PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Embry
30th May 2012, 22:50
Official Website (http://finalfantasytype0.com/).
---------------------------------------

Do you think we will ever get to see an English release of this game? I want to play this badly. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-yell.gif

Zench-XIII
30th May 2012, 23:04
Type-0 will be localized. It was confirmed some time ago, the only thing we need is an official announcement and release date from SE NA.

Asuha
30th May 2012, 23:24
An official announcement has not been made on this title. You'll be sure to know when it is though. :)

member_10073902
31st May 2012, 03:19
I am (naively?) hoping we'll get some Type-0 news in a few days at E3. A Vita-compatible PSN release in English would probably be the best possible E3 surprise for me (except for maybe a XIII-3 announcement, but that doesn't seem likely any time soon).

MagiusNecros
31st May 2012, 08:46
Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas... (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Type-0)

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.

tiaeltaru
31st May 2012, 09:02
Don't believe Ondore's lies!

I approve this message.

zerodivide
31st May 2012, 09:02
Indeed. I played the demo and loved it. It was really dramatic and even though I can only understand really basic japanese - the sheer quality in the the artistic portaryal of war was really compelling and unique. Also, beyond the FNC mythology, I hearit's mythology has allusions to other mythological concepts like the Chinese Cardinal Gods. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols_(Chinese_constellation)) Always a plus for me.

Dark_Einherjar
31st May 2012, 09:08
You have my support, Magius... this game is amazing and deserves to be localized.

member_10111556
31st May 2012, 09:15
I support any and all methods to get this localized.

Kuja9001
31st May 2012, 10:11
I support this, the intro to Type-0 is beastly.

member_10830834
31st May 2012, 10:22
The game looks awesome. We need a title like this for the PSP/Vita.

radiant8
31st May 2012, 10:36
ey, boy. Localize dis game.

member_10108205
31st May 2012, 11:06
To twist the quote of a certain movie-quote: "If you port it, we will buy it."

Seriously, I bought Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and II Final Mix+ because I knew they'd never be ported to the NA-systems. I will buy FF Type 0 if you port it to the NA systems. I will buy lots of things if you port them. Fans love getting new games, so why deny them?

tl;dr : You like money, we have money. You have games, we want games. It's not a hard solution, it just takes a bit of time and money to get Voice Actors and translate everything. And you'll get lots of money for putting effort into translating the game into other languages.

ilikeikeilikeik
31st May 2012, 11:59
This game needs to be localized, no excuses. It looks amazing, and I've been following it since back when it was still called Agito.

member_10803141
31st May 2012, 12:07
SE acts like we won't all throw our wallets at something with the FF name attached to it if they bring it to the states. I mean, why bring crap like DoC over here and then leave out the good stuff like Type 0 D: I mean hell, I'm buying a 3DS simply to only play Theatrhythm.

31st May 2012, 12:25
To twist the quote of a certain movie-quote: "If you port it, we will buy it."

Seriously, I bought Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and II Final Mix+ because I knew they'd never be ported to the NA-systems. I will buy FF Type 0 if you port it to the NA systems. I will buy lots of things if you port them. Fans love getting new games, so why deny them?

tl;dr : You like money, we have money. You have games, we want games. It's not a hard solution, it just takes a bit of time and money to get Voice Actors and translate everything. And you'll get lots of money for putting effort into translating the game into other languages.

is not about money, is about business license in japan

member_10028742
31st May 2012, 12:31
the hell is type-0?

ilikeikeilikeik
31st May 2012, 12:34
the hell is type-0?

Only the best game ever.

radiant8
31st May 2012, 12:42
the hell is type-0?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoZacpxFMI

member_10028742
31st May 2012, 12:45
Only the best game ever.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoZacpxFMI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoZacpxFMI)

oh?

*looks at trailer*

...yeah. looks like the same old crap thats killing final fantasy for a decade now...

*sees that its on PSP*

...and its on PSP.

*stops caring*

if you want this, then more power to ya. but dont get your hopes up

radiant8
31st May 2012, 12:47
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj34PPN6RHY

SE has said they are working on a multinational release in this very game's ultimania, but there hasn't been an official announcement yet so fans are angsty over it.

radiant8
31st May 2012, 12:49
Only the best game ever.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoZacpxFMI (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhoZacpxFMI)

oh?

*looks at trailer*

...yeah. looks like the same old crap thats killing final fantasy for a decade now...

*sees that its on PSP*

...and its on PSP.

*stops caring*

killing final fantasy... because FF never been melodramatic. Now that you've let us know your opinion, i hope it caused as much skeeting as it did for me.

member_10028742
31st May 2012, 12:52

SE has said they are working on a multinational release in this very game's ultimania, but there hasn't been an official announcement yet so fans are angsty over it.

that was almost a year ago. it was probably cancelled. mother 3 had english development stopped midway. plus its on the PSP so thats probably why.

radiant8
31st May 2012, 12:57

that was almost a year ago. it was probably cancelled. mother 3 had english development stopped midway. plus its on the PSP so thats probably why.

you realize how old FF legends is right? You know that new Final Fantasy Dimensions? Its final fantasy legends.

the next part of your argument that is problematic is that the creators of Type-0 have discussed the game on the vita and has a psn version in the works.

radiant8
31st May 2012, 12:57

you realize how old FF legends is right? You know that new Final Fantasy Dimensions? Its final fantasy legends.

the next part of your argument that is problematic is that the creators of Type-0 have discussed the game on the vita and has a psn version in the works.

member_10028742
31st May 2012, 13:01
lol why are you getting so defensive about it? whats your problem?

radiant8
31st May 2012, 13:10
lol why are you getting so defensive about it? whats your problem?

just showing some problems with your points. Not trying to start arguments. You've been downplaying the game's chances without facts, so i wanted to correct it. This thread here is to build interest, not tear it down. SE is showing some interest in selling the game to us so we should show interest in buying it, right?

at this point, lets try not to delve into negativity.

member_10028742
31st May 2012, 13:15
ok... well you didnt succeed in building MY interest lol. sorry but this game just doesnt look very good.

member_10818609
31st May 2012, 13:26
I'm betting on a Vita release and secretly hoping for some information to be dropped at E3. If not, the waiting will continue but I hope that this one is still being considerd for localization. I loathe the PSP but this game is in the league of BBS and Crisis Core, fans would really enjoy it.

