PDA

View Full Version : Opening TRLE Problems

Tiawia
6th Nov 2008, 23:47
I found a TRLE disk with my Tomb Raider Chronicles game and so I installed it, and then when I open it, it says : Tomb Raider Level Editor and loads to the main screen, but it looks like the actual game! When I click on 'New Game' it loads up 5 levels from Tomb Raider : The Last Revelation. I clicked on each level and its just a level to play! I wanted to play around and maybe start making my own levels but I don't know how! The manual doesn't help. =(

Spong
7th Nov 2008, 00:28
What you've done there is open the game that you play your levels on once you begin making them.

The program you're actually looking for is called RoomEdit ;)

Tiawia
7th Nov 2008, 03:07
And where do I find this program? Is it on the disk or somewhere else? :scratch:

aktrekker
7th Nov 2008, 07:22
It should have put some icons on your desktop.
It also adds something to your Start menu. Look under Programs->Core Design->Tomb Raider Level Editor->Tools.
Also read the manual and follow the tutorial. It will teach you alot if you actually do the things it talks about. Just reading won't help.

Driber
7th Nov 2008, 09:04
aktrekker is correct, you will find it in your start menu:

http://driber.net/os/winroomedit_location.jpg

Tiawia
8th Nov 2008, 18:42
Thank you! I figured this out accidentally before seeing this. Gawsh I feel dumb. :D

GeorgeMaciver
8th Nov 2008, 22:29
You're not dumb at all :) People who never ask questions never learn anything :thumbsup: