PDA

View Full Version : New game or version upgrade?

VFC_Baxter
22nd Nov 2008, 01:03
Just wondering if BSP will be a "1946 version of IL2" type of upgrade or whether they are going to use new code and create something new entirely. I love the graphics of BSM so I cant image it getting any better.

billyfromhill
22nd Nov 2008, 03:50
You bum, you think BSP is one big DLC? Its a new game.

com345
22nd Nov 2008, 09:01
and the graphics in BSP are definitly better as well!

raston
22nd Nov 2008, 16:35
and the graphics in BSP are definitly better as well!

A lot better....................:cool:

Polarshark
22nd Nov 2008, 21:50
yep better effects and visuals

and new modes

and cockpit view

lots of new things

It3llig3nc3
22nd Nov 2008, 23:26
I love the graphics of BSM so I cant image it getting any better.

there is no need for imagination here... ...just check the screenshots about BS:P.

...well, and there is always better :D :D

on a technical note - don't forget that BS:M started of as an XBOX project so the graphics were limited. BS:P takes full advantage of the XBOX360 features and the PC version will follow suit.

Polarshark
23rd Nov 2008, 04:40
there is no need for imagination here... ...just check the screenshots about BS:P.

on a technical note - don't forget that BS:M started of as an XBOX project so the graphics were limited. BS:P takes full advantage of the XBOX360 features and the PC version will follow suit.

high-end PCs=woah

now really need to think about grapphics card

now i'm worried

chip5541
23rd Nov 2008, 08:49

Also for teh PS2 and a hendheld (I forget which)