PDA

View Full Version : Mexico - Calender Wheel

zardonaz
20th Nov 2008, 13:54
I am sorta stuck here... I've been turning these wheels forever and they never line up. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a "trick" that I am missing?

Please help.

Devil666
20th Nov 2008, 14:29
Well ... that's the easiest part in the level ... First move the center two wheels and get the outer one(the closest to the big wheel) on the center .. then move the biggest wheel just a little bit, this frees the smallest wheel and now you can move it freely without touching the middle wheel ... Now adjust it to the center and in the end adjust the biggest wheel in the center and ... voila! You got it :)

zardonaz
20th Nov 2008, 14:53
Got it!

Thanks Devil... I didn't know that I could move the outer wheel to free the inner one.

CHEERS!

WiZZiXDK
21st Nov 2008, 14:15
Hi, i'm stuck at the second wheel.
It's like i'm missing something to turn the outer wheel.

I hope you guys can help.

thx!

Raindrops Melody
21st Nov 2008, 15:08
Hi, i'm stuck at the second wheel.
It's like i'm missing something to turn the outer wheel.

I hope you guys can help.

thx!

Yeah you have 2 get the skull witch is in another tomb down the road. you have 2 give up your bike for a min... you'll have 2 forgive me... I only played it once. :o
Then you go down the roads till you come 2 one with a long block is blocking the way.
Then hop off the bike and it's in that tomb.:scratch: Come back if ya need any more help.:o

I hope that helps.. I have slept since then.:o :lol: :o

WiZZiXDK
21st Nov 2008, 15:13
I think i have been there,

Inside there's a column with a big block on top, it kindda looks like it has to fall through the floor, but i haven't had any luck with doing so yet...

Raindrops Melody
21st Nov 2008, 15:33
I think i have been there,

Inside there's a column with a big block on top, it kindda looks like it has to fall through the floor, but i haven't had any luck with doing so yet...

Yeah! right there! Okay.. this is how ya do it. You get 2 the top, grapple the ring on the other side, then take a few steps 2 the right and pull. The line will pull the block off the top of the column.;)

WiZZiXDK
21st Nov 2008, 16:09
Thx, never thought of that combination.

Raindrops Melody
21st Nov 2008, 16:10
Thx, never thought of that combination.

Your welcome. :) (I was stuck there for a bit 2. :lol: )

Breeze87
22nd Nov 2008, 04:30
Yeah you have 2 get the skull witch is in another tomb down the road. you have 2 give up your bike for a min... you'll have 2 forgive me... I only played it once. :o
Then you go down the roads till you come 2 one with a long block is blocking the way.
Then hop off the bike and it's in that tomb.:scratch: Come back if ya need any more help.:o

I hope that helps.. I have slept since then.:o :lol: :o

Thanks so much Tessa, this also help me a lot :)

UGOTTABKIDNME
22nd Nov 2008, 20:56
I've aligned the first calender wheel, but can't figure out how to get to the second one that I see on the other side of the ball yard. Please help!

Raindrops Melody
22nd Nov 2008, 21:00
Thanks so much Tessa, this also help me a lot :)
Your welcome. :) glad 2 help. :)

I've aligned the first calender wheel, but can't figure out how to get to the second one that I see on the other side of the ball yard. Please help!

You have 2 get out of the first temple... and drive your bike over there. ;)