View Full Version : please help important

fanboylara
15th Nov 2008, 15:10
Hi,
Big fan of lara,
Just downloaded the demo,
Please reply me if i can run the game on my pc,
Specs:
Intel Core 2 duo, motherboard Intel G33FB, Graphics onboard intel graphics (GMA 3100), RAM 1GB.
Please some one help desperate to play.......:confused:

Hyrule11
15th Nov 2008, 15:46
I don't see why you couldn't... have you already tried to play?

The first time I played the demo, it was really glitchy, so if it happens to you, turn down the water effects and shadows and whatever else. It should work great and work perfectly.:)

fbacall
15th Nov 2008, 16:48
I'd say it's unlikely.

They recommend at least a GeForce 6800GT, which scores about 3000 points on 3DMark06 (a program used to score how good a graphics card is), whereas the Intel GMA 3100 scores around 500.

Resy
16th Nov 2008, 02:13
requires 2gb ram minimum... you'll probably be able to play the demo for a couple mins.

K^2
16th Nov 2008, 04:53
I'd say it's unlikely.

They recommend at least a GeForce 6800GT, which scores about 3000 points on 3DMark06 (a program used to score how good a graphics card is), whereas the Intel GMA 3100 scores around 500.
The reason it needs a 6800GT minimum is to support Shaders V3. GMA3100 does support these, so he might be able to run it by setting everything to low.

requires 2gb ram minimum... you'll probably be able to play the demo for a couple mins.
Again, not necessarily. Depends on the OS and on how you set everything up. He might be able to run it on 1GB.

@OP:

Please reply me if i can run the game on my pc,
Try the demo. See how well it runs. If demo doesn't run, then neither will the full game. If demo runs alright, you have a descent chance of running the full game as well.

If I was in such situation, where I might just barely be able to scrape up the resources to run the game, or it might still fall short, I'd probably go ahead and try to borrow or even download a copy from somewhere to see if I can get it to run. If so, I'd buy the game.

rg_001100
16th Nov 2008, 07:23
Maybe try this site (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest) as well, to see if your computer can run it.

fanboylara
16th Nov 2008, 16:42
thanks for replies guys, i tried playing it everything kept low, the game gave some direct 3d error. i will post the detailed error later, so is there any way to fix that error.:confused:

Maybe try this site as well, to see if your computer can run it.
th site you mentioned lara croft: underworld is not available for testing their yet but thanks for help.****