PDA

View Full Version : Lara and Amanda

VOLCOM20lovesLARA
9th Nov 2008, 19:22
I don't know about you guys, but I think in future Tomb Raider games, Amanda and Lara should be friends again.
unlike in Legend.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/volcom20_photos/laraANDamanda.jpg

what do you guys think???

GoLarago
9th Nov 2008, 19:47
I don't know about you guys, but I think in future Tomb Raider games, Amanda and Lara should be friends again.
unlike in Legend.

I went back and replayed Legend the day after Underworld demo came out; at the end of Legend something caught my attention about Amanda. I went back and rewatched the backward teaser trailer and the First ten min. of play trailer. To "me" that was not Lara blowing up the house. To me, it looked like Amanda dressed up to look Lara. Then it would make sence in the 10 min gameplay trailer for Zip to shoot at her. They thot it was Amanda coming back for more. If (big if) that is what happens I don't think She and Lara will want to play together anymore. Just my opinion and I have never ever ever been wrong!!!!!!:D

Jurre
9th Nov 2008, 19:54
I am convinced that Amanda isn't a villian by nature, its because of the stone she pulled out of the wall in Tiwanaku that took over her mind. It would make a happy end if she was to be cured from it, but I also do love tragedy in a story.

GoLarago
9th Nov 2008, 20:33
I am convinced that Amanda isn't a villian by nature, its because of the stone she pulled out of the wall in Tiwanaku that took over her mind. It would make a happy end if she was to be cured from it, but I also do love tragedy in a story.

I totally agree that stone/creature warped her. Weither she can be saved or not is, well for them to know and us to find out. lol:mad2:

That makes for a great story. Former friends make the best enemies, they know most everything about you. They can play yah like a fiddle.:D

LC is Me
9th Nov 2008, 20:46
Yeah, it's been said, but I think that the anger she had towards Lara after she got out of that temple in Peru was transformed into hatred when she wore that thing. It also made her uglier...

:D

But she makes for a good way to take out stress.
-pistolwhippage-

GoLarago
9th Nov 2008, 21:06
Yeah, it's been said, but I think that the anger she had towards Lara after she got out of that temple in Peru was transformed into hatred when she wore that thing. It also made her uglier...

:D

But she makes for a good way to take out stress.
-pistolwhippage-

Well how many times is someone told not to do something, then they do it anyway and then blame the person that warned them not to do it for what happenes to them. Lots and lots. People are idiots at least 1/2 them time they are awake. lol:lmao: I think the head shrinkers call it transferance? It will make for a great villian. My daughter says she Amanda looks gothic now. I guess she was sweetness and light before the "acccident". :rasp: :eek: :nut:

Lexy
10th Nov 2008, 15:11
Well how many times is someone told not to do something, then they do it anyway and then blame the person that warned them not to do it for what happenes to them. Lots and lots. People are idiots at least 1/2 them time they are awake. lol:lmao: I think the head shrinkers call it transferance? It will make for a great villian. My daughter says she Amanda looks gothic now. I guess she was sweetness and light before the "acccident". :rasp: :eek: :nut:

i never liked her. she was too whiny in legend. i hope she's not as whiny in underworld

GoLarago
11th Nov 2008, 01:06
Yah Amanda seems like the type that does things without any thought of the conseqences of her actions. She runs on urges. Lara thinks before acting. Sure looking forward to finding out. !

raider101
11th Nov 2008, 03:07
i dont think lara and amanda could ever be friend after what happend in peru and how amanda turned agenst lara in legend nope not going to happen

Cheese is nice.
11th Nov 2008, 05:56
No. They won't be friends again. Basically what happened in Bolivia was that Lara took Amanda's heaven away from her. How would you feel if someone took away your heaven?

Also we have establishe that it was not Amanda who blew up the manor. It was

Either a Doppleganger or a clone.

Resy
11th Nov 2008, 06:04
No. They won't be friends again. Basically what happened in Bolivia was that Lara took Amanda's heaven away from her. How would you feel if someone took away your heaven?

Also we have establishe that it was not Amanda who blew up the manor. It was

Either a Doppleganger or a clone.

We'll just have to see when the game comes out if its really a doppleganger. I honestly believe its Amanda. I also watched the footage closely of "lara" walking away. Something in her eyes just looks so Amanda and not Lara. Plus Amanda knows the location of the mansion and has already attacked it once. Since Lara took away her heaven, she's bound for revenge. I'm going to assume until proven otherwise by the game, that Natla gets Amanda to work for her, promising her heaven most likely. Natla hates Lara, Amanda hates Lara... seems a win win for them both to take out everything Lara holds true and dear.

