heller4u
12th Nov 2008, 01:13
They should've mad a demo for the Wii. And the PS3.:D

omgitsjms19
12th Nov 2008, 01:28
i agree and they both have wifi so it is possible

Golden Laurel
12th Nov 2008, 01:33
yah. they shouldv'e but there is still a chance they might for the ps3. (nothing regarding the wii.......... that ive heard of anywyas)

Resy
12th Nov 2008, 03:17
other then making a demo available for PS3 users... Nintendo isn't known for releasing demo's to games. infact PC and Sony PS1 started the whole game demo. I used to get every new Playstation magazine for the demo discs lol. Same with PC Gamer.

With the actual game coming out in a couple days, I really doubt a demo will be released. Only if to appeal to people who haven't already purchased the game.

seashell093
12th Nov 2008, 20:26
yah. they shouldv'e but there is still a chance they might for the ps3. (nothing regarding the wii.......... that ive heard of anywyas)

probably not it is too close to release time...:scratch:

LC is Me
12th Nov 2008, 20:37
I disagree.

PS3: yes
Wii...no.

Think about it. Not too many people are going to be playing on Wii anyways. They are playing on the big next-gen consoles (360, PS3, etc). If the demand was large enough for one they may have made one for Wii (and if Sony had spoken up, PS3). But we can't change anything now, and there are only 6 more days til' release (here in the states :P).

caiounder
12th Nov 2008, 23:06
I disagree.

PS3: yes
Wii...no.

Think about it. Not too many people are going to be playing on Wii anyways. They are playing on the big next-gen consoles (360, PS3, etc). If the demand was large enough for one they may have made one for Wii (and if Sony had spoken up, PS3). But we can't change anything now, and there are only 6 more days til' release (here in the states :P).

i agree, not too many people are goin' to play it on wii, people are goin to play it on next gen consoles like ps3 n 360.
just like LC said :nut: