PDA

View Full Version : shocing ending

raider101
11th Nov 2008, 03:24
what if tru ended with lara dying amanda and natla killed her lara killed natala she plays like she is dead then lara goes after amanda and she has an ax natala stabs lara from behind with one of her wings and amanda slices lara in half with the ax or she just stabs her lara falls down a cliff or something and into some water and alll of a sudden we hear the tr3 theme and lara opens her eyes end of the game would u want more of what happend another sequel i would what about u

true heros never die:)

Golden Laurel
11th Nov 2008, 03:31
what if tru ended with lara dying amanda and natla killed her lara killed natala she plays like she is dead then lara goes after amanda and she has an ax natala stabs lara from behind with one of her wings and amanda slices lara in half with the ax or she just stabs her lara falls down a cliff or something and into some water and alll of a sudden we hear the tr3 theme and lara opens her eyes end of the game would u want more of what happend another sequel i would what about u

true heros never die:)

If they killed lara in this game, i would gather up a mob of people, march down to CD's big ass building and start a riot :p but that wont happen :D they have confirmed that this will not be the last game in the franchise :D

Resy
11th Nov 2008, 06:16
If CD is going with any of the other TR story line from Core, then Lara has already "died" once. Would be pointless to do that story line again.

raider101
12th Nov 2008, 02:24
true

pinpal
12th Nov 2008, 02:34
If CD is going with any of the other TR story line from Core, then Lara has already "died" once. Would be pointless to do that story line again.

Lara has never died. and if you are referring to the TRLR ending, she came back in TRAOD

heller4u
12th Nov 2008, 02:55
OMG! If they left the game off with her dying (or so we thought) then opening her eyes I would be so pissed!

Ummmm can you say cliffhanger?!:eek:

rg_001100
12th Nov 2008, 02:59
Lara has never died. and if you are referring to the TRLR ending, she came back in TRAOD

The TRLR did show Lara die. It was a cheap-attempt from Core to try and leave responsibility from the Tomb Raider series. After 4 years of intense development, they were tired and had had enough. The games after TR4 show their enthusiasm in developing TR seriously waned.

CD have no need for killing off Lara. Their passion for Lara & the TR series is at least as strong as it was for TR:L, and CD have learned quite a bit about developing TR games since TR:L, even; they have also applied this knowledge where they can. TR:A is seen by fans as "better Tomb Raider" than TR:L, and surely TR:U has all signs of looking like it's going to be better than TR:A.
Besides, if CD wanted to ditch Lara for a while, they could always make a LoK game instead.
And I'm sure the writers at CD will give us a truly EPIC story.

pinkyXstary
20th Nov 2008, 23:52
i think RG has completly nailed this on the head, and not to mention the fact that with a new generation of tomb lovers as well as us oldies the main thing that will drive them more than their passion for the series is of course all of our ££££$$$$ kerching.