Besides, we already killed the clone which was a brainless double of Lara. It was a product of Natla that became a copy of anyone that entered that room.

Cheese is nice.
11th Nov 2008, 06:21
We'll just have to see when the game comes out if its really a doppleganger. I honestly believe its Amanda. I also watched the footage closely of "lara" walking away. Something in her eyes just looks so Amanda and not Lara. Plus Amanda knows the location of the mansion and has already attacked it once. Since Lara took away her heaven, she's bound for revenge. I'm going to assume until proven otherwise by the game, that Natla gets Amanda to work for her, promising her heaven most likely. Natla hates Lara, Amanda hates Lara... seems a win win for them both to take out everything Lara holds true and dear.

Besides, we already killed the clone which was a brainless double of Lara. It was a product of Natla that became a copy of anyone that entered that room.

Yes, but this time around, Natla has become more powerful this time. She must have perfected technology or magic or whatever in order to make her own Lara clone. And who better to defeat Lara Croft than Lara Croft?

GoLarago
11th Nov 2008, 17:21
We all may be blathering idiots by the time it comes out. Will you be dissapointed if your pet theory is not true? I won't, but it is fun speculating. I just want a good story with the gameplay so everything makes sence.
Yah I think its Amanda. Someone else claims to have top secret proof it Natla. I'm starting to think it could very well be Duke Nukem jealous of the fact we have three new TR games and he is still in development. lol:rasp: :D

crazyraider-147
11th Nov 2008, 17:41
uh well no :rasp:

LC is Me
11th Nov 2008, 18:44
Amanda wouldn't have the balls to blow it up. Lara what go crazy on her...liek srsly.

:lol:

Jurre
11th Nov 2008, 18:49
Yes, but if my theory from post 3 is right it is probably also the stone what made her to want to go to Avalon. Why, before that she probably even didn't know it excisted... And Lara neither.

Also we have establishe that it was not Amanda who blew up the manor.
I must have mist that topic. Can you tell again whats makes you so sure of that?

I'm starting to think it could very well be Duke Nukem jealous of the fact we have three new TR games and he is still in development. lol:rasp: :D
Well if THAT was Duke Nukem he has just dethroned Arséne Lupin as the king of disguises...

GoLarago
12th Nov 2008, 00:22
Yes, but if my theory from post 3 is right it is probably also the stone what made her to want to go to Avalon. Why, before that she probably even didn't know it excisted... And Lara neither.

I must have mist that topic. Can you tell again whats makes you so sure of that?

Well if THAT was Duke Nukem he has just dethroned Arséne Lupin as the king of disguises...

HAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well he has had 10+ years for a sex change

Shadow125
13th Nov 2008, 23:48
After Lara telling Amanda that every breath she takes is a gift from her? No way lol. Lara's too smart to be friends with her again after she messed with her mother and everything.

pinpal
14th Nov 2008, 00:25
Lara and Amanda are alike but lara just has that edge over Amanda. But it would be nice in underworld if amanda and lara become friends again.

PoLuna
18th Nov 2008, 17:22
I think it will be good if Kara become with Amanda friends again.And idont think that Amanda hate Lara very much.She just took offence on Lara because she quickly though that her friend die and though b didnt wait her at exit.
About manor.I dont think that Amanda can do that with manor.Yes,maybe the eyes llook like her .But on the other side that eyes remember me Natla.Maybe it was she.Because Natla can do everything and find Lara everywhere to destroy her.

Raindrops Melody
18th Nov 2008, 17:59
unlike in Legend.

It sounds cool... but I just don't think it would work out.:scratch: :o
In a way, I hope she gets killed in this one...

Lara Crofty
24th Nov 2008, 12:44
I went back and replayed Legend the day after Underworld demo came out; at the end of Legend something caught my attention about Amanda. I went back and rewatched the backward teaser trailer and the First ten min. of play trailer. To "me" that was not Lara blowing up the house. To me, it looked like Amanda dressed up to look Lara. Then it would make sence in the 10 min gameplay trailer for Zip to shoot at her. They thot it was Amanda coming back for more. If (big if) that is what happens I don't think She and Lara will want to play together anymore. Just my opinion and I have never ever ever been wrong!!!!!!:D
No That was not Amanda it was a new doppelganger with a mind of its own even go to th underworld spoiler page and watch all the videos and you will be caught up but be careful because almost all of them are major spoilers. If you watch some of the videos you will see th new doppelganger better she looks exactly like Lara.How annoying!:mad2: :nut: :eek: :( :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :nut: :nut: