PDA

View Full Version : Mouse key mapping workaround

jeffareid
20th Nov 2008, 12:25
I made two user edittable (plain text) .reg files. You just double click on one of them and it will update the key mapping for Tomb Raider Underworld. Here is a link to a zip that includes the two registry files and a readme.txt that explains the values and codes used. You can start with either .reg file and edit that file then double click on it to update the key mapping.

http://jeffareid.net/tr/trukeymap.zip

You can also just use regedit on:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider: Underworld\Input

and edit the entries for 0 to 24, the left side is the function, the right side is the raw key code + 128 (except mouse buttons are 96, 97, 98, for left, right, middle):

These are the codes I use:

"0"="146" ;interact == E
"1"="98" ;grapple == C Mouse
"2"="97" ;crouch/roll == R Mouse
"3"="185" ;jump == <space>
"4"="161" ;target lock == F
"5"="96" ;shoot == L Mouse
"6"="170" ;sprint == <shift>
"7"="162" ;grenade == G
"8"="175" ;center camera == V
"9"="172" ;manual aim == Z
"10"="129" ;pause == <esc>
"11"="143" ;pda == <tab>
"12"="174" ;use medipac == C
"13"="176" ;camera == B
"14"="144" ;light == Q
"15"="147" ;change weapon == R
"16"="160" ;right == D
"17"="158" ;left == A
"18"="159" ;down == S
"19"="145" ;up == W
"20"="157" ;walk == <ctrl>
"21"="96" ;vehicle shoot == L Mouse
"22"="185" ;vehicle brake == <space>
"23"="145" ;vehicle gas == W
"24"="159" ;vehicle reverse == S

keycodes (appear to be PS2 keyboard codes + 128):

96 L Mouse
97 R Mouse
98 C Mouse
99 LS Mouse
100 RS Mouse

129 <esc>
130 1
131 2
132 3
133 4
134 5
135 6
136 7
137 8
138 9
139 0
140 -
141 =
142 <backspace>
143 <tab>
144 Q
145 W
146 E
147 R
148 T
149 Y
150 U
151 I
152 O
153 P
154 [
155 ]
156 <enter>
157 <ctrl>
158 A
159 S
160 D
161 F
162 G
163 H
164 J
165 K
166 L
167 ;
168 '
169 `
170 <left shift>
171 \ (shows as /)
172 Z
173 X
174 C
175 V
176 B
177 N
178 M
179 ,
180 .
181 /
182 <right shift>
183 <pad *>
184 <alt>
185 <space>
186 <caps lock>
187 F1
188 F2
189 F3
190 F4
191 F5
192 F6
193 F7
194 F8
195 F9
196 F10
197 <num lock>
198 <scroll lock>
199 <pad 7>
200 <pad 8>
201 <pad 9>
202 <pad ->
203 <pad 4>
204 <pad 5>
205 <pad 6>
206 <pad +>
207 <pad 1>
208 <pad 2>
209 <pad 3>
210 <pad 0>
211 <pad del>

214 <pad />
215 F11
216 F12

327 <home>
328 <up>
329 <page up>
331 <left>
333 <right>
335 <end>
336 <down>
337 <page down>
338 <insert>
339 <delete>

GoranAgar
20th Nov 2008, 13:21
Nice. :)

Trembulant
21st Nov 2008, 16:02
AWESOME Thanks for this!

IntelliMoo
21st Nov 2008, 20:00
Thanks much for this. Figures (won't say shocked) they wouldn't "fix" this limitation in time for release, however HUGE it is a limitation. :confused:

Just an important addition, though...

99 = Left side mouse button
100 = Right side mouse button

And remember you can set multiple keys separated with commas, I believe 3 max.

exile550
21st Nov 2008, 20:45
I don't see anywhere in your code list the keyboard arrow keys. Legend and anniversary both had the same problem of not being able to assign the arrows to any action. It is very frustrating. Any way to fix this for all three games?

sqrly
22nd Nov 2008, 00:11
The arrow keys already do the same as the wsad keys, there's no need to remap them.

Jeff, you rock. Thank you so much for the mappings.

