PDA

View Full Version : Relics?

Holden367
22nd Nov 2008, 07:48
In TRU do they get you any extra outifits or cheats or anything?

Madafak
22nd Nov 2008, 15:40
nothing..just stupid artworks and so..nothing what u can use ingame ..i finished 100% with all relics and artifact..only use of artifacts is higher HP..but that isnt important isnt it..coz when u reply levels with ''treasure hunt''(only way..or start new game again)..there is no enemies..

Mjhieu
22nd Nov 2008, 15:58
I think they should learn more from president evil series of capcom.:D

nothing..just stupid artworks and so..nothing what u can use ingame ..i finished 100% with all relics and artifact..only use of artifacts is higher HP..but that isnt important isnt it..coz when u reply levels with ''treasure hunt''(only way..or start new game again)..there is no enemies..

naraku
23rd Nov 2008, 07:43
I think they should learn more from president evil series of capcom.:D

Learn more from President evil. :lol: I didn't realize Doctor Evil made President. If you mean Resident Evil, well I like those games, but lets not mix oranges with apples.

CherryxDarling
25th Nov 2008, 19:53
Learn more from President evil. :lol: I didn't realize Doctor Evil made President. If you mean Resident Evil, well I like those games, but lets not mix oranges with apples.

HAHAHAHA!!:lol:

Valthiel
25th Nov 2008, 20:09
I think the word play was intended, but ok^^

Actually they dond need to learn from anyone, as they did it right in legend, and even more in anniversary, so there are really no excuses.

I still dont know what they where thinking, the game really isnt long, obviously, so the least thing they could have done is rising the replay value with some unlockables, but no....

donnabright
25th Nov 2008, 22:32

I have been in treasure hunt mode and there are enemies. However the puzzles are solved already. In Mexico in treasure hunt mode there are panthers and those guys that try to kill me. But the puzzles are already done, so that I don't have to worry about.

Valthiel
25th Nov 2008, 22:50
I also did see some enemys in treasure hunt mode, but I think there are only thoose you have not killed in normal game, so there are very few, and if you killed all there are none.