PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 vs Wii

caiounder
13th Nov 2008, 00:17
WOW
i saw these videos n im surprised, the difference from 360 to wii is HUGE, the 360 graphics r much better! and i unfortunately think that's goin to be the same thing with ps2 :mad2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVC6g_lcrTc&feature=related (Kraken Room)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr43a1qnpJc&feature=related (Croft Manor)

Rai
13th Nov 2008, 02:33
Well of course there are big differences graphically. The 360 is a much more powerful machine than the Wii or the PS2.

But it looks to me as if the graphics is the main difference, the gameplay and levels are as similar as they could get them.

Graphics and a few minor differences like duel aim are superficial and don't bother me. I'm going to enjoy this game no matter what console I end up playing it on (when I eventually get to it).

pleomax
13th Nov 2008, 05:15
Everytime i see those wii fitness/sports commercials they just look terrible with the jap cartoon graphics.

I don't think anyone buying a wii expects it to have good graphics.

I see it as more of a fun party machine.

pc
ps3
wii
ps2

In order of graphics capability.

Xianese Dragon
13th Nov 2008, 16:52
(This is where I put my teacher hat on) some people are visually oriented and will find better graphics involve them in the action while others are kinaesthetic (touchy feely!) and may prefer the controls on the wii which are more movement based.

JUST remember it's a spectrum and you can't just pigeon hole people; personally I am a bit of both, but I think slightly more visual.

kidtendo
13th Nov 2008, 17:01
Till December 5th... I hope it's true, cuz then they can work on the graphics more cuz the Wii can do better than that****

caiounder
16th Nov 2008, 03:51
im praying to all the things that the people say about the ps2 version beeing in the stores only in the next year r lies!!

Resy
16th Nov 2008, 04:59
Everytime i see those wii fitness/sports commercials they just look terrible with the jap cartoon graphics.

I don't think anyone buying a wii expects it to have good graphics.

I see it as more of a fun party machine.

pc
ps3
wii
ps2

In order of graphics capability.

I'm not going to get into a console war but I'd probably put the list as...

PC
PS3/360 (they are pretty much the same at this point)
PS2
Wii

I've compared games that I own for both the Wii and the PS2 and would say the PS2 looked better.

But if you had multiple consoles to choose from, well the PC will without a doubt look the best. PS3 and 360 from what I've seen in video and pics, very little if any differences. I know with Anniversary there was some differences but Crystal Dynamics didn't put as much effort into Anniversary as they did Underworld.