Automaton
31st May 2012, 13:40
I honestly want to get my hands on an imported copy to play the game, having managed to download both Japanese demos through Members. I'd support a localized version, but I'm so used to the Japanese voices now it's hard to think about who'd I want to see voice Ace and friends.

zerodivide
31st May 2012, 13:51
I'm betting on a Vita release and secretly hoping for some information to be dropped at E3. If not, the waiting will continue but I hope that this one is still being considerd for localization. I loathe the PSP but this game is in the league of BBS and Crisis Core, fans would really enjoy it.

Vita release would be cool but the Vita isn't doing all that great in west so I don't think a Vita release would give it the exposure that it needs. Personally, I hope they HD Remaster it and realse it on both PSN (Vita/PS3) and Xbox live. That way it can reach the most people and I know I'd love to play it on a big screen.

I would totally forgive SE for such the long wait on localization efforts if this was to happen. An E3 suprise would be perfect too.

MagiusNecros
31st May 2012, 14:49
[Comment deleted by moderator]

Talk about a stepdown.

And for Tabata's first time handling his own team and project by himself he did damn good.

And when he says something he delivers. Unlike Nomura's Mr.Vague and Toriyama's BS.

Ragiroth177
31st May 2012, 17:23
Simply post here to show your support for having Final Fantasy Type 0 be localized in the western side of the planet!

In the Ultimania the Dev team has stated they are working on a Western or International Release but no official announcement has been made.

For information on the game go here: finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantas... (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Type-0)

As the GILGAMESH FAN KING I DEMAND that you support my SIMPLE quest of the getting the word out there as this game is too awesome to pass up.

C'mon SE, this game looks awesome! Please localize it!

31st May 2012, 17:30
I'll help bring this game to the states, ppl will like it, I know it going be awesome.

Elixir
31st May 2012, 17:53
We've been waiting on this game for awhile now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with an idle PSP.

altriese
31st May 2012, 18:18
Bring this game out please.

Exentryk
31st May 2012, 18:56
It's going to come to the west sooner or later. What we need to know is when. Make an announcement at E3 damn it! >.<

MagiusNecros
31st May 2012, 20:06
16-18 users support localization. Let's go for a current goal for 50 supporters.

member_10018665
31st May 2012, 20:11
I fully support localization of Final Fantasy Type-0. Square Enix North America, please make it happen.

member_10039825
1st Jun 2012, 00:02
Make the annoucement at E3!

1st Jun 2012, 03:47
Been waiting and replaying the japanese demo on my psp for too long, i'd love to see this getting localization. Oh and at last hearing a clear yes or no would be better than nothing at all!?

member_10771860
1st Jun 2012, 03:56
Fully support it being localized to NA been following it since it was called Agito as well. Although I don't really want it for the Vita because that handheld upgrade was as pointless as the 3DS.

RoyalJam
1st Jun 2012, 05:19
Only the best game ever.

oh?

*looks at trailer*

*sees that its on PSP*

...and its on PSP.

*stops caring*

Same old crap????

This game just like FF 12 is taking Final Fantasy to the next level of maturity. It looks incredibly fun and combines old traditional

strategic elements of gameplay. If you don't like it it's your loss but you'll be taking a lot of flack for bashing it.

1st Jun 2012, 08:51
It seems to me that Square-Enix totally forgot about the other games of the XIII franchise, since they started focusing on XIII-2

Please, port it to NA/EU! Or at least don't keep us waiting for an answer...

Dark_Einherjar
1st Jun 2012, 10:34
23 supporters until now... keep it up! :D

Hyro-Kun
1st Jun 2012, 14:27
I'm in support of a localization.

RoyalJam
1st Jun 2012, 19:49
Oh yes! Bring this to the West this year Square! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

AZreow
1st Jun 2012, 22:11
Words can't describe how badly I want to see this game in the states. I know my sentiments are shared as well.

elliot
1st Jun 2012, 22:53
My support as well. Type-0 localization please SE D:

member_10225842
1st Jun 2012, 23:10
Would love to see localization. Supported for sure.

Shaheeda
2nd Jun 2012, 00:47
Supported.

Man, if Type-0 doesn't get localized.. :/ I think I'd go mad

lol no seriously, totaly supported~ Anyone else remember when it was still called Agito? http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

girlgamer23
2nd Jun 2012, 01:16
i would really like this game in psp w/ japanese voices but everything else english subhttp://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

member_10172412
2nd Jun 2012, 02:51

You got me supporting this!

Django
2nd Jun 2012, 02:58
While it's probably simpler to lose hope, I can't help but pine for an English Type-0.

I fully support this thread. ^.^

member_10755015
2nd Jun 2012, 03:27
I'd love to see a localized Type-0.

Type-0NOW
2nd Jun 2012, 08:23
You got my support.

Let's drill it into their heads that we want this game.

MagiusNecros
2nd Jun 2012, 12:20
Total Supporters: 34

Added a video to help attract people and get the word out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhlLZ3-UdT8 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhlLZ3-UdT8)

>:O

MeingroessterFan
2nd Jun 2012, 12:25
I approve of this! We need this game overseas!

member_10085059
2nd Jun 2012, 13:15
I definitely want to see this get a release over here! I'm crossing my fingers for a Vita version!

girlgamer23
2nd Jun 2012, 13:29
not a lot of people play vita in the west

Valcrist
2nd Jun 2012, 14:42
Posty post. I wanna know why Class Zero had to suffer

tiaeltaru
2nd Jun 2012, 18:53
not a lot of people play vita in the west

3DS was in a similar spot until Nintendo dropped the price.

I definitely expect a Vita price drop in the future to move more Vita units in the west.

pichuscute
3rd Jun 2012, 13:51
Really would love to see Type-0 localized, particularly for the PSP, because I'm not getting a Vita for years. The game was made to appeal to western audiences especially and looks like it could easily become one of my favorite RPG's ever. I really hope you guys would realease it at some point. :\ Because, atm, I'm extremely dissappointed with much of SE's recent decisions.

RocketPrinze
3rd Jun 2012, 14:40
Posting in support of the localization of this game. Please do it, Square Enix!

member_10139380
3rd Jun 2012, 15:48
Heyo Magius, it's me, Jonah. I think if SE's own Ultimania said they're localizing it, I'll take them at their word - after all, I didn't expect them to release Final Fantasy Legends Warriors of Light and Darkness overseas, and I think that's exactly what they're doing, what with the FF Dimensions thing. Still, it doesn't hurt to remind them that we're waiting, some of us more impatiently than others, for what looks like one of the best recent SE games.

