PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck on Midgard Serpent in South Mexico!!!

Enkeixpress
22nd Nov 2008, 03:28
Help me please???

I am stuck in that temple with this poisonous blue water and theres statues of snakes spraying water out of their mouths..

This is what I've done so far.. I've just swung on the pole to close the snake's mouth.. and now it's closed, the water level is shrunk and a statue of Thor is there!

And right now, I am at the entrance of the level which is only a short walk from the first snake's closed mouth.. I've climbed down the ledges hidden a bit infront of the entrance and I've gone right down to the bottom where a ledge has just crumbled and I've come to a dead end..

I can only jump between ledges now!! I don't know what to do!!

i think I was supposed to jump off the crumbling ledge to the right instead of the left... idk.

Please help me!!?? ><

Mjhieu
22nd Nov 2008, 04:55
I passed it already, I think this site will help you, guide step by step in picture form, call it visual guide then. Hope it works for u.:D

http://tomb.raider-underworld.com/tomb-raider-underworld-walkthrough/Level13_Midgard_Serpent/

Help me please???

I am stuck in that temple with this poisonous blue water and theres statues of snakes spraying water out of their mouths..

This is what I've done so far.. I've just swung on the pole to close the snake's mouth.. and now it's closed, the water level is shrunk and a statue of Thor is there!

And right now, I am at the entrance of the level which is only a short walk from the first snake's closed mouth.. I've climbed down the ledges hidden a bit infront of the entrance and I've gone right down to the bottom where a ledge has just crumbled and I've come to a dead end..

I can only jump between ledges now!! I don't know what to do!!

i think I was supposed to jump off the crumbling ledge to the right instead of the left... idk.

Please help me!!?? ><

steve 19
25th Nov 2008, 22:48
I can get down to the crumbling ledges, but just can't get her to go around the corner crumbling ledge !! She stops here and just drops into the water. Any ideas guys

steve 19
25th Nov 2008, 23:11
:mad2:

coolmas
26th Nov 2008, 07:20
:mad2: I,m there too!!!GRRRRRRRRRRR

Resy
26th Nov 2008, 08:00
as the ledges crumble you need to navigate to the right as quickly as possible and work your way around behind those columns to the beams behind them. I do not remember the exact route as I only played through there once.