PDA

View Full Version : Croft Manor, those creatures...

Resy
21st Nov 2008, 07:42
So I played through Croft manor, got all the artifacts and the relic on the first go through.

When I got to the room with the glove, those two creatures entered. I was able to kill the one with a headshot move but couldn't duplicate the move on the other. I never thought to use sticky grenade but is there a trick to killing those things other then having it chase you around all the time?

Madafak
21st Nov 2008, 07:59
those creatures are ''dogs'' :):)

when u shoot em down and they fall on ground..just use action button..to jump on they skulls..and they gonna go all around the room..or else they will resurect..

Spong
21st Nov 2008, 08:01
Action button? Don't you mean the interact/melee button?

GoranAgar
21st Nov 2008, 09:19
Action button? Don't you mean the interact/melee button?
That is the one.

Resy
21st Nov 2008, 15:12
wait I could have kicked them in the head when they were down?

oh bloody hell LOL :lol: :mad2: :nut:

Resy
22nd Nov 2008, 05:51
I gotta say, thanks for the tip!

I got to Mexico and to the serpent room... about 8 of those things showed up. I crushed all their skulls hahaha :D

Breeze87
22nd Nov 2008, 05:52
So I played through Croft manor, got all the artifacts and the relic on the first go through.

When I got to the room with the glove, those two creatures entered. I was able to kill the one with a headshot move but couldn't duplicate the move on the other. I never thought to use sticky grenade but is there a trick to killing those things other then having it chase you around all the time?

I haven't been able to find any of the relics, do you remember where you found it for the the croft manor?

Resy
22nd Nov 2008, 06:08
its easy to get that one. head into the main room were you have to get those blocks out through the door to keep the fire lit. Take the hallway to the right and put both blocks on the pad so the door stays open. run back down the hallway and there will be a crate open to the side. Roll/dive into the opening and there is the relic. if that makes any sense. This would be when I'd wish I had it on the PC, I could show pics lol.

Breeze87
22nd Nov 2008, 06:15
its easy to get that one. head into the main room were you have to get those blocks out through the door to keep the fire lit. Take the hallway to the right and put both blocks on the pad so the door stays open. run back down the hallway and there will be a crate open to the side. Roll/dive into the opening and there is the relic. if that makes any sense. This would be when I'd wish I had it on the PC, I could show pics lol.

Thanks, I'll have to replay that level :-)

Spong
22nd Nov 2008, 06:16
It's not a crate. It's an alcove low down on the wall covered with bars that open when you trigger the switch ;)

Resy
22nd Nov 2008, 08:18
I meant to say grate, not crate lol

kyler
22nd Nov 2008, 18:06
They are infact Tiger Thralls, Nade them or Hit the melee button when they are down and you are close enough as others have said

Darkendoness
22nd Nov 2008, 20:56

I just threw sticky grenades on them as soon as they started to come down and BOOM they never get up again.If you fluke out like I did you might get a 2 for 1 deal:D

Resy
22nd Nov 2008, 21:32
I just threw sticky grenades on them as soon as they started to come down and BOOM they never get up again.If you fluke out like I did you might get a 2 for 1 deal:D

I got two for one like that in Mexico with the jaguar...

but stomping skulls is so much more fun :D

LC is Me
23rd Nov 2008, 01:38
If you throw a sticky bomb on them and shoot them directly after...INSTANT KILL.

Raindrops Melody
23rd Nov 2008, 03:05
I know this is a bit off topic... but when they blow up or what ever.... they look like little bits of zombie sushi.:lol: my little bro called it zushi. :lol: just thought it was cute. :o:o

bellabelleza
1st Jan 2009, 02:07
I was throwing sticky grenades at them too, worked like a charm...except, that now I'm out of them!! Can I get more???!!!

I guess I'll try the skull stomping trick & see if that works!

JustMe
1st Jan 2009, 03:20
I know this is a bit off topic... but when they blow up or what ever.... they look like little bits of zombie sushi.:lol: my little bro called it zushi. :lol: just thought it was cute. :o:o

Cute? Tessa...PLEASE!!!

Rachie
1st Jan 2009, 07:06
wait I could have kicked them in the head when they were down?

oh bloody hell LOL :lol: :mad2: :nut:

I didn't know either 'till I forgot that the helper text was still on after I used it for the motorbike controls.....I was like, "Dammit! That would have saved me a lot of trouble!" :lol: