PDA

View Full Version : Yay a new batman game

TDK
7th Nov 2008, 06:49
Wow i've heard about this game and it looks very cool :) cant wait to play it, but ppl should know tht its not for the dark knight film no this game has a new story, plus there will be a dark knight game when the dvd comes out :D.
The joker looks very cool and scary too he reminds me of Jack Nichlson when he did the joker.
Any way this game is going to be cool :D

The_Hylden
7th Nov 2008, 11:51
Actually, the last thing I saw on that Dark Knight game was that it was canceled. Due to the less-than-stellar game adaptation of Batman Begins and the fact this game is coming out, I think they pulled it. But, yes, it should be made distinct that this game is not based on the movies, nor does it follow the movies' continuity. In fact, it's more like a graphic novel come to life, as it also isn't totally following the comics' continuities either.

Oh, and yeah I agree, this Joker looks like a cross between the classic comic one and a more deranged Jack, hehe. Wait'll they get a load of 'im:p

chip5541
7th Nov 2008, 13:20
There are 2 different Batman IP's (Maybe more if you include the animated series which is my favorite). The one that was canceled was the one based on the movie.
This Batman is an original concept (story wise) and does not involve teh movie (ie it is not based on teh movie and is not canceled)

dark_angel_7
7th Nov 2008, 15:31
There are 2 different Batman IP's (Maybe more if you include the animated series which is my favorite). The one that was canceled was the one based on the movie.
This Batman is an original concept (story wise) and does not involve teh movie (ie it is not based on teh movie and is not canceled)

Chip is right, this is more of a comic-style Batman rather then one stemming of the movies. Glad to see it coming out by Eidos and hopefully these forums will be bustling soon.

The_Hylden
7th Nov 2008, 19:01
Yes, which is what I meant, if that's not what people got from my post:p

TDK
7th Nov 2008, 19:38
i rele hope they'll make a TDK ( the dark knight ) :lol: game i think its gonna be rele cool, tho this game seems rele nice

Actually, the last thing I saw on that Dark Knight game was that it was canceled. Due to the less-than-stellar game adaptation of Batman Begins and the fact this game is coming out, I think they pulled it. But, yes, it should be made distinct that this game is not based on the movies, nor does it follow the movies' continuity. In fact, it's more like a graphic novel come to life, as it also isn't totally following the comics' continuities either.

Oh, and yeah I agree, this Joker looks like a cross between the classic comic one and a more deranged Jack, hehe. Wait'll they get a load of 'im:p

ya hope so

Chip is right, this is more of a comic-style Batman rather then one stemming of the movies. Glad to see it coming out by Eidos and hopefully these forums will be bustling soon.

Yes, which is what I meant, if that's not what people got from my post:p

NightRain'06
9th Nov 2008, 03:14
Same here. I obviously won't mind a well-made The Dark Knight game as well down the line. :thumbsup: If it's on par like the original Spider-man game based on that film it should sell well. :scratch:

Otherwise, I'll still be more than satisfied with Arkam Asylum.

BatmanIsHero
24th Nov 2008, 05:40
Just let hope that the game will come and be good enough.:mad2:

LikaLaruku
2nd Dec 2008, 13:12
Mortal Combat vs DC, DC Universe Online, & now Arkham Assylum. It's a good time to be a Batman & or Joker fan.

door noob
7th Jun 2009, 01:37

Zombie-Gamer
7th Jun 2009, 01:38
Really can't wait for this game gonna be sweeeeeeeet

Samtheman53
7th Jun 2009, 01:39

hahaha!

WarrENDeatH
7th Jun 2009, 01:41
I can't wait for this game. I would pay 100 dollars for it, just to get it now. I can't believed they moved it back, it's good to know that they are doing it to make it better. I just wish we had a demo for the wait.

The-Batman
7th Jun 2009, 02:10

Yeah i noticed in some of the screenshots that this jokers eyes look just like nicholsons eyes! i loved jacks joker and love to see that the heath joker( dont get me wrong it was good) isnt going to carry over into every joker appearance now!

angleslam99
7th Jun 2009, 05:55
Is the OP serious? Did he say the Dark Knight game would come out the same time as the DVD? The DVD came out LAST YEAR. The game has been canceled for a while now.

Leather Wings
7th Jun 2009, 06:18
Dirty, dirty necro-posters.

The_Hylden
7th Jun 2009, 06:44
Is the OP serious? Did he say the Dark Knight game would come out the same time as the DVD? The DVD came out LAST YEAR. The game has been canceled for a while now.

... Um, this:

11-07-2008 12:49 AM TDK Yay a new batman game

:rolleyes:

Mike_B
7th Jun 2009, 08:40
Don't bump old threads especially if all you're going to do is "...". Really.