PDA

View Full Version : Ati vs Nvidia Screen input request!

storm shadow
22nd Nov 2008, 09:50
Hi guys & girls,

I am planning to upgrade on my graphics and I am leaning towards Ati 4870 x2, but I want to know what the graphics comparison is, between de Ati 4870 x2 and the Nvidia GTX280.

Could someone put screenshots of those two card in here or links towards a comparison because google isn't my best friend today with searching for it.

Screens from lower models welcome also!

Hope someone wants to help!

Madafak
22nd Nov 2008, 15:45
Dude are we talking about GFX card here..?

ATi graphic cards are maded most for doing stuffs like graphic modeling and other things with Graphic programs..Nvidia is pure game-sex for Games..

i though that people make clear that long time ago but..no there is still a ATi users that just wonna see water effects and shadows and just dont wonna admit OP of nvidia over ATI..instead of stable game and high FPS in games..

Just go for Nvidia mate..

Mjhieu
22nd Nov 2008, 15:54
I'm using HD4850, Q6600 core 2 quad, and 6gb under vista sp1 64bit. I got fastest and smooth fps with ultrahigh 4x aa in Crysis warhead, and havent got any problem to play this Tomb raider Underworld. Until now, my system is old, but no game cannot beat it down. :rolleyes: . HD4870x2 is my next buy in next 3 months, just wait for the lower price.

Dude are we talking about GFX card here..?

ATi graphic cards are maded most for doing stuffs like graphic modeling and other things with Graphic programs..Nvidia is pure game-sex for Games..

i though that people make clear that long time ago but..no there is still a ATi users that just wonna see water effects and shadows and just dont wonna admit OP of nvidia over ATI..instead of stable game and high FPS in games..

Just go for Nvidia mate..