PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider:A life's Comedy(Best bloopers moments)

Night_Heaven
8th Nov 2008, 17:23
Tell me what you think I worked ages to put this in good shape and form and make this clip(the best mini funny and blooper clips on net)Thanks to the original creators of some clips,thanks to movie maker,to 5L of cola and finaly to my crazy brain.. Have a nice day and dont forget...SMILE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pxjoSJ-HM

_Love2Raid_
8th Nov 2008, 17:44
Whahahaha, lmao!! :lol:

Very nice, I can see you have put a lot of work in it. Thanks very much for sharing! :thumbsup:
:D

andrew90
8th Nov 2008, 18:42
Nice vid, she's so crazy in angel of darkness part. lol
thanks for sharing!

LunderworldC
8th Nov 2008, 18:48
HAHAHA!I loved it!
Very good job!!! :D

TheMightyUnderpus
8th Nov 2008, 19:24
That was so awsome!!!

I LOVED the part where the munk farted.... SO FUNNY..

How the **** did you make lara dance...

anyways... It was freakin awesome!!!!

LC is Me
8th Nov 2008, 19:31
Oh my god, I just died laughing.

-adds to Favorites-

That would make for a good iPod commercial when Lara was dancing.
xD

M.a.r.k
8th Nov 2008, 19:57
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That was really great man!

GREAT WORK!!!

Loved It :lol: :lol:

Added to my favorites!

:thumbsup:

Jurre
9th Nov 2008, 21:24
Never liked these movies and I don't like this one. Where's the tumbs down icon?

rg_001100
10th Nov 2008, 04:14
Never liked these movies and I don't like this one. Where's the tumbs down icon?

There isn't a thumbs down icon, probably to discourage unfair criticism.
I didn't watch the whole of this video, I watched up until the point where I categorised it as one of "these movies", too (got 2 and 1/2 minutes through before I gave up).
But congrats Night_Heaven for spending the work on making a video.

I got up to the bit where you did the edited-voiceovers of one of the cutscenes of TR:L. I think that "these videos" are often unfunny, and immature, as I saw was what seemed to be the case, at least for the bit I saw. Lara Croft does not say "look at my breasts", it's just not Lara Croft, and I consider it to be both unfunny and immature, and that, along with Lara Croft using 'rude words' against Z&A seems to be a pattern in fan-made videos of "this" type (where fans "voice over" what Lara Croft says). I can only guess that it's one of the reasons Jurre doesn't like "these movies", it's certainly a reason why I didn't continue to watch it.

Jurre
10th Nov 2008, 12:07
It doesn't have anything perticualy to do Lara, I would't like it either when it was the Prince of Persia or Altaïr or anyone, its just not my kind of humour.

But still, there is this sign: **** which, apart from censoring, implies disapproval, so why not the thumbs down? I mean there's no day without night, or heaven without hell...
I guess I'll have to start a petition for that: "It will never be a true forum without the thumbs down and that is a scientific fact!" :D

Night_Heaven
11th Nov 2008, 13:16
There isn't a thumbs down icon, probably to discourage unfair criticism.
I didn't watch the whole of this video, I watched up until the point where I categorised it as one of "these movies", too (got 2 and 1/2 minutes through before I gave up).
But congrats Night_Heaven for spending the work on making a video.

I got up to the bit where you did the edited-voiceovers of one of the cutscenes of TR:L. I think that "these videos" are often unfunny, and immature, as I saw was what seemed to be the case, at least for the bit I saw. Lara Croft does not say "look at my breasts", it's just not Lara Croft, and I consider it to be both unfunny and immature, and that, along with Lara Croft using 'rude words' against Z&A seems to be a pattern in fan-made videos of "this" type (where fans "voice over" what Lara Croft says). I can only guess that it's one of the reasons Jurre doesn't like "these movies", it's certainly a reason why I didn't continue to watch it.

There were only 2 scenes with that. If you didn't see the whole movie then don't judge me. It took ages and you critices me even if you haven't see it all. And the thumbs down dose not stop me anyway.
Thanks for good replies people }{:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

_Love2Raid_
11th Nov 2008, 17:35
And the thumbs down dose not stop me anyway.
Thanks for good replies people }{:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That's the spirit! :thumbsup:

rg_001100
11th Nov 2008, 17:44
There were only 2 scenes with that. If you didn't see the whole movie then don't judge me. It took ages and you critices me even if you haven't see it all.

It's worth noting that I didn't criticise you, I criticised your video. Criticising you would be calling you bad words (like saying you're not clever) for making a video like that, and that's not what I did. I said I didn't like the video itself. And if you like, it's a criticism of just that small part that stopped me from watching the rest. :)

LC is Me
11th Nov 2008, 18:51
Aw, come one one or two scenes isn't so bad. It's not like it was Lara's Voiceovers (even though I thought that was kinda funny).

The rest was pretty funny.
It's poking fun, like a roast.
Not every video can be a tribute.

:)

ImHotYoureNot
11th Nov 2008, 18:59
I loved it!

Oh my god... please keep doing videos like that. Some people make it personal or take it as a real offence. Please, it was awesome, the way you've played with the character.

Some parts were unnecessary like when she's dancing, but hey, it was quite amusing.

Best line was: Zip, you're a little ***** too! The way, you put up the voices and the way Lara looked at Zip, omg, speechless!

Kiss Kiss

What's the Music 4:15 - 4:20?

Sestren
12th Nov 2008, 03:18
Well I respect your hard work on this clip.

But it's not that funny as i think it is meant to be. The "Outtakes" are good, when Lara is just dabbling, but thats it.

In my Oppinion its not an Hommage to Lara, just a copy & paste Project. But thats just my oppinion.

Nevertheless I know how hard it is, to put al these clips together with the right sounds. Therefore, it's quite good.

Chris

TF.Denis
12th Nov 2008, 04:09
it was just great!!!!! when lara said...you were the lesvian of atlantis...and...is everybody here gay?? my god so funny...

GoLarago
14th Nov 2008, 00:31
Tombraider is a game. Its not real and even if it were people parody people all the time. There were portions I wasn't as fond of as others but that was content not skill. I couldn't do that don't have a clue how. Very funny. I loved the dance at the end. I too want to know how did you do that. Are you a modder?LOL:D

imported_Amanda_Evert
14th Nov 2008, 00:50
it would have been 100000000000000000x better!

i liked the part were lara was danceing! lol!
how did u do that?

once i get sound-im SSSOOOOO looking at that again! lol!

u did great! :):lmao:

Darkiz
14th Nov 2008, 19:54
Moment whit Alister and Zipper make my cry ...pxaxaxaxaxa :D