So yeah, posting to say that I'm fully in support of this. Let's get this released already - I've been excited for this since before it came out in Japan, after all!

member_10474429
3rd Jun 2012, 20:31
Honestly I'm surprised this hasn't been localized yet. Please bring it over, I would pre-order it as soon as possible!

T-XV
3rd Jun 2012, 20:52
Looking forward to this. Actually, without a type 0 localization there's a good chance I won't pick up a Vita.

Vindalfr
3rd Jun 2012, 23:13
I support this. I'd be more than happy to purchase it whether it stays in the PSP or gets ported over to the Vita.

onigiri619
4th Jun 2012, 03:27
Thouroughly surprised this game has been under the radar for such a long time. It deserves more. Really hoping for its release outside Japan.

nikolasvanitas
4th Jun 2012, 03:29
i really want to play this game,it looks great

Ripax5
4th Jun 2012, 06:05
I already play that game in japanese, and it's just awesome!

If it is released in English, I buy and play again.

Sorry about my English, still learning

emoskate28
4th Jun 2012, 07:38
I must and I should support this i feel incomplete without this game even if its in Japanese .. Im Dying to see this lozalized .. and many others who love Final fantasy.. I Simply Support this :)

member_10100340
4th Jun 2012, 09:03
I lend my support to this endeavor!

roxascoolidge
4th Jun 2012, 16:20
Yeah, I support this

I imported the japanese version, and I'd totally preorder this one, collector's edition even =D

Square always brings her best games here, so why not Type-0? That game is awesome, made my PSP shine again xD

Please Square, localize it =D

locke7280
4th Jun 2012, 20:03
Of course I support FF Type 0 Localization! I've only been waiting for the game since I first heard about it. <_<

munbei016
4th Jun 2012, 23:24
I would love to have this game if it would be localized, its almost been a year since i first saw the JPN release, im still waiting for the US release, this game is so good, why would it take that long?

member_10104693
4th Jun 2012, 23:38
I want to play a localized version of this game soo bad, so I definitely support it. Can't wait to play this in english :) Please release this soon Square Enix.

member_10623921
5th Jun 2012, 00:06
Square Enix, please localize this game and I will buy it day 1! Do not force us fans to get it through illegal means.

TheNameless12984
5th Jun 2012, 10:33
I want this game.

veemon55
5th Jun 2012, 12:39
Im signing this :D they have never stop the west from getting any final fantasy game why now :D VIVA Type-0!!!!!!

Lyan53
5th Jun 2012, 15:04
Pleeease !!! Localize FF Type-0, We Neeeeed this wonderful game!!

X-K
5th Jun 2012, 15:17
I hope Type-0 will be localized.

Sora921
5th Jun 2012, 15:25
Im signing this :D they have never stop the west from getting any final fantasy game why now :D VIVA Type-0!!!!!!

Well... FFX International Edition, and VII Before Crisis.

Other then that, I REALLY Want Type-0, is the reason you aren't bringing it out because of the blood or lack of voice actors? That didn't stop you from making 3rd Birthday :(

chi6008
5th Jun 2012, 21:11
Please localize this game on psp, vita, or psn whatever it takes SE give it to us Gamers

member_10792729
6th Jun 2012, 11:45
Count me in on a localization as well, I would buy a Vita for it. Hell, bundle it, Sony loves that stuff.

member_10207614
6th Jun 2012, 11:55
Count me in on a localization as well, I would buy a Vita for it. Hell, bundle it, Sony loves that stuff.

I will purchase this game unconditionally if it is localized. Physical, Digital, PSP, Vita, whatever. I will buy it. Let's do this.

tiaeltaru
6th Jun 2012, 12:32
Type-0 announcement for 3DS at the 3DS showcase tonight?
Bravely Default becoming Valiant Saga: Final Fantasy?

More rumors, but it'll be interesting.

shadowedge
6th Jun 2012, 12:44
I Joined this site specifically to post in the FF Type 0 Localization Support Topic. This game to me is the best Final Fantasy game of this generation followed by Dissidia, I for one am more than willing to buy this game should it come to the west, and I know many who wish for the same. So he is to hoping that the people of SE will take notice of this and bring this game here.

shadowedge
6th Jun 2012, 12:44
I Joined this site specifically to post in the FF Type 0 Localization Support Topic. This game to me is the best Final Fantasy game of this generation followed by Dissidia, I for one am more than willing to buy this game should it come to the west, and I know many who wish for the same. So he is to hoping that the people of SE will take notice of this and bring this game here.

member_10637174
6th Jun 2012, 13:02
Final fantasy type 0 should come to america

rauldelis
6th Jun 2012, 14:02
you got my support

guitaristmatt
6th Jun 2012, 18:14
Support!

Daru
6th Jun 2012, 23:07
I support this game.

I really do.

No, seriously. I really, really do.

Ah, c'mon. Why is it not here yet?

MagiusNecros
7th Jun 2012, 09:59
Total Supporters: 66

Initial goal of 50 supporters has been reached.

Now let's aim for greater heights. The pen-ultimate goal is to become a 2nd 100,000 strong. The ultimate goal being localization realization.

Our next total support goal will be 300.

Type 0 is a no show at E3 and I'm not confident it will be at TGS either so I suggest we spam requests for Type 0 via the Agni's Prophecy once a day. You can take it an infinite amount of times.

NonCaelum
7th Jun 2012, 12:40
You have my support. Please bring this to America!

It was a huge disappointment for this to not shown up at E3. This is the Final Fantasy game that most of us have been waiting for since the PS2 era. XIII just didn't feel right.

radiant8
7th Jun 2012, 16:45

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=38634976&postcount=1717

wut dat SE?

MagiusNecros
7th Jun 2012, 17:00
Ah. You saw me throwing my little hissy fit on lamefaqs. Yeah apparently someone "claims" that localization work for Type 0 is complete yet SE won't announce it.

I don't understand it myself.

radiant8
7th Jun 2012, 17:09
what are the chances we'd get some sort of explanation here?

and meh, long as dat one troll don't show up here, its all good.

radiant8
7th Jun 2012, 17:09
what are the chances we'd get some sort of explanation here?

and meh, long as dat one troll don't show up here, its all good.

