PDA

View Full Version : WTF Romeo?

Laokin
16th Nov 2008, 18:54
Yeah, okay... it's been posted before, I didn't know if it was before and I stated so.

ALSO,

I'm not one of the massive complaining /Fail screamers out there. Read my posts about 95% of them defend EVERYTHING EM is doing. There have been a few pieces of information thrown out as of late that has bothered me a little bit. I.E. Nobody has made a thread containing anything relevant to my opinions when I make a new thread -- Minus, the one you just locked about Harvey Smith. I didn't know, I posted late at night... but here you are right again to say something rude and inappropriate to me. Your a Mod, act like one.

imported_van_HellSing
16th Nov 2008, 19:05
This should provide helpful:
http://forums.eidosgames.com/private.php

Jerion
16th Nov 2008, 19:24
I suggest you send him a PM or three.

K^2
16th Nov 2008, 20:48
Guys, cool down. It's called an "Open letter". Sending it via PM sort of defeats the point.

And while Laokin is a bit blunt at times, he at least makes an effort to construct a meaningful argument, unlike so many people around here.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
16th Nov 2008, 22:13
With the risk of getting you annoyed again (no need to make another new thread addressed to me :p ), there really isn't any need to complain about a moderator via a thread on the boards. It is something you should do via PM, so please do so. :)
If you feel that you won't get a fair response, feel free to PM Admin instead.

I'm not sure what you mean about Romeo being rude and inappropriate to you either. In the Morgan Freeman thread he locked, he said, and I quote: "This has been posted already, and please complain in one of the other fifty threads regarding "Why DX3 iz goig 2 b massif phail."

That's fair enough. I don't see anything rude in that response and so Romeo is 'acting like a mod'... and a polite one too as he did say "please".

Guys, cool down. It's called an "Open letter". Sending it via PM sort of defeats the point.

And while Laokin is a bit blunt at times, he at least makes an effort to construct a meaningful argument, unlike so many people around here.

Yes, but this thread is to argue about moderator duties, not DX3. ;)

Jerion
17th Nov 2008, 15:41
Please don't give MrsP flak, guys. She's only doing what she thought the situation called for, and she was, in this case, correct. This is not an open letter, it is a direct complaint to a Moderator, and should have been kept to the wonderful realm of Private Messages.