PDA

View Full Version : Spike TV 1am Friday or do they mean Saturday??

chip5541
21st Nov 2008, 13:36
Looky looky what I just found http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42960.html

It says Friday 1am or do they really mean Saturday morning 1am. :scratch:

Anyhoo, now I have a reason to stay awake.

dark_angel_7
21st Nov 2008, 17:37
Excellent...but I'll watch it in the afternoon :D

The_Hylden
22nd Nov 2008, 08:06
I hope gametrailers uploads it soon after. I imagine they have to wait until after 1:AM out here in California, or something.

Anyway, from the little teaser shots there, looks like the game is far along. I mean, Batman standing up was smooth and he somehow looks even better than in the screens:)

NightRain'06
22nd Nov 2008, 16:21
I was about to post in a thread or create a new thread and post the following link. I wasn't sure if it was allowed though. So anyway, thank you for this thread. :)

I've just seen the full video about 20 minutes ago through this link (http://www.gametrailers.com/gametrailerstv_player.php?ep=45&sd=0&ch=1).

You'll all realize below the video, it's split into sections.
The Batman: Arkam Asylum footage starts in Chapter 4, specifically 19:00 mark. It's a really small teaser so there's really nothing to spoil. However, it made me excited !!

It says Friday 1am or do they really mean Saturday morning 1am. :scratch:

In answer to your question, it's Saturday morning 1 am. It just falls into Friday night.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
3rd Jul 2009, 13:39
This is the oldest thread on the forum .... just wanted people to know how bored I am

HeartlessSystem
3rd Jul 2009, 14:53
This is the oldest thread on the forum .... just wanted people to know how bored I am

Chip, get him to lighten up!
or leave, thought thats a bit harsh....:hmm:

thedeadpool
3rd Jul 2009, 15:08
Wow I thread from the dead.

Ensanguined Walls
3rd Jul 2009, 15:08
Bumping...extremely old threads for the sake of it? o.O

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
3rd Jul 2009, 15:21
Yup

Ensanguined Walls
3rd Jul 2009, 15:23
Yup

:lol:

Oh, you.

thedeadpool
3rd Jul 2009, 15:26
I guess I can play this game to so Ill help bump this thread to.

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
3rd Jul 2009, 15:30
its the oldest thread in the forum ... respect your elders

The_Hylden
3rd Jul 2009, 16:33
Thing is, it's not the oldest thread. Close, but no cigar. *waves to himself from the past*

"Oh, lookin' good, me of last year!"

"Same to you, me of this year!"

Woah! o.O

KnowHowIGotTheseScars?
3rd Jul 2009, 16:36
Thing is, it's not the oldest thread. Close, but no cigar. *waves to himself from the past*

"Oh, lookin' good, me of last year!"

"Same to you, me of this year!"

Woah! o.O

it had the oldest date .... so i guess maybe its not the oldest :scratch:

CaptainMcMulla
3rd Jul 2009, 16:39
you guys got me excited for nothing. Im going to sue you for mis-representation

The_Hylden
3rd Jul 2009, 16:53
it had the oldest date .... so i guess maybe its not the oldest

The date of this thread's first post by Chip is 11-21-2008, 07:36 AM

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=82177

11-06-2008, 2:23 PM

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=82210

11-07-2008, 09:27 AM

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=82191

11-06-2008, 07:35 PM

Here's one from Keir -- the FIRST official screen cap thread:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=82384

11-11-2008, 05:54

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=85154

01-07-2009, 09:51 PM

All on the last page. There might be more, but you get the idea.

Eresys
3rd Jul 2009, 16:54
you guys got me excited for nothing. Im going to sue you for mis-representation

Hah. I seriously wasn't excited. What else have we gotten from the media anyway? Nothing.

Ensanguined Walls
3rd Jul 2009, 16:55
Hah. I seriously wasn't excited. What else have we gotten from the media anyway? Nothing.

We've received quite a bit from the media, including the IGN Story Demo (which was shown first on a media site), the Infiltration video (which was first shown on a media website), and the 1UP extended demo (which was first shown on a media website). Toss in the countless other features that were first revealed on a lowly media website, and I think the idea will become increasingly clearer: we have received quite a bit of info, up to the new Dev Diary and the comic tie-in from Wildstorm (which revealed new in-game footage of Croc).

The_Hylden
3rd Jul 2009, 16:57
Yeah, which is kind of why I am sticking clear of most new threads with new info now. I saw enough at E3. I don't want anything else shown until the game is in my hands.

Ensanguined Walls
3rd Jul 2009, 16:59
Yeah, which is kind of why I am sticking clear of most new threads with new info now. I saw enough at E3. I don't want anything else shown until the game is in my hands.

Wise decision, my friend. I always make the mistake of viewing too much footage.

Eresys
3rd Jul 2009, 17:02
Good clarification, Walls, but honestly, it doesn't seem anything new to me. And I'm mainly talking about the info that's been coming more recently, like the last week or so, not back at E3.

All I want to see are things like gadgets and characters.. Something worth the time. I honestly can't be bothered to read a confirmation that Croc is in the game and you will fight him.. What about all the other villains? All we have seen so far are the ones we expected the most.

Ensanguined Walls
3rd Jul 2009, 17:07
Good clarification, Walls, but honestly, it doesn't seem anything new to me. And I'm mainly talking about the info that's been coming more recently, like the last week or so, not back at E3.

All I want to see are things like gadgets and characters.. Something worth the time. I honestly can't be bothered to read a confirmation that Croc is in the game and you will fight him.. What about all the other villains? All we have seen so far are the ones we expected the most.

We already know a fair bit about the gadgets, considering that upgrades have been confirmed. The Polish beta, which came from yet another media website, showed us not only each interface, but an extensive amount of gameplay that included snippets of the Riddler mini-missions. I will disagree about it not being new, as we've seen that Zsasz appears once more, etc. Viewing new scenes excites me, so I cannot speak for what intrigues you without sounding arrogant.

Also, please be mindful of the fact that not every Batman villain will be in this game. There will be at least five or six bosses, with cameos peppered throughout. Games that carelessly toss in villains for no genuinely believable reason make a game feel overstuffed and unfocused, like Spiderman. You've been on a bit of a bash-fest lately, but it's understandable.

DarkCrusader67
3rd Jul 2009, 17:33
^^^ i like your new avatar picture thingy...

but anyways, how in hell did we get a full conversation going on this ancient thread that should be buried underground Resting In Piece... :scratch:

Mike_B
3rd Jul 2009, 17:57
Don't bump (old) threads. Seeing as you're bored and don't know what to do I suggest reading our Terms Of Use!