MagiusNecros
7th Jun 2012, 17:17
They could be waiting until TGS.

1. To announce a 3DS version. (Most logical business choice)

2. Announce a JP International Version for whatever platform and then later will localize that version.

I don't know what to think.

member_10458622
7th Jun 2012, 17:27
Yes please! I'm hoping for the announcements in the next Gamescom or TGS.

aznninjas
7th Jun 2012, 17:31
Game was fabulous and must be localized for the PS VITA. You have my support .

radiant8
7th Jun 2012, 17:31
now now, they dont' have to announce at a big event. If they are porting the game, its to the vita. Its the only system tabata shown ineterest in.

Emperor
7th Jun 2012, 17:53
When you create a game, you have the responsability to share it. Especially when we got pearls like Final fantasy Saga. A huge community of J-RPG fans exist all around the world. You have to share that passion of yours. Forget money. Keep the japanese voices if you want. We love it. But don't dare betray us. Because we are fed up to take the crumbs of your masterpieces. SUPPORT !!!!!!

uncasnaumenco
7th Jun 2012, 18:58
This game MUST have the ocidental version and for PSP

uncasnaumenco
7th Jun 2012, 18:58

ObjectionM13
7th Jun 2012, 19:15
Yeah Lets hope that Type 0 at least gains a PSN Release World Wide because I NEED IT

supermoc10
8th Jun 2012, 02:27
I support this thread. FF Type-0 looks great and I want to play it on my Vita. I hope they release it on PSN.

Waller
8th Jun 2012, 05:09
I join too. Localize it.

Toffifee
8th Jun 2012, 14:54

Signed and supported. I have only tested it for a while and it is simply amazing.

vitornavarrete
8th Jun 2012, 15:05
Day 1 buy for me.

Ety
8th Jun 2012, 15:17

Definitely! I add my support to this thread and quest! Can't wait for it.

Zerodog
8th Jun 2012, 17:39
Supported! Bring it to us, Square-Enix!

member_10150241
8th Jun 2012, 20:37
i support my vita needs a new game from square enix

p.s. i begging you to bring it to the united state

member_10006773
8th Jun 2012, 20:53
Adding my support for localization! At the very least, Square-Enix should give us an update on the game's status. Saying NOTHING like they're doing now is the absolute worst way to handle this. It just breeds discontent and makes for horrible, horrible PR.

Just tell us whether you plan to release the game or whether you're still unsure. Providing information to your customers can do nothing but help. There's nothing to be gained from keeping things secret.

Wasp75600750
8th Jun 2012, 21:51
I absolutely support this, I want to play this game so much!

Lacie
9th Jun 2012, 04:12
I support this also. I've been waiting for this game to be released in the U.S. for what seems like forever now. :/

dewoffera
9th Jun 2012, 08:18
I support . I play the demo and I love this game . I hope a translation will be made at least in english but i prefer in french. And i hope a release in europe.

ilikeikeilikeik
9th Jun 2012, 10:14
Supporting again cause I can.

mmc2679
9th Jun 2012, 14:14
Come on doods at Square. Localize this already. I need a good RPG game on my Vita! And localize Birth by Sleep! What are you guys doing?!

radiant8
9th Jun 2012, 15:34
Come on doods at Square. Localize this already. I need a good RPG game on my Vita! And localize Birth by Sleep! What are you guys doing?!

why would they relocalize BBS? Its been in the states. You must mean port BBS to the Vita

mmc2679
9th Jun 2012, 15:42
Oops. You're right. It needs to be on PSN. I don't play my PSP anymore since I have the Vita, and BBS would be lovely on the Vita.

member_10369104
9th Jun 2012, 16:14
yeah put it on psn at least!

member_10300692
9th Jun 2012, 17:40

When can we see final fantasy type-0 on the west. it should have out by now its been almost a year whats going on square with the localization? how come theorithm is almost out when this is not. please bring out type-0 here thanks.

radiant8
9th Jun 2012, 19:29

When can we see final fantasy type-0 on the west. it should have out by now its been almost a year whats going on square with the localization? how come theorithm is almost out when this is not. please bring out type-0 here thanks.

to be fair, it took FF 13 6 months to localize fully. It only stands to reason that type 0 would take longer given that it has like double the cast size of FF 13.

also that neogaf thing says the localization is done. Probably wasn't done in time to make E3 though

member_10034146
9th Jun 2012, 21:00
i support this as well

member_10211167
9th Jun 2012, 21:00
Honestly I was expecting an announcement at E3 this year. Sadly that did not happen.

*signed

t-birds59
10th Jun 2012, 20:01
i support this too

SE many fan want this game !

member_10328965
11th Jun 2012, 09:57
We need this localized. Either port it directly (even only digitally), or release of PS Vita port. I just want to play the dang game. Take my money!

quazzlor
11th Jun 2012, 13:18
this game needs to be localized, ASAP!

Harute1061
11th Jun 2012, 18:08
C'mon Square, it's Final Fantasy, you know that one franchise of your that started your career as a well known game developer, well whatever, all I can say is we all really really want this game.

Syn
12th Jun 2012, 01:23
For all that is right in the universe, SE, you guys have to localize Type-O, i have played the demo several times in japanes, but I know I am missing out on alot so please release the a localized Type-O, look, my money is throwing itself at the screen, what more could you want..... an arm, leg....there, now the locaization please!

Sans-pseudo
12th Jun 2012, 10:00
Please SE, localize it !

Look I made an account only for that ! http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

joyst01
12th Jun 2012, 16:12
Please SE, localize it ! in Europe.

i love SE game, the best rpg in the world for me.

Final fantasy type 0 is awesome!

need localize for i understand story!

Look I made an account only for that

sorry my english is very bad :)

new_tradition
13th Jun 2012, 22:27
I thought for sure I'd be playing this game while I waited for KH:3D to come out. I'm a little perplexed, truth be told. I hope it manages to get out during the summer at least.

cky182dude
14th Jun 2012, 00:43
I've been waiting for this game since I saw the first trailer of it years ago! I'm pretty bummed out that they haven't localized it yet. I'm one of the rare psp owners that actually buy all their games on the PSN. Release it! At least as a PSN exclusive!

ollivier
14th Jun 2012, 18:14
Localize it please, FF fans are not only in Japan!

member_10523116
16th Jun 2012, 11:23
I need this game. That is all.