What a blunder on the part of CD. This just goes to show you, they don't care much for PC users anymore.

tiger
22nd Nov 2008, 00:57
Thank you, very much, jeffareid! :thumbsup:
(Funny isn't it, how much we lose when they go to porting console-games to our PCs.) ;)

User.ini and .cfg files, along with a full set of Console Commands, have been making all of these key-assignments and a lot more "easily adjustable" with something like NotePad, for decades? (And if I have a "dire need" to adjust those arrow-keys, AutoHotKeys will be there for those and again, a lot more, like I did in TRA and TRL.) :cool:

exile550
22nd Nov 2008, 02:13
The arrow keys already do the same as the wsad keys, there's no need to remap them.

Jeff, you rock. Thank you so much for the mappings.

What a blunder on the part of CD. This just goes to show you, they don't care much for PC users anymore.

There is a need to remap them. If I want to use the arrow keys and remap the up arrow as jump, I just can't.

User.ini and .cfg files, along with a full set of Console Commands, have been making all of these key-assignments and a lot more "easily adjustable" with something like NotePad, for decades? (And if I have a "dire need" to adjust those arrow-keys, AutoHotKeys will be there for those and again, a lot more, like I did in TRA and TRL.) :cool:

You need to explain to me how you were able to remap tha arrow keys, I don't quite understand.

Also what would be the code for the arrow keys to put in the registry?

sqrly
22nd Nov 2008, 02:45
exile550,

I understand your question but do not know the answer to that one.

I only play on pc and have never used the arrow keys for anything but forward, back, left and right. Then I map r ctrl, r shft, enter, \, del, ins, hime pg up, pg dn, and the numpad keys around them, and use a 5 button mouse :) shift or outside left mouse are my jump button.

jeffareid
22nd Nov 2008, 03:34
< arrow keys

The arrow keys will always work in addition to any key you assing for up, down, left, or right, so there's no need to assign them. Note, each arrow key generates 2 PS2 scan codes: 0xe0 + the scan code for the arrows on the numpad (pad 8 == up, pad 2 == down, ...). The keys listed below also generate a double PS2 scan code (0xe0 + ...) but underworld lets you assign them using these values (or you can just assign them in game):

327 <home>
329 <page up>
335 <end>
337 <page down>
338 <insert>
339 <delete>

< mouse values
< 99 = Left side mouse button
< 100 = Right side mouse button

Thanks, I don't have a 5 button mouse.

IntelliMoo
22nd Nov 2008, 04:00

Well we do need them for the in-vehicle mode, because I got to the motorcycle now and the up/down arrow keys won't work for me (but the left/right do).

sqrly
22nd Nov 2008, 06:27
I stand corrected, on the vehicles the arrows do not work the same as the ws keys do for movement. So, I need to figure out how to map them seperately as well.

Pengy
22nd Nov 2008, 10:24
Pengy had to register for this, but this is indeed worth it to say:

THANK YOU!

Pengy has been looking for something like this to play because Pengy hates not being able to map the controls to suit Pengy's game style. It's hard to understand WHY Eidos didn't put something as simple as mappable mouse keys into the game. Oh well.

Thank you yet again. You're a life saver

exile550
22nd Nov 2008, 16:04
So if I want to assign mu up arrow key to jump, th code is 294? Is that right?

sqrly
22nd Nov 2008, 18:46
I got it!

up = 328
down = 336
left = 331
right = 333

PS I've found turning on manual aim while you have no weapons out makes her walk carefully, very handy in many places.

I spent alot of time figuring this out not knowing much about it to begin with.

I got the hexa scancodes from http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/6/1/161ba512-40e2-4cc9-843a-923143f3456c/translate.pdf then converted them to decimal numbers with http://www.easycalculation.com/hex-converter.php.

The PS/2 Set 1 Break codes are the ones I used.

jeffareid
22nd Nov 2008, 21:37
up = 328
down = 336
left = 331
right = 333Thanks, the list of extended codes is now:

327 <home>
328 <up>
329 <page up>
331 <left>
333 <right>
335 <end>
336 <down>
337 <page down>
338 <insert>
339 <delete>

exile550
22nd Nov 2008, 21:57
Thanks you guys, much much appreciated!

TwinCharger
23rd Nov 2008, 13:02
I stand corrected, on the vehicles the arrows do not work the same as the ws keys do for movement. So, I need to figure out how to map them seperately as well.

