PDA

View Full Version : Bug in the level Shiva's gate

Larafan08
22nd Nov 2008, 06:52
Does anyone have an issue pulling the statue with a gold ring after going through the gate that was opened by Shiva's two light beams to the crystal?

It's the level where the goddess Shiva is on top of another goddess upside down. Shiva two hands eventually come down to shine two light beams to the two statues below which reflect those beams to the crystal. After entering the gate opened by Shiva & the crystal, I used the grapple to pull on the statue, which is suppose to fall and break the pit door below. I can't seem to pull it down, and I am not sure if I am the only one who's having this issue.:scratch:

Thanks for your help.

IntelliMoo
22nd Nov 2008, 07:33
Does anyone have an issue pulling the statue with a gold ring after going through the gate that was opened by Shiva's two light beams to the crystal?

It's the level where the goddess Shiva is on top of another goddess upside down. Shiva two hands eventually come down to shine two light beams to the two statues below which reflect those beams to the crystal. After entering the gate opened by Shiva & the crystal, I used the grapple to pull on the statue, which is suppose to fall and break the pit door below. I can't seem to pull it down, and I am not sure if I am the only one who's having this issue.:scratch:

Thanks for your help.
Took me a while but it does eventually pull down. Seems the trick is repeatedly pressing the interact key to make the grapple line taught and like build up some momentum in the pulling.. if know what I mean.. hard to explain. Just have to "work it" to eventually "rock" it out of place, so to speak. In fact, you may even have to hang on it for a little bit to work it loose, I'm not sure now. lol