17th Jun 2012, 10:40
Magius how much supporters did we had?

member_10770952
17th Jun 2012, 11:26
Localize it please, FF fans are not only in Japan!

a few or a moderate amount maybe.

Hala
18th Jun 2012, 12:04
I support this (((o(*???*)o)))

MagiusNecros
18th Jun 2012, 18:28
GILGAMESH as he appears in Type 0 which may also be his origins.

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qoagQr6m1rx... (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qoagQr6m1rx527lo1_1280.jpg)

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qoagQr6m1rx... (http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qoagQr6m1rx527lo2_1280.jpg)

Equipment he wields: Genbu/Genji Armor, Genbu/Genji Blade/Excalibur?, Genbu/Genji Shield, Thor's Hammer(Spiked Mace), Longinus(Red Lance), Yoichi Bow, Demon Fist(Gauntlet), Magic Gun Type 0, Astral Blade/Excalibur?

Alternate/unused weapon set or Unused Summon Version: Souryuu Dragon Head, Byakko Machine Gun, Concordian Spear, Unnamed Tome/Crimson Codex(Book), a Katana(Masamune?), Suzaku Bomb Grenade, Suzaku Gearlike insignia(possibility of being a summon at one point?)

His face is also revealed to have the same war paint as the FFV version among others pointing to it being the same GILGAMESH.

-----------------------

If anyone could translate these for accuracy it would be appreciated.

MagiusNecros
18th Jun 2012, 18:39
We are currently at 100 Supporters.

1/3 of the way to 300 supporters but still so far from a goal of 100,000.

Let's become the 2nd 100,000 strong!

member_10829610
18th Jun 2012, 19:21
Interesting. I like his design!

wvnative01
19th Jun 2012, 08:09
Make that 101!

Nobody wants it more than I do though, nobody.

Hala
19th Jun 2012, 10:58
Make that 101!

Nobody wants it more than I do though, nobody.

I DO (^?^)-?

MagiusNecros
19th Jun 2012, 11:07
I want it more then anyone here. I assure you.

tiaeltaru
20th Jun 2012, 08:41
I assure you not dear sir.

Draggy
20th Jun 2012, 09:15
Count me in. I'd like to play Type-0.

MagiusNecros
20th Jun 2012, 10:15
I assure you not dear sir.

I'm not convinced.

tiaeltaru
20th Jun 2012, 10:16
You're not convinced much of anything.

member_10718204
20th Jun 2012, 10:39

Azure
21st Jun 2012, 04:11
101http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

elsonSCCP
21st Jun 2012, 22:08

Please Square Enix give us a Final Fantasy Type 0 localization,please we want this so much! I'm waitin forward for the game here on Brazil,but not have news about thanks!

Sans-pseudo
24th Jun 2012, 04:39
This is getting to be long...

Why haven't we any answers at all ?

25th Jun 2012, 12:06
Bring on the localization, Type-0 should be Square Enix flag game for Sony's PSP Remaster Series on the ps3/vita.

member_10099459
25th Jun 2012, 12:12
You have my support too. I hope it makes its way over to the US.

MagiusNecros
26th Jun 2012, 13:27
Operation Apostle has begun. Anyone who is good with English Grammar. Japanese Grammar. Or anyone skilled in translation who wants to help out, send me a PM or post here.

A small group of people(including myself) are going to start an unofficial translation(which started yesterday). We have 90% of Disc 1's first chapter completed.

Bartz
26th Jun 2012, 14:01
You, sir, have my sword! And my bow. AND MY AXE! I'll gladly buy Type-0 for PSP or Vita!

Sans-pseudo
27th Jun 2012, 07:23
That's a great idea Magius !

But i can't help you, I am sorry.

member_10701695
27th Jun 2012, 15:05
We need this game in america :)

elsonSCCP
28th Jun 2012, 02:14

Only not understand why they not give us news about a EU or US version... The game is incredible,and only played the japanese version,no understand the language but 20 minutes playing this game mae me want this more than another one.

Please Square Enix,we fans want this game on EU or US version,but my vision is to "we want news and need know how is doing this port if you are makin this" thanks... Exactly how i want the same about the six year Final Fantasy Versus XIII...

Sorry guys is my first time on a forum and sorry more yet for my bad english,just learned a little playin the Final Fantasy series,more especificly Final Fantasy VII,a Gamers boock togeter with the game could make you learn english language in few weeks lol.

elsonSCCP
28th Jun 2012, 02:17

Only not understand why they not give us news about a EU or US version... The game is incredible,and only played the japanese version,no understand the language but 20 minutes playing this game mae me want this more than another one.

Please Square Enix,we fans want this game on EU or US version,but my vision is to "we want news and need know how is doing this port if you are makin this" thanks... Exactly how i want the same about the six year Final Fantasy Versus XIII...

Sorry guys is my first time on a forum and sorry more yet for my bad english,just learned a little playin the Final Fantasy series,more especificly Final Fantasy VII,a Gamers boock togeter with the game could make you learn english language in few weeks lol.

Port on America now \o/\o/\o/\o/ Square Enix my PSP yet have some time of life :P

Azure
28th Jun 2012, 06:54

The reason that SE does not make the English version is easy to understand because PSP in the West is unlikely to be popular so they afraid of the low sales and no money to pay for voice actors and translators.

B-Swift
4th Jul 2012, 13:17
I SUPPORT this! I've been following this game since the awesome Agito trailer 3 years ago www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBTixlCv1I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpBTixlCv1I).

I'd like helping you with the translation, but I suck at japanese and réally don't want to spoil myself.

LOCALISE THIS, SQUENIX!

member_10027415
4th Jul 2012, 23:08
The reason that SE does not make the English version is easy to understand because PSP in the West is unlikely to be popular so they afraid of the low sales and no money to pay for voice actors and translators.

I don't necessarily agree with this. With the backwards compatability of the Vita, they could easily make it as a download on the PSN. Anyone with a PSP can purchase the disc/download the game and even Vita users would have the option to download. Even with the PSP on it's way out, I still think it would be a big success on sales.

I've been waiting for this game about as long as I have for Versus XIII. Hope it comes out soonish.

ImmortalStrain
5th Jul 2012, 14:00
Yeah, I want Type 0 in the US too.

MagiusNecros
6th Jul 2012, 21:11
Ask me anything.

member_10628951
6th Jul 2012, 21:53
Ask me anything.

