PDA

View Full Version : i had a very very very strange walkthrough dream of tr Underworld.

tombraidergal
5th Nov 2008, 15:57
it was kinda like seeing the future, only it wasn't coz i doubt it's true. Lately my brother played the TR U demo and he never like tomb raider, now he wants to play the actual game.
I played the demo for thailand, here is my dream.
I was in Croft Manor, (well playing it) i had to go and grapple loads of stuff and colapse stuff to get out of the manor before it killed us on the full croft manor level not the starter one. then thailand alsorts of weird stuff happened, i got the crystal for the shiva statue and loads of lights in my dream appeared and shone down to the two statues with the silver fans, then hit the crystal on the dais, then the Carly statue and then then two hands of the Shiva statue. I was playing the whole game and i can still remember it. it was very strange.

_Love2Raid_
5th Nov 2008, 17:50
The dream itself is not so strange Tombraidergal, you are probably thinking about TRU a lot.

What is strange, is that you can remember all of it. I have probably had a TR-related dream too once, allthough I can't remember it....................:scratch:

It would be cool if have just solved the Shiva puzzle in your dream! :)

000Jackson
5th Nov 2008, 20:16
lol i have dreams like that but it might be Dejavu or your just thinking about it alot! :)

JustMe
5th Nov 2008, 20:23
I had a TR dream once..but Lara just wasn't right..
(here are some of the things Lara said: DROP IT OR I'LL **** YOU...and Mademoiselle Carvier GIVE IT TO ME NOW..i think those are enough :whistle: )

a_big_house
5th Nov 2008, 20:23
i know how to complete the shiva puzzle it easy really and it funny how the floor opens since its really quite impossible

bingojubes
5th Nov 2008, 20:45
that was a strange dream, indeed. i usually just imagine myself in the game in a random room.

anyways....

CAARaeed
9th Nov 2008, 18:07
:D i'm glad i'm not the only one who has dreams about TRU. otherwise that would be very sad

Vildevion
9th Nov 2008, 18:21
I too see dreams of it. mostly of that octopus. ><

donnabright
10th Nov 2008, 23:58
it was kinda like seeing the future, only it wasn't coz i doubt it's true. Lately my brother played the TR U demo and he never like tomb raider, now he wants to play the actual game.
I played the demo for thailand, here is my dream.
I was in Croft Manor, (well playing it) i had to go and grapple loads of stuff and colapse stuff to get out of the manor before it killed us on the full croft manor level not the starter one. then thailand alsorts of weird stuff happened, i got the crystal for the shiva statue and loads of lights in my dream appeared and shone down to the two statues with the silver fans, then hit the crystal on the dais, then the Carly statue and then then two hands of the Shiva statue. I was playing the whole game and i can still remember it. it was very strange.

I had a TR dream along time ago and I could see myself playing the game and I thought that was so cool. I climbed a few pipes and there was a bathroom stall, that I went into, that is all I remember of it.

imported_Amanda_Evert
11th Nov 2008, 12:09
it was when i was in elemantary school (now im in the 8th grade)
and there was this huge tornado outside of my school and i was out side and my teacher was just standing there stareing at me,then RIGHT before the tornado sucked me up-Lara Croft (from the first movie) scooped me up with her grapple and swung off with me......i wish i new what happened after that but my mom woke me up. :(