PDA

View Full Version : No vibration-function in the game!

TUFASK
18th Nov 2008, 11:37

Jessy84
18th Nov 2008, 11:46
i would guess that the vibration is implemented for xbox 360 controller only...

would not be the first game (for windows) acting this way, most games don't support the different drivers for DirectInput("old", classic gamepads) and XInput (360 compatible) correctly...

TUFASK
18th Nov 2008, 12:09

Jurjen
18th Nov 2008, 17:24
I think the game should support rumble on the saitek and other PC controllers with rumble... I would make sure your drivers for the gamepad are up to date.. Do you have rumble in any other game with it?

I'm pretty sure the PS3/PS2 controller when hooked to the PC does not actually have rumble, the drivers don't support it properly.

rg_001100
18th Nov 2008, 17:43
The rumble works with my gamepad, so there is vibration in the game. (Saitek Cyborg Rumble Pad).
I wouldn't know why it isn't working with yours, though.

TUFASK
18th Nov 2008, 23:30

sam_x
21st Nov 2008, 19:05
I have an xbox 360 controller and vibration is disabled in the game, it doesn't work!

Even LT and RT buttons don't work.

Why is it even the recommended gamepad for the game??

Note: vibration and all buttons work fine in other games.

Jurjen
21st Nov 2008, 22:40
Sounds like you don't have the proper drivers for the controller... That happens when the game can't use XINPUT but needs to use DirectInput.

sam_x
22nd Nov 2008, 11:09
Sounds like you don't have the proper drivers for the controller... That happens when the game can't use XINPUT but needs to use DirectInput.

Actually I figured out that LT and RT are the Z-axis. They work in the game but the joysticks are enough already. It would have been good if we can use them for buttons.

Drivers are the latest from Microsoft. Plug & play.
Can anyone confirm that it works fine on Vista 64-bit? Because that's what I have.