Can you send me your copy? Please? ;).

SushiPirate
6th Jul 2012, 22:18
could you scan some pages?

MagiusNecros
6th Jul 2012, 22:48
Ask me anything.

Can you send me your copy? Please? ;).

Ha ha. No.

I have scanned the entire Genbu(GILGAMESH FAN KING had to) section though. And there are 2 interviews.

I suppose I could share some unreleased artwork for now.

fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/185/4/f/... (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/185/4/f/lorica__before_ultima_bomb__by_nsrsm-d55zwoz.jpg ) (Just look at all the bridges!)

fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/185/d/c/... (http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/185/d/c/clash_on_the_big_bridge_unreleased_type_0_artwork_by_nsrsm-d55zxfx.jpg )

MagiusNecros
6th Jul 2012, 23:52
Translation is going smoothly. We are focusing on the Crimson Codex Appendix II(The character profiles). This game has a impressive amount of Lore and historical background.

Asuha
7th Jul 2012, 01:05
The artwork is very nice. I also own this book and really enjoy the Nomura sketches, though it would be nice if SE would someday release these in English and for a much cheaper price.

Grimoire
7th Jul 2012, 01:31
I have it too. However, I don't think it was very expensive at all...

MagiusNecros
7th Jul 2012, 07:27
Unless you pay that International fee.

But the book was well worth it. And it also has content that wasn't in the final version of the game but resides in the game's actual data.

4 unused summons for example. 3 of which had complete models ready to go.

Nemesis(Original Summon), Typhon, Pandemona, and Phoenix.

InFriNiTee
7th Jul 2012, 16:13
I'll buy a copy if it gets localized for the USA. I was watching this game ever since it was released in Japan. Please bring this title over, it would make my day.

stephane3012
7th Jul 2012, 23:03
count me in guys, this game needs to be localized or maybe they should remake it on psvita since psp is pretty much dead...ive watched the trailer and oh god it looks amazing.please square release it for us in america and europe.

onigiri619
10th Jul 2012, 03:18
Three more pages to 20!!! XD

Squall-Nathan
10th Jul 2012, 15:20
If it means anything, North America isn't getting the Type-0 DLC song for Theatrhythm while Japan did. Guess it makes sense since a lot of people would wonder why they released a song for a game we never got.

I was hoping we would have got it though so it could promote Type-0.

member_10820675
10th Jul 2012, 15:41
You have my support, I've been waiting for this game for a while so I'll do anything to get it localized in the West

ilikeikeilikeik
11th Jul 2012, 09:28
Still waiting...

keiku
11th Jul 2012, 09:41
still waiting in europe too...

stealth
11th Jul 2012, 18:17
Is it true the localization was finishede but sony demanded more content, so square cancelled it, not thinking how it would effect the fans?

cky182dude
11th Jul 2012, 18:41
Where did you hear this? Can you link an article? From everything that I've researched and considering how well Type-0 sold in Japan, I'm sure they are going to localize it for US and Europe. I've played the game myself and it's amazing. I just can't understand japanese so I didn't get very far and would like an English copy. I'm almost 100% sure they are going to release in America, if not on the PSP then on the Vita, or maybe even a PS3 HD-Remake like they did with God of War, Metal Gear Solid, and Monster Hunter (all psp games). I know it's taking them forever and it's been over a year but I've got a feeling we'll get a release date for it before December. Keep your fingers crossed!

MagiusNecros
11th Jul 2012, 19:31
This claim is false. Type 0 has a crapload of content and replayability and has much more content not used on the disc, so it wouldn't even be an issue to add more crap.

The Ultimania even suggested the addition of more missions to the Western release.

FinalFantasy107
11th Jul 2012, 20:19
Hey. So Sony wanted more content for Type-O but square refused and cancelled the project and as a result It wont be released in the U.S

Azure
11th Jul 2012, 21:14
Hey. So Sony wanted more content for Type-O but square refused and cancelled the project and as a result It wont be released in the U.S

I think It is opposite . Because Square want to add more content but UMD is not enough to store it so they are trying to find a solution for this matter .The game has long localization time usually due to bug fixes, changes and additions contents . I can see many flaw in this game that should be fix

iambasho777
11th Jul 2012, 22:21
They already solved that. From what I've heard they did a dual UMD release in Japan, with the second one only about 2/3 of the way full.

Bhalditar
11th Jul 2012, 23:26
Is it true the localization was finishede but sony demanded more content, so square cancelled it, not thinking how it would effect the fans?

100% false.

Azure
12th Jul 2012, 03:18
They already solved that. From what I've heard they did a dual UMD release in Japan, with the second one only about 2/3 of the way full.

yeah , but right now if they want to add more and fix the bug , they will need another UMD that lead to Localization Version may content 3 UMD so they are think about another way

FinalFantasy107
12th Jul 2012, 08:43
3 UMD cannot be right it will probably be dual UMD even if they add more content the amount that is able to fit into a UMD is that of a PS2 CD. SO Localization Version will probably be dual.

MagiusNecros
12th Jul 2012, 09:20
2 UMD's is still possible as Disc 1 is about 1.61 GB and Disc 2 is about 1.67 GB. And full capacity is 1.80 GB for each. And if they really need 3 UMD's I say go for it. Who said there needs to be limitations on your vision of a game YOU create? That seems to be the problem in this generation of gaming.

Leaving room for extra content(extra missions/summons?/characters?) and the one cutscene the dev team forgot to put into the game.

Which was a intro scene for these guys. They admitted it in a ultimania interview. Just goes to show even devs can make mistakes.

images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/b/b... (http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/b/bf/Type-0-Moogles.jpg)

Asuha
12th Jul 2012, 19:59
Completely false. Sony nor Square would do such a thing.

onigiri619
13th Jul 2012, 01:04
Just noticed but this thread has the most views in this fourm (bout 10,000).
Thats sign that people care.

If only Square Enix would notice a bit more...@~@

onigiri619
13th Jul 2012, 01:29
Why don't they just release it in the West like Fate/Unlimited Codes?

I mean, Fate/Unlimited Codes was released as a download-only game, with only Japanese voices, and apparently the English Script was licensed from a Fan-Translated Version of the game's Japanese Script.

It seems quick and cost effective. So why didn't they just release it like a year or so ago?

