PDA

View Full Version : FINALY the pc version bug rise bridge solution

rendgen
21st Nov 2008, 18:21
go here http://shrani.si/f/2z/82/1jHPPDhR/untitled.png and download the trainer use superjump on the gap and rise the bridge from the other site worked for me

Indiana Croft
21st Nov 2008, 18:24
Yes, but what about 360 users :( I'm stuck there, too...

donnabright
21st Nov 2008, 18:24
But I am on xbox 360 and there is no fix yet. :mad2:
I don't have the PC version.

donnabright
21st Nov 2008, 18:25
Yes, but what about 360 users :( I'm stuck there, too...

I feel your pain. I am stuck in the same place.

Im A BioHazard
21st Nov 2008, 19:25
i had the same problem with the bridge and im using the xbox 360. what i did to get the bridge up was this. first start the mexico level from the begining this wont take long as you all ready know what to do. then go and collect the skull and the lion head. first do the side with the missing skull and set the calendr. then do the side with the lions head. rush to the courtyard before it closes and when u get inside, the bridge should be up it was for me. i found out if i done the calender in the opposite order E.G the lion side first then the skull side when i went into the chamber the bridge was down. therefore stopping me from going anywhere. hope this helps as it was the only way i could fix this major glitch

Im A BioHazard
21st Nov 2008, 19:38
they should have never released this game with so many bugs just goes to show how greedy games companys are. that they dont care about consumers just as long as there getting our money. i mean come on dont they have games testers for these type of things. this game should have never been released yet anyone agree???. OH AND Eidos if your reading il be happy to test your games for you as clearley your guys are not doing there job propaly.