PDA

View Full Version : PS3 controller on PC demo

casualty
12th Nov 2008, 18:25
I was using the program that allows you to use the PS3 controller on the PC demo, and I can't get the right analogue stick to control the camera. All the other buttons work fine. I simply can't play it with the controller in one hand while moving the camera with the mouse.

Any ideas? Thanks.

diogoandre
12th Nov 2008, 18:48
I was using the program that allows you to use the PS3 controller on the PC demo, and I can't get the right analogue stick to control the camera. All the other buttons work fine. I simply can't play it with the controller in one hand while moving the camera with the mouse.

Any ideas? Thanks.

I couldn't use the right analog either. Since it isn't really a button where you can click and choose the option of the cam, I guess there is nothing you can do but wait for TRU and play it on the PS3.

rg_001100
12th Nov 2008, 18:50
And what of the "Gamepad Axes" option under the "Gamepad Configuration" menu in options? :scratch:

Surely the PS3's right analog stick would be recognised there.

bingojubes
12th Nov 2008, 23:05
i doidnt know ps3 controllers worked on PC...i got a 360 controller for windows, works fine for me. decent upgrade from logitech gamepad.

CarlKenner
13th Nov 2008, 16:55
You can use GlovePIE and PPJoy instead to emulate a more conventional gamepad.

Then you can make use of motion sensing, analog buttons, LEDs and other SIXAXIS stuff. Doesn't work on Dual Shock 3 though (rumbles constantly).

TF.Denis
13th Nov 2008, 17:13
but i can`t even play the demo with the controller! what program do you use to play the demo?...my demo recognise the ps3 controller as a gamepad...but i`m pushing buttons and nothing happens and it doesn`t work!

rg_001100
13th Nov 2008, 18:10
How to use PS3 controller on PC demo (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=81940) :)

casualty
14th Nov 2008, 13:41
"Gamepad Axis"---- I'm not sure, but I think this was the problem. Now it works just as it should and I can control the camera using the right joy stick. Thanks for the help!