MagiusNecros
13th Jul 2012, 18:30
A user with high credible standing on NeoGAF has stated localization work is finished but SE isn't making a move with it. No way to tell if this is true though.

In any case Type 0 is a REALLY text heavy game.

onigiri619
13th Jul 2012, 19:03
(-______-)

Imma be displzed if they are deliberately holding out on us...

MagiusNecros
13th Jul 2012, 20:23
If it makes you feel any better a fan translation project is underway. Nowhere near complete though.

Security-XIII
15th Jul 2012, 08:19
Oh men can't wait...They say that this game will only be PS Vita release, I wish on PSP also because it was the original and also the successor. :(

MagiusNecros
15th Jul 2012, 11:21
Supporter Count: 115

Keep em coming.

MagiusNecros
15th Jul 2012, 11:24
My favorite character is King as he has great range and when he has certain abilities unlocked he can kick an enemy and start to fire rapidly and deal a ton of critical hits.

And all his Special Arts/Limit Breaks are badass.

Especially Magazine Bomb.

Squall-Nathan
15th Jul 2012, 12:07
I played the demo and have to agree that King was my favorite. Playing as a 3rd person gunner reminded me of Vincent in Dirge of Cerberus and it just struck chord with me. I can't wait to get the actual game so I can develop him more and get those abilities and limits you mentioned.

Squall-Nathan
15th Jul 2012, 12:09
Only Vita...if that's true then my hope of ever playing just got crushed. I refuse to get a Vita. I love my PSP but the Vita never appealed to me. Went with the 3ds instead. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

MagiusNecros
15th Jul 2012, 13:42
Only Vita...if that's true then my hope of ever playing just got crushed. I refuse to get a Vita. I love my PSP but the Vita never appealed to me. Went with the 3ds instead. /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

Me too. The 3DS offers better games. I have no interest in the Vita nor do I see what's so great about it.

Azure
16th Jul 2012, 04:47
I like Ace , He is fast , he can both fight in long range and low range although his HP is low

Azure
16th Jul 2012, 04:52
Vita is just released so there is no new games or any interesting games but I still side with Vita , I can see those games it offer in the future just like PSP

stealth
16th Jul 2012, 06:13
This comes right from an employee.

Its factual, and inside.

In fact if you ask nis america, any employee they will tell you they pulled the same bs with many titles

MagiusNecros
16th Jul 2012, 07:26
That's called PR bullcrap.

Without a source or official confirmation, your statements amount to nothing.

luchris429
16th Jul 2012, 14:28
i think they're gonna put it into the Vita. Although i would like for them to put it in the regular PSP also.

E25mad25
16th Jul 2012, 15:30
i want ff type-0 in english on the PSP!!!!

i dont plan on buying a psvita so please just release it on the PSP, and everybody owns a PSP while nobody owns a vita so square enix will sell much more if they just release it on the psp.

if this doesnt get released in english i will CRY!! please just release it on the PSP, i have played the 3rd birthday 4 TIMES and FF:Type-0 looks better (i tried the demo) so please just please release it in english OR make an english patch. :(

cloud_strife
16th Jul 2012, 15:57
I really want Type-0 to be localized, I head that it got such good reviews from Famitsu and that the ending is a real tearjerker. :D

iambasho777
16th Jul 2012, 17:50
This thread fianlly motivated me to find the demo. For those interested, here's a link directly to the download from SEJ's Type-0 site: wdl.square-enix.com/fabula/ff_reishiki/t... (http://wdl.square-enix.com/fabula/ff_reishiki/trial/ffreishiki_zeroshiki.zip)

Also, the controls are here for those who don't speak Japanese lol: finalfantasy-xiii.net/wp-content/gallery... (http://finalfantasy-xiii.net/wp-content/gallery/type-0-demo/controls.png)

It'll be a three or four hour download for me, so I'll post again with my favorite character after it's done and I've played it.

onigiri619
16th Jul 2012, 23:07
Ace all the way. Mix of short and mid ranged attacks along with is deck drawing ability makes him pretty darn versetile (although I never ever seem to draw an attack card -__-).

member_10237445
17th Jul 2012, 01:44
HOW IS THIS NOT A THING YET!?

Seriously. If the hardware is a concern, put out a PSN release so it can be played on both systems. But BRING THIS GAME STATESIDE.

Firare
17th Jul 2012, 18:04
VITA,3DS et PSP ce qui conte c'est qu'il sorte en Amérique.

iambasho777
18th Jul 2012, 22:24
I forgot his name already, but the guy with the spear was pretty sweet. I really wish I could read Japanese, I would have loved to have been able to fully understand the demo. That's next year's project lol

CephasType3
19th Jul 2012, 20:08
I've been watching playthroughs of the game online, but really i would rather buy the game myself even if its japanese.
However i am not really Import-savvy, dont want to get ripped off, so anyone know a good place to import Final Fantasy Type-0 at?

member_10628951
19th Jul 2012, 20:36
Your best bet is playasia.com

They are expensive but you always get the game and in great condition. amazon.jp doesnt have it from where I have looked.

member_10822883
19th Jul 2012, 22:24
Seconding the Playasia recommendation. They are quick shippers and are very reliable (and fair) with their prices. You're paying a premium, but this is pretty typical.

CephasType3
19th Jul 2012, 22:46
wow, ok checked out playasia, pretty pricy, but from what i heard i guess things cost more in japan.

Well, no doubt im getting, gonna have to save up more than i though though.........also too bad they are out of collectors editions.

member_10628951
19th Jul 2012, 22:57
Although from what I believe there is no English or English text so you better brush up on your Japanese.

Mr.dream
21st Jul 2012, 02:42
I'm French, and me too I want a translation of Final Fantasy Type-0.

So, today in English, tommorow in French? (Hope)

pierrecohen-
21st Jul 2012, 16:30
i support the release of final fantasy type-0

YukiTsubaki
21st Jul 2012, 18:51
Importing questions? Leave this to Yuki! X3

AmiAmi link (VERY highly recommended)

www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=T... (http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TVG-PSP-2245&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dfinal+fantasy+type+0%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1)

CdJapan link (Also very highly recommended)

www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UL... (http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ULJM-5900)

Yes Asia link (Used this site before on numerous occasions, very good)

www.yesasia.com/us/final-fantasy-type-0-... (http://www.yesasia.com/us/final-fantasy-type-0-japan-version/1024703439-0-0-0-en/info.html)

Whatever you choose, ONLY USE EBAY AS A LAST RESORT. You'll find yourself getting hit over the head by most sellers on there as they usually ask for far more than cdjapan, amiami, play asia and yes asia.

member_10799168
21st Jul 2012, 19:06
http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif I've never played type-0 before anddid do not know its significance in the FF series. Can someone sum it up for me. Thanks.

member_10628951
21st Jul 2012, 19:53
It was announced along side XIII and Versus with the FNC mythos. Two different worlds though and try don't have fal'cie. If you didn't know better than you would think the two have nothing in common.