Have you figured something out? Because this also applies to the gamepad... I'm playing using a Logitech Rumblepad 2 on the PC and I can steer the motorcycle left and right using the left analog stick but can't accelerate/reverse. Very frustrating because everytime you need to use the bike you have switch to the keyboard.

sqrly
24th Nov 2008, 18:57
Jeff, who started this thread, gave us the bulk of the info here.

Intellimoo figured out the numbers for the outside L and outside R for 5 button mice.

I figured out the numbers for the arrow keys on the keyboard.

As for a gamepad on a PC, I have no idea. I personally would never hook a gamepad to anything but a console that I personally, would never own in the 1st place, but that's just me so....

If your so inclined, start researching "scancodes". When you push a button on your gamepad, mouse, keyboard, joystick, any input device, it generates a "scancode". Since binary boggles the human brain we look at these in hexdecimal format. (which only boggles it slightly less) In an earlier post I linked a tool to convert hexdecimal numbers into decimal ones for use in the registry file for the game.

Microsoft has a few handy programs you can download that might help you figure out what specific codes come out of your gamepad as well as a few other places offering freeware. Also, there only seems to be a little over 300, you could try trial and error on one key setting.

I wish you the best. I'm sure there's others who would appreciate the info too.

Mike89
25th Nov 2008, 03:43
Any idea if mouse button 4 can be mapped?

jeffareid
25th Nov 2008, 13:48
Any idea if mouse button 4 can be mapped?That should be 99 or 100, the same as left side or right side mouse button. I tried this but the button menu display didn't show anything, and I don't have a 5 button mouse to test with.

Mike89
25th Nov 2008, 16:25
I'll give 99 and 100 a try. I have a 5 button mouse but really don't use the 5th button as it is on the side behind button 4. A little too hard to reach when you need it hit it quickly. I use button 4 though. It still kind of amazes me how long 5 button mice have been out and still a lot of games don't recognize those buttons.

BTW, thanks much for doing the work on this to now allow the user to set the controls properly for this game. I was very bummed at first when this game would not let me do it. Your solution helped me out big time.

leiahteh
25th Nov 2008, 16:54
Nice stuff just what i needed for my mouse :P
Check this out if u have a ps3 controller u wanna play on the pc. this thing rox lolll :whistle:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=900825#post900825

tr1xp
26th Nov 2008, 00:20
""8"="" ;not used (vehicle switch target in Legends)"

I could be mistaken but I think that is actually a "hidden" (read: they forgot about it) hard coded function for "Center the camera behind Lara". On my gamepad that defaults onto button 8 and if I bind, say, grenade to that button, it will do both functions, toss a grenade and center the camera.

Mike89
26th Nov 2008, 05:33
Yep, tried it, 99 is mouse button 4.

zootal
30th Nov 2008, 21:05
""8"="" ;not used (vehicle switch target in Legends)"

I could be mistaken but I think that is actually a "hidden" (read: they forgot about it) hard coded function for "Center the camera behind Lara". On my gamepad that defaults onto button 8 and if I bind, say, grenade to that button, it will do both functions, toss a grenade and center the camera.

Has anyone got this to work with TRU? It works with TRL, but I can't get TRU to recognize this as center camera. I see the key that defaults to my grapple key, which also centers the camera, but I don't see anything assigned to action 8 - yet the grapple key, Q, centers the camera. If I clear bindings to 1 (grapple) and 8 (center camera), the Q key still centers the camera. Is this something hard coded into the game/engine?

Edit: I got it to work. I had to go into the registry, and when I did I found a separate key that holds bindings for my gamepad:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Dynamics\Tomb Raider: Underworld\Input\0026045e-0000-0000-0000-504944564944

I wanted to bind camera orient to button 6, code 70, to camera, action 8. I had to remove all of the other bindings to this button, manually add the one for camera, and now it works! It looks like you can't share certain bindings with camera orient, and as we all know, Eidos/Crystal doesn't think we want to move the default camera orient to some other key. Or maybe it's buggy and they just didn't have time to add it to the menu?

Pengy
1st Dec 2008, 08:02
Pengy wonders if MB 5 = 100 since MB 4 = 99? Is this true? Pengy use a Logitech G5 mouse. It would be nice to map both of those mouse buttons...

