vote unless you played them all!!!------

Many of the votes were cast around the time that TRU came out. At that time it was really loved as the brand new TR game. As time has progressed it seems to have got a lot less popular (maybe due to it's lack of replayability). A lot of people still love TRU but a lot dislike it too.

I do think if it was run again from scratch we would see a different result with maybe TRU and AOD not as high as on this poll.

I love TR2 too.

POP3D
18th Mar 2010, 14:02
I went for Anniversary.

But if i were able to pick more than one it would have been like this:

A+ : Tomb Raider 1 and Gold : Unfinished Business / Tomb Raider 2: Starring Lara Croft and Gold : The Gold Mask / Tomb Raider 3: The Adventures Of Lara Croft and 3 Gold : The Lost Artifact / Tomb Raider 4: The Last Revelation / Tomb Raider 8: Anniversary.

A : Tomb Raider 7: Legend.

B+ : Tomb Raider 5: Chronicles / Tomb Raider 9: Underworld.

That would be all :) , AND YES, i played and enjoyed "The Angel Of Darkness" had its Ups and Downs, but it wasn't a Tomb Raider game IMO and i'm not going to add it into my list.

Also, to make sure that the vote is not biased we need to know how many of the Tomb Raider games the voter have played, because the forum is swarming with new comers.

ajrich17901
25th Mar 2010, 03:28
Tomb Raider 6: The Angel Of Darkness

DEA
25th Mar 2010, 16:38
I love all series of Tomb Raider :)

NightsGoneSour
3rd Apr 2010, 22:44
I voted TR2 because to me its the game that said "Lara's here and she KICKS ASS" sure she may have being kick ass already but I think thats the game where everyone knew she was gonna make a mark, plus I love her in that wetsuit LOL. However I love Angel Of Darkness, I loved the style and yes it was glitchy but blame Eidos for that afterall they rushed the game...A little more time and maybe the game would have being Tomb Raider Perfection.

tombraider24
9th Apr 2010, 00:55
i really didnt like angel of darkness , legend was the BEST :rasp:

Tanya Croft
4th May 2010, 17:04
Tomb Raider 6: The Angel Of Darkness
and Tomb Raider 3 :)

Bballgame7834
6th Jun 2010, 18:47
My order (dont judge me lol)

-TRAoD
-TRA
-TRU
-TRLR
-TRL
-TR2
-TRC
-TR2
-TR1
-TR3

Hoodedclaw
6th Jun 2010, 18:53
Hi this is my order,

.TRAOD
.TR3
.TRC
.TRL
.TRU
.TRA
.TR2
.TRLR
.TR1

:thumb:

WinterSoldierLTE
6th Jun 2010, 19:08
My list based on what I've played so far:
1) Anniversary
2) Legend
3) Underworld

Noob, I know, and I have played bits of the classics, but unfortunately tried them out AFTER playing the newer releases and it was just too funky for me to finish a level. Literaly baught all the others (except AoD, which based on what I've read about it I'll never buy) in a set for $20.00, and it was just to... weird to play them. The graphics threw me off, and honestly, the controlls were just frustrating after being spoiled by the newer ones. They were all just too awkward for me. I got farther into "Last Revelation" then I did any of the others tho, and did enjoy what little I accomplished in it.
It's like that saying "You can't go home again" in a sense I guess. For me, at least.

BlueSkiesXXV
17th Jun 2010, 15:12
I am suprised to see that AOD & Underworld have scored so much higher than TR 1, 2 & 3.
I would have placed Underworld at the bottom & not the top. Still, each to thier own I guess.
I must be getting old...LOL!

AssassinX21
18th Jun 2010, 08:13
I am suprised to see that AOD & Underworld have scored so much higher than TR 1, 2 & 3.
I would have placed Underworld at the bottom & not the top. Still, each to thier own I guess.
I must be getting old...LOL!I think it's kinda sad how people like the new ones instead of the old ones, just for the fact that the graphics are better. :hmm: I myself think it's all about the gameplay, story, challenge factor, and etc. Graphics really don't matter in a game to me.

taro
19th Jun 2010, 17:26
Tomb Raider 2

Chaajo
23rd Jun 2010, 15:50
TR3...but frankly saying, I like the other TR games equally like AOD, TR4 and TR2.
And the old games are total classics.:) I truly love them.
I haven't played Legend and the games after it yet...not even TR1. :rolleyes:

Apollo_994
7th Jul 2010, 11:30
For me Tomb Raider 3 is the best when we talk about the old games.And today I sometimes play the PlayStation version on my computer.

