PDA

View Full Version : Finally got past the mexico gap, this may or may not help you.

donnabright
22nd Nov 2008, 07:57
I was messing up in a big way and I mean big. :lol: Wow! I even started the whole game 2 times, come to find out I was placing the Jugar head in the wrong spot. Stop laughing at me. Ya I am dumb. You see a skull, then the Y button, so one thinks place it there. (The wheel would not move)..It's a trick, you think place the head there because you see the Y button. No the head goes on where the crank thing is, that you turn wheel, not the skull to turn the wheel. By the the crank, now see the Y button. (oh look the head fits on-top)..This is where the head goes, not where the skull is. If you do the wheel will not turn because it's in the wrong spot, so place near crank. (Now the head is on-top of the crank that you pull). The skull head is now off to the side, that is on the side where you place the jugar head.. As soon as I did that the wheel turned. Now on the other wheel just place in empty spot, not the crank, but where the skull head is supposed to be.
I was able to go on and when I got to the next level the ramp was there this time, thank God.
I am so tired again but hey I made it, maybe this might help someone also.

Note: I went for the jugar head first, then the skull. That fixed the glitch I had for over a day.

Resy
22nd Nov 2008, 08:14
I was messing up in a big way and I mean big. :lol: Wow! I even started the game 2 times, come to find out I was placing the Jugar head in the wrong spot. Stop laughing at me. Ya I am dumb. You see a skull, then the Y button, so one thinks place it there. No the head goes on where the crank thing is, that you turn wheel, not the skull to turn the wheel. By the the crank, now see the Y button now place the head there, not where the skull is. If you do the wheel will not turn because it's in the wrong spot, so place near crank. (Now the head is on-top of the crank that you pull). The skull head is now off to the side, that is on the side where you place the jugar head.. As soon as I did that the wheel turned. Now on the other wheel just place in empty spot, not the crank, but where the skull head is supposed to be.
I was able to go on and when I got to the next level the ramp was there.
I am so tired again but hey I made it, maybe this might help someone also.

Note: I went for the jugar head first, then the skull. That fixed the glitch I had for over a day.

maybe by accident but I did the jaguar head first as thats what I came across first, including the calender for it. Next I did the skull and that calender. I never encountered any missing ramp... But there was one huge jump I didn't make, instead drove on a higher path along side it...

donnabright
22nd Nov 2008, 17:10
Also you can go to your memory in xbox 360 and delete the level and extra saves if you have them for that level, and then get rid of where your bike has no ramp, so delete that file also..Now go back into game and load where the 2nd croft manner is, after you get through that which is not long, you will be back in Mexico, then you will have a new game, no need to start back at the first level. I mean if you are placing the head in the right spot and still having a problem. It should work.

tuhintt
23rd Nov 2008, 19:01
What Gap? The Bridges Under the arena where need to use the bike to jump from one gap to another? But the last Bridge is Down, cannot jump using the bike?

I have found a switch like device on the side Pillar to the last bridge where the bridge ramp is down. Need to pull down by jumping on two vertical road (stick with wall,can use for swing jump) using wall jump. bridge ramp go up again.