PDA

View Full Version : Ye Die-hard Batman Fans - Do Your Bit!

dark_angel_7
7th Nov 2008, 15:27
I bit like the thread in the Deux Ex 3 forums (go check that section out!) this thread is for fans of Batman and the up-coming game to do our bit to help promote the game and forum.

This forum is pretty much new and there hasn't been much new on the up-coming game, Batman: Arkham Asylum, so we need to do our bit and tell everyone that the game is still around and there is an official forum for discussion. Here's how you can help:

- Tell any Batman friends/fans you know of about this place (provide them with a link of course),

- Post threads in other gaming forums about this forum,

- Post a thread, in the relative board, about this forum,

- Tell friends you know off, about the game and show them images to wet their appetites! :D

So go on, ye die-hard Batman fans - do your bit! :cool: I sure will be :)

lynchkane47
22nd Nov 2008, 09:33
I bit like the thread in the Deux Ex 3 forums (go check that section out!) this thread is for fans of Batman and the up-coming game to do our bit to help promote the game and forum.

This forum is pretty much new and there hasn't been much new on the up-coming game, Batman: Arkham Asylum, so we need to do our bit and tell everyone that the game is still around and there is an official forum for discussion. Here's how you can help:

- Tell any Batman friends/fans you know of about this place (provide them with a link of course),

- Post threads in other gaming forums about this forum,

- Post a thread, in the relative board, about this forum,

- Tell friends you know off, about the game and show them images to wet their appetites! :D

So go on, ye die-hard Batman fans - do your bit! :cool: I sure will be :)

im on it:mad2:

chip5541
23rd Nov 2008, 08:17
Well, I've hit several forums :D

apple@thebatmanuniverse
23rd Nov 2008, 16:09
we at the batman universe podcast are doing ours. and hopefully we can get a hold of the PR rep so we can get an interview for the batman show.

but yes, looking very forward to BAA.

Vigilance
25th Nov 2008, 01:50
not much reason to hype the game till we're more certain that it'll be good. A great concept and lots of description doesn't mean anything if the final game doesn't meet up to that. This game should have high expectations, and the people behind it should do their best to meet those since they've talked such a big game thus far. Unfortunately, you're more likely to get an honest answer from a politician than a video game developer. I'm sure I don't need to grab examples of why that's true.

EDIT: As true batman fans, you should expect the highest reasonable quality from this game and its developers. As a TRUE batman fan, you shouldn't be set on buying this game and supporting it because that's the reason game companies can get away with releasing such ****ty games. They hype them up and get the fan base riled up, then they don't have to worry about making the game good because all the fans and fanboys will just buy it regardless of whether it's an amazing game or an average game. You should do everything you can to stop that cycle from repeating in this case if you really are a fan of Batman.

thedeadpool
5th Jul 2009, 01:48
Time for super old thread!!! Bringing it back from the dead.

The Joker 1
5th Jul 2009, 02:02
:DHeee,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha! Well, Hello folks! This is the forum of one of the most amazing games from this year or that has been made in years, Batman Arkham Asylum! This is were The Joker goes crazier than usual and plans a trap for Batman with his neighbors in Arkham Asylum. When Batman is delivering him to Arkham, The Joker got loose and an amazing and exciting new combat system and story begins. Buy this amazing game that will bring a Great action-packed Batman story to your life. Batman Arkham Asylum

Highly recommend it. Specially for PS3 owners who will get an exclusive playable Joker levels. Thanks for joining the forum of Batman Arkham Asylum, or should I say, Welcome To The Madhouse, Haaaaaaaaa,ha,ha,ha,ha!

CaptainMcMulla
5th Jul 2009, 04:09
click on my sig and follow it and tell me about it. tell me if i need to add anything else onto it.

The Joker 1
5th Jul 2009, 04:25
click on my sig and follow it and tell me about it. tell me if i need to add anything else onto it.

It needs everything because I clicked on it and nothing appears. Is the link working?

EliteF50
5th Jul 2009, 04:26

I love the avatar you're using on PSU.

The Joker 1
5th Jul 2009, 04:41

And you don't like mine?! Well, you should be embarrassed. He,he! just kidding.:DI liked CaptainMcMulla's avatar too.

CaptainMcMulla
5th Jul 2009, 09:44
Thank you Elite :thumb:

And you don't like mine?! Well, you should be embarrassed. He,he! just kidding.:DI liked CaptainMcMulla's avatar too.
Thank you Joker :thumb:

The Joker 1
5th Jul 2009, 23:40
Thank you Joker :thumb:

Anytime friend.