Mike89
1st Dec 2008, 20:11
Just give it a try. I didn't map the 5th button in my case cause I don't use it but after trying and verifying 99 works for button 4, I'm positive 100 is for button 5.

jeffareid
2nd Dec 2008, 21:00
I made two user edittable (plain text) .reg files.
http://jeffareid.net/tr/trukeymap.zipI updated the original post in this thread and the zip file to include the center camera function, mouse buttons 4 and 5 (left right side buttons usually), and key codes for insert, home, ... up arrow, down arrow, ...

In case you're wondering why I chose the keys I use for the left hand, it's because I move my left hand left one key over so I have my 1st finger on D, 2nd on W, 3rd on A, 4th on "Shift" and thumb on spacebar, standard "first person shooter" mode. I don't use any keys to the right of T, G, or B.

larini
9th Dec 2008, 23:49
Hey, I just want to remap the Rmouse button to jump.
How do I do this ?

medo1983
10th Dec 2008, 07:16
Open the start menu>run and type regedit and hit enter, expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\CrystalDynamics\TombRaider:Underworld\Input , look for "3", double click it and change the value to 97 (97 is the right click). You must do this when the game isn't running. Now start the game and *un-assign* (using backspace) the R Mouse key from any Action except jump (I think the default Action for R Mouse is toggle lock or something like that).

linden
12th Dec 2008, 20:34
What year was this game released again?:rolleyes: Is it 2008 and the game has this kind of bugs? How many million dollars they put in it again? :rolleyes:

Are you guys saying that Eidos and Crystal Dynamics releases a game where you cant remap mouse without some reg edit workaround?
I'd say: let the trained monkays go free and hire some people who know how to do thair job.

So, is there gonna be a patch for this or what?

Astara
14th Dec 2008, 07:15
What year was this game released again?:rolleyes: Is it 2008 and the game has this kind of bugs? How many million dollars they put in it again? :rolleyes:

Are you guys saying that Eidos and Crystal Dynamics releases a game where you cant remap mouse without some reg edit workaround?
I'd say: let the trained monkays go free and hire some people who know how to do thair job.

So, is there gonna be a patch for this or what?

Hey...it's like so much software these days, -- they just release it as a BETA, and we are the testing service (of course that would require they listen to us or read our comments....)

I tried summer of 2007 to 'volunteer' to do QA and play testing cuz I was so disappointed with Anniversary's quality, but they never bothered answering any of my multiple emails.
I was never able to finish everything in Anniversary -- some of the last levels were just too long+difficult for me to get through the time trials...

Face it: MS paid them extra money to attend specially to the Xbox360, so one would expect other platforms, like MS's Games-for-Windows Platform to suffer. MS is so big, different parts of MS shoots other parts of MS in the foot (so to speak...:hmm: )...

I will have to say the quality *is* better than in Anniversary -- especially given the added complexity -- but they still could have done with more testing...(what software is this not true of? :-))

linden
14th Dec 2008, 08:57
Hey...it's like so much software these days, -- they just release it as a BETA, and we are the testing service (of course that would require they listen to us or read our comments....)

Huh?!?! Released a BETA version? Are you kidding me? BETA versions are usually free and this crap costed a lot of money. I dont give a rats butt how much software it is nowadays if the game costs like 60€

I tried summer of 2007 to 'volunteer' to do QA and play testing cuz I was so disappointed with Anniversary's quality, but they never bothered answering any of my multiple emails.
I was never able to finish everything in Anniversary -- some of the last levels were just too long+difficult for me to get through the time trials...

Yeah ... why would they take volunteers cause that would just mean that they cant do it themselves. I mean this is an American company and well, Americans are usually self staisfied. They dont need help from other people. :rolleyes:

I will have to say the quality *is* better than in Anniversary -- especially given the added complexity -- but they still could have done with more testing...(what software is this not true of? :-))

Well i only played a little of it now... im in the God Of Thunder level but i have to say that this game seems to be nothing new from TR Legend... The puzzles have been so predictable cause they are just the same we already saw in Legend ... and then in Anniversary. ... and i mean the ones where you have to put something heavy on something and then the door opens. Hey come on Crystal Dynamics, we already saw that too many times, cant you come up with anything new?
Also, the back track from The Norse Connection level ... was that boring or what?

Also ... wasnt this suppose to be something totally new? Then howcome im already bored cause its just same old?

I think its time to change the developer cause Crystal Dynamics obviously dont have anything new to offer.

rg_001100
14th Dec 2008, 09:30

Bugs will be in ANY game no matter what year, or how long is spent on it. DNF will have bugs in it.

