PDA

View Full Version : This game looks awesome.

Bloodwolf806
7th Nov 2008, 01:35
It's great to finally have a Batman game that takes the same serious tone as the comics and the Noland Movies.

TDK
7th Nov 2008, 06:51
this game is not for the Dark Knight film :) but it dose have a serious tone

Why So Serious ?
7th Nov 2008, 17:11
Yeah this game is grate being based off the graphic novels such as "The killing Joke". Even though I hate superman it would be so cool if they made a random Superman game. Me and my friend were talking about it once, it would be cool if in one level Superman would get trapped in the phantom zone and you had to fight Zod, it would give the player a challenge since the phantom zone takes away Superman powers. The main boss could be Darksied. Some other villians could be Atomic Skull, Bizarro, Bloodsport, Brainiac, Composite Superman, Doomsday, Faora, Imperiex, Intergang, Lex Luthor, Livewire, Metallo, Mongul Mr. Mxyzptlk, Parasite, Silver Banshee, Superboy-Prime, Titano, Toyman and, Ultra-Humanite.

P.S. eidos please make a random Superman game lol

The_Hylden
7th Nov 2008, 19:06
Woah, there, tiger. Let's let the Batman game come out first, hm?:p

ICK14
30th Nov 2008, 07:41
I KNOW! I'm excited for this one. I can't believe how great it looks now! Just think how its gonna look when it comes out in a year or less. I heard Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamil are in for voice acting. This is already the best Batman game ever!!!

$cAreCr0w
27th Dec 2008, 23:13
Yes im glad they made a game dedicated to Arkham. i always found Arkham fasinating, no matter how many books i get explaining arkham it will still be a mystery :) i just recently got "A serious house on a Serious earth" Brilliant book ^^ and i cannot wait for the game to come out!! looks amazing :) i hope Dr Crane is in it.
x

jacknapier648
28th Dec 2008, 01:27
Yes im glad they made a game dedicated to Arkham. i always found Arkham fasinating, no matter how many books i get explaining arkham it will still be a mystery :) i just recently got "A serious house on a Serious earth" Brilliant book ^^ and i cannot wait for the game to come out!! looks amazing :) i hope Dr Crane is in it.
x

Amen!! I also got the Arkham Asylum book, and might I say it is brilliant. If only this site wasn't limited to videogames, I might try and sniff out a forum related to that book :] The artwork is absolutely amazing, and everything was... disturbing. Exactly what to expect (and anticipate, of course!!) from the Batman series! Amazing....:D