Apollo_994
7th Jul 2010, 11:39
I newer played AOD.I cant find it.Is the game good?

Gemma_Darkmoon_
8th Jul 2010, 22:14
I must be getting old...LOL!

The classic vote is split between TR1,2 and 3. All the more modern Core fans went AOD and modern CD fans went AOD and Legend. There is less vote spliting there. The TRU hype put many votes into TRU and there was alot of hype arround AOD as a contrast to TRU when this poll was started.

If it were run now (since all the Underworld hype has died down) think the classic 3 would do alot better.

pretty good ninja
25th Jul 2010, 21:46
my favourite is definitely Angel of darkness, althought it contains a lot of bugs....but the story is just great and i just enjoy playing it so much (:

pretty good ninja
25th Jul 2010, 21:48
but in Legend Lara is the prettiest (: in my opinion

gregor1
1st Aug 2010, 21:38
Seeing the results of this poll I don't think it's correct that people who hasn't played all the games can vote! I mean, you can't even compare one of the classics to one of the new games! they don't have this special feeling anymore

s1d3d00r
2nd Aug 2010, 23:34
By far The Angel of darkness...I enjoyed TR2 But AOD has some good gameplay (i liked the game altogether)

And it was the last TR game of the Lara who had a bit of sarcasm,and...well Not girly ...i loved that,she was awesome and also the most beautiful character of lara ever...i think they should make the game again...new engine but leave everything else the same :D

marcvb
6th Aug 2010, 00:13
I think TR 3 was the best, it was so long and difficult! awesome!

pretty good ninja
6th Aug 2010, 12:27
@s1d3d00r: i soooo agree with you ;D

Arthur Pendragon
12th Aug 2010, 21:41
I reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly loved lost artifact because of the whole nessie thing but I liked anniversary because of the awesome story line, I know it is almost the same thing as TR 1 but in my copy of TR 1 the sound doesn't work :(

Ðean
23rd Aug 2010, 11:16
TRU this game was just perfection. Although it was very short and if they put TRL and TRU togheter it would be much better. Ok maybe I really can't vote because I never played the first one, well I played Anniversary and it was just perfect because it was so long and I love the storyline!! I played the second one but I got an error when it was loading the second level :$. I never played the third one I have it but I only played the first level and I got stuck there haha xd. I'm now playing the fourth one and it's ok but with me it's just I love graphics so with the new games it's just, they have better graphics so it's a lot easier for me. The older games are so difficult because I can't see if a ledge is climable or not. with the new games you see that. I did played Chronicles and I love that game I'm still at the last level but I love that game. AoD is amazing, I bought it on my PS2 and I like it so far. And it's just because it's different from all the other TR games. The storyline of it is just perfect, ok it has bugs but if Eidos didn't rushed it it would've been one of the best TR games in my opinion. I didn't finished it yet but it's just cool. TRL was great when I first played it but it was to short like TRU. I hope that CD maked the ninth TR longer!! I love long games. But TRU is just great. The beginning was amazing. You had to find Thor's hammer, I love it!! To bad there was really no boss fight. I would love it to fight with Natla again or with the Döppelganger. But the game I'm so curious about is the second TR, I think it's a very good TR game. But TRU is just perfection. I know people had like a lot of bugs but I didn't.

dalves69
29th Sep 2010, 21:13
Very difficult to pick a favorite. I've been playing TR since the original game came out. Each one has something special that made me love it, but I may still have to pick TR2 as my favorite. I agree with an earlier post that Angel of Darkness didn't feel like TR. In fact, it is the only TR game I've never completed. I just lost interest. If they could come out with a new TR game every month, I'd by it. The saddest time is when you complete the latest game and know you now have to wait a while before the next one.

Hansfrugel
6th Nov 2010, 21:03
The own name says : Tomb Raider Legend

Alexxxandra17
18th Nov 2010, 07:42
I Absolutely Love Tomb Raider Underworld,,
I Just Love Everything About It,,
Especially The Dialogue <3

tomb1fan
31st Dec 2010, 13:08
i honestly didnt play them all but i would probloy be Tomb Raider Chronicles

Sina_Croft