And I find it funny that you even think monkeys could come up with something even close to this. It would appear that the PC port was left behind, but it's so far from the crap you make it out to be.

Well i only played a little of it now... im in the God Of Thunder level but i have to say that this game seems to be nothing new from TR Legend... The puzzles have been so predictable cause they are just the same we already saw in Legend ... and then in Anniversary. ... and i mean the ones where you have to put something heavy on something and then the door opens. Hey come on Crystal Dynamics, we already saw that too many times, cant you come up with anything new?
Also, the back track from The Norse Connection level ... was that boring or what?

Also ... wasnt this suppose to be something totally new? Then howcome im already bored cause its just same old?

I think its time to change the developer cause Crystal Dynamics obviously dont have anything new to offer.
:lol: So you haven't even finished the entire game the first level of the game, and it's crap? :rolleyes:
(God of Thunder... that's, what, almost near the end of the first level?)
Crystal D are the best devs TR has ever had, and most likely ever will have.

linden
14th Dec 2008, 11:32
And I find it funny that you even think monkeys could come up with something even close to this.

Hey, it's a saying. :rolleyes:

:lol: So you haven't even finished the entire game the first level of the game, and it's crap? :rolleyes:
(God of Thunder... that's, what, almost near the end of the first level?)

Well well ... most of the people made their judgement about AoD after playing only the first level and then quit... and are still today saying that its the worst game ever even though they still havent finished it.
What makes this game different? :rolleyes: Oh yes i forgot: Crystal Dynamics is beyond judgement. :rolleyes:

Crystal D are the best devs TR has ever had, and most likely ever will have.

Because they are still using the same engine they used with LOK Soul Reaver?, ... from what, the year 1999, ... yeah, sure they are. :rolleyes:

rg_001100
14th Dec 2008, 19:47
Well well ... most of the people made their judgement about AoD after playing only the first level and then quit... and are still today saying that its the worst game ever even though they still havent finished it.
What makes this game different? :rolleyes: Oh yes i forgot: Crystal Dynamics is beyond judgement. :rolleyes:

Because they are still using the same engine they used with LOK Soul Reaver?, ... from what, the year 1999, ... yeah, sure they are. :rolleyes:

The subtle difference is that AoD was poor in the actual engine itself, and when people complained it was about those things. You are complaining about the design of the game, of the first level, which is usually going to be the easiest (/most familiar) level of the game. Things get more interesting later on. (Although there aren't really any 'puzzles' [that required combinations] compared to what TR:A had. Still well worth a play, though).
CD isn't beyond judgement. When they crap up, they crap up, but don't just whine about things that aren't "wrong' with the game.
This thread is about a mouse workaround. They messed up by not having mouse button bindings, which sucks if you bother to change the controls. A lot of PC ports are pretty poor these days, though.

TR:U engine is no doubt better than the LoK:SR engine. It's a development process, you take something and add to it. Then take that and add to that. I haven't played LoK:SR, the first game of the engine I've played was TR:L, and that was weaker than the TR:U engine.

Astara
14th Dec 2008, 20:26
This thread is about a mouse workaround. They messed up by not having mouse button bindings, which sucks if you bother to change the controls. A lot of PC ports are pretty poor these days, though.

I'm using an XBOX compat gamepad, but vehicle driving doesn't seem to work with the GamePad. I forgot how horrible it was to try to use they keyboard with Carpal Tunnel...

Captain Mazda
15th Dec 2008, 04:03
Still not possible to map the scroll wheel on my G5.

I've yet to figure out why they took away the ability to reload weapons like in Anniversary. Many of the decisions they made are just...mind-boggling.

rg_001100
15th Dec 2008, 05:33
I'm using an XBOX compat gamepad, but vehicle driving doesn't seem to work with the GamePad. I forgot how horrible it was to try to use they keyboard with Carpal Tunnel...

I played using a wireless Xbox360 controller, and had no problems with the bike. :scratch:
("doesn't seem to work" as in it's dumb to control vehicles with a gamepad, or it doesn't work at all?).