FinalFantasy107
22nd Jul 2012, 16:14
Other than FFVersus there is another game that needs to be released in the U.S. It's been out in Japan since October 2011. How about some support for this game?

Syn
22nd Jul 2012, 16:17
I think theres a Huge Type-0 localization support topic, but it never hurts to have more. Am all for Type-0 localization. :D

c9h12fn
22nd Jul 2012, 17:06
listening the astonishing ost right now ...

release that damn baby right here (germany) and now!! xD

FinalFantasy107
22nd Jul 2012, 21:14
Type-0 looks amazing and when I saw the trailer it was epic.

Azure
22nd Jul 2012, 21:29
Yeah , Type-0 is amazing but there still many thing need to fix

FinalFantasy107
22nd Jul 2012, 21:50
Things need to be fixed for the U.s release right?

Carlos
22nd Jul 2012, 22:00
Hopefully we see release on the Vita (since PSP is not really supported in the USA / EUR anymore)

FinalFantasy107
22nd Jul 2012, 22:11
Good thing I'm getting one by the end of the month.

Azure
23rd Jul 2012, 00:26
Things need to be fixed for the U.s release right?

Yes , the game have to add more thing and fix the problem in Jp reelase ,

FinalFantasy107
23rd Jul 2012, 09:58
I'm bettting there fixing it as slow as possible.

MachinaKunagiri
26th Jul 2012, 01:32
I support this all the way. I really hope we get to play FF type-0 :)

MagiusNecros
31st Jul 2012, 14:04
bump for support

member_10077577
31st Jul 2012, 14:11
This game needs to be released internationally. Definently.

member_10012381
31st Jul 2012, 14:34
Woah hey I support this~ Played it in Japanese and loved it and the world truly needs to experience this game

fftype
1st Aug 2012, 07:15
Hello,

Dropping by just to show support for Final Fantasy Type-0. I believe in this game so much that I am building a community website dedicated to it. I need localization confirmation to go forward with it though.

Final Fantasy Type-0 will need much more support than the sales and reviews it will get. It will need to be talked about outside of niche communities. It will need to be allowed to produce an impact that's based on its quality.

So what I would like to ask you guys is that, in the event this game gets an english release, you spread the word of this game. Make it "trend."

member_10130135
1st Aug 2012, 07:52
support at 100 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadowedge
1st Aug 2012, 11:19
once again I am posting to show my support, the game is one of the most well done final fantasy game since square soft became square enix, don't rob us of that.

member_10077577
1st Aug 2012, 18:45
Gee, it's close to a year now since Type-0 was released in Japan. And we still have nothing. How dreadful.

We all want a localized Final Fantasy Type-0 (and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy). Why can't we have that?

member_10628951
1st Aug 2012, 19:47
Gee, it's close to a year now since Type-0 was released in Japan. And we still have nothing. How dreadful.

We all want a localized Final Fantasy Type-0 (and Bravely Default: Flying Fairy). Why can't we have that?

Cause they dont love you. Lol kidding. Honestly I have no clue. A lot of things to translate though if they are localizing it. I would wait until Gamescom to see if they say anything about the localization of the game.

member_10077577
1st Aug 2012, 20:10

Cause they dont love you. Lol kidding. Honestly I have no clue. A lot of things to translate though if they are localizing it. I would wait until Gamescom to see if they say anything about the localization of the game.

That's a ton of stuff to translate, then.

MagiusNecros
1st Aug 2012, 21:26
Since I love you all, I'll show you how much of a ***** Type 0 is to translate.

Game is text heavy.

First, the Crimson Codex (732 Files ~ about 50% of the Game's data, maybe less.)
197 Videos that have to be translated and dubbed.
009 Benefit Videos that have to translated and dubbed.
046 Military Files that have to be translated.
040 Strategy Files that have to be translated.
200 Character Files that have to be translated.
023 Eidolon Files that have to be translated.
081 Enemy Files that have to be translated.
020 System Knowledge Files that have to be translated.
016 Mission Knowledge Files that have to be translated.
021 World Map Knowledge Files that have to be translated.

As well as the rest of the game's data (about 50% of the Game's data, maybe more.)
All the Characters Abilities
All the Items
All the World Map
All the Character's Dialogue
All the Enemies and their Stats
All the Moogle Lessons
All the COMM Messages

Yeah. And here is what Operation Apostle has done so far.

120/209 Cutscenes in the History Section of the Crimson Codex
0/80 Text Files in the History Section of the Crimson Codex
72/98 Total Character Files in the Figures Section of the Crimson Codex
0/23 Eidolon Files in the Eidolon Section of the Crimson Codex
0/81 Enemy Files in the Bestiary Section of the Crimson Codex
0/53 Request in the Requests Section of the Crimson Codex
0/48 Tutorial Files in the Academy of Magic Section of the Crimson Codex

The Entire Main Menu

Everything in Chapter One, up to the Arena.

It isn't easy either.

member_10077577
1st Aug 2012, 21:40

Game is text heavy.

First, the Crimson Codex (732 Files ~ about 50% of the Game's data, maybe less.)

As well as the rest of the game's data (about 50% of the Game's data, maybe more.)
All the Items
All the World Map
All the Moogle Lessons
All the COMM Messages

The Entire Main Menu

It isn't easy either.

This also doesn't have converting it for both the PSP and PlayStation Vita (or PlayStation Network in general), because having it for just the PSP won't help much now.

That is a ton of f***ing stuff. I imagine Versus XIII going through all of this....except more.

Hutchensjoshua
2nd Aug 2012, 17:20
Yes Please!

5th Aug 2012, 13:10

Game is text heavy.

All the Items
All the World Map
All the Moogle Lessons
All the COMM Messages

The Entire Main Menu

It isn't easy either.

This is #&*%ing Lot!