@Capt. Mazda: I don't think it's a case of taking it out, so much as not putting it in. Most disappointing is mouse control assignment (even though I generally don't remap keys).
(What would you plan on using the scroll wheel for, in TR:U, anyway? :scratch: Just curious. Nothing comes to mind.)

linden
15th Dec 2008, 11:15
The subtle difference is that AoD was poor in the actual engine itself, and when people complained it was about those things. You are complaining about the design of the game, of the first level, which is usually going to be the easiest (/most familiar) level of the game. Things get more interesting later on. (Although there aren't really any 'puzzles' [that required combinations] compared to what TR:A had. Still well worth a play, though).
CD isn't beyond judgement. When they crap up, they crap up, but don't just whine about things that aren't "wrong' with the game.

Oh no, i read many and many comments how the GAME (AoD) sucks, no tombs but prostitutes and drug addicts on the streets. These comments i have read are only about the game itself, not about the engine and controls, which really sucked, but the game was great. People mix good game with good engine/good graphics too much. IF the the game is great in graphic wise, it doesnt mean the GAME is great.

TR:U engine is no doubt better than the LoK:SR engine. It's a development process, you take something and add to it. Then take that and add to that. I haven't played LoK:SR, the first game of the engine I've played was TR:L, and that was weaker than the TR:U engine.

So you cant really judge it if you havent played it.
I have the original LOK:SR there on shelf and the difference between LOK:SR and TR:Legend is maybe as big as the difference between TR1 and TR5.
So, not a big difference.
They admited that they built TR:L on LOK: Defiance engine but how many thinks that LOK: Defiance is built on LOK:SR? So ... TR:U is built by using LOK: Defiance engine, which is built on LOK:SR engine. Get it? Its the same 10 year old engine.
Core Design used the same engine for what, 3 years. From 1996 to 1999, TR1-TR5

This thread is about a mouse workaround.

Well, if i remember right, i didnt start this off topic. :P

PS. LOK:
1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtEx-p7UDeU
2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcUrUQL4yJY
3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LTpwokoywE

Captain Mazda
15th Dec 2008, 21:09
@Capt. Mazda: I don't think it's a case of taking it out, so much as not putting it in. Most disappointing is mouse control assignment (even though I generally don't remap keys).
(What would you plan on using the scroll wheel for, in TR:U, anyway? :scratch: Just curious. Nothing comes to mind.)

Weapon change. Moot point considering the "Advanced Toggle" combat setting is not even in the game.

jaywalker2309
16th Dec 2008, 14:06
PC Patch released today that incorporates the fix for the key/mouse mapping problems

M.a.r.k
16th Dec 2008, 18:52
That's sad.

I was working on a program to change the registry settings for the key map..

But looks like Eidos did it first :(

Btw: Thanks I did appreciate everything on this post. It helps me to do a lot of things i've never done with programming :D

ShXIII
27th Dec 2008, 16:27
I figured out how to get the up arrow to work as jump but it also registers as move forward at the same time, I checked all around to see if I could just get the up arrow as jump only but I could not figure it out. Can anyone give me some advise on how to make it it strictly be the jump button.

I made"3"="328" but I must be missing something. I also checked "19" and it looks like its set correctly without 328

ShXIII
29th Dec 2008, 13:27
I figured out how to get the up arrow to work as jump but it also registers as move forward at the same time, I checked all around to see if I could just get the up arrow as jump only but I could not figure it out. Can anyone give me some advise on how to make it it strictly be the jump button.

I made"3"="328" but I must be missing something. I also checked "19" and it looks like its set correctly without 328

I have also tried using 3 different keyboard remapping programs and it still seems that the up arrow key is hard coded to move forward. I also checked the other input settings (gamepad etc) in the registry and just for the hell of it I cleared every input command in there and then tried the game but the up arrow still wants to jump and move forward at the same time. I just need it to jump.

Any thoughts?

Vista 32 bit
GTX260
4 gigs of memory

cyclop raider
31st Jan 2009, 11:53
The key mapping thrue the registry work fine but,
I like my arrow key (keyboard) up and down to foward and backward that work fine.
the probleme start with the left left & right arrow key, I've
map them to jump & crouch,but when laura jump she does
it to the right & crouch turning to the left.
the game still remember those key that were associated with the w,s,a,d, key.

Roman5
10th Nov 2009, 19:18
I've just mapped my centre mouse button to change weapons. But that's with pressing the centre mouse button. Is there a way to map it for wheel scroll instead of wheelpress? That's how I had it in anniversary. Thanks :)