PDA

View Full Version : Lara does Resident Evil 4

Werner Von Croy
5th Nov 2008, 08:32
Found this clip on youtube recently it is take from Mercenaries Scenario on Resident evil 4 enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhqoPbHkDPc

NightRain'06
5th Nov 2008, 11:28
Move over, Ada Wong ! LOL [ To those unacknowledged, it's the other playable character in RE4. ]

I've seen videos of people creating her in WWE Smackdown VS Raw, Soul Calibur IV and GTA: San Andreas ( PC edition ). So in a way, she's crossing over to Dominating other games. :D :thumbsup:

Lara for the Epic win ! ;)

ETA: I'm anticipating video uploads of modded Lara in Liberty City through GTA IV PC edition. It's only a matter of time. :p

Tombfan#1
5th Nov 2008, 12:02
she looks cool in resident evil 4 OMG that would be so awesome to have

Werner Von Croy
5th Nov 2008, 12:18
Move over, Ada Wong ! LOL [ To those unacknowledged, it's the other playable character in RE4. ]

I've seen videos of people creating her in WWE Smackdown VS Raw, Soul Calibur IV and GTA: San Andreas ( PC edition ). So in a way, she's crossing over to Dominating other games. :D :thumbsup:

Lara for the Epic win ! ;)

ETA: I'm anticipating video uploads of modded Lara in Liberty City through GTA IV PC edition. It's only a matter of time. :p

yeah same here I don't think Lara would go for Ada's red dress though :lol: I made one of lara In Mortal Kombat Armageddon

josh1122
5th Nov 2008, 13:04
Who needs Leon,Chris or any of those guys, just leave it to good ol Lara to kill some Zombies :lol:

fibra
5th Nov 2008, 13:39
I personally never liked her legend body.The cartooney graphic always made it look good, but in this video it´s more obvious for me.If I compare her in there with Ada or Jill she looks bad.But at least they changed it in underworld a little

_Love2Raid_
5th Nov 2008, 14:17
AWESOME !!!

What a great mod! :eek:

Raindrops Melody
5th Nov 2008, 14:23
That was so AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it!:lol: I love Resident Evil 4!!!!!:D
But I suck at it.:lol:

lilhanhan
5th Nov 2008, 17:02
Wow! Two of my favourite game series are combined together! ♥

Now if only it was Jill and Lara kicking zombie arse together; then I would be in heaven! ^.^; :o

Raindrops Melody
5th Nov 2008, 17:30
There is just one thing.. I will not play any game anymore if it has a chainsaw in it....:eek: :lol:

@Lil - :lol: :lol: :lol: Take me!!

http://larasalbum.laracroft.es/pics/albums/userpics/10001/normal_re.jpg

lilhanhan
5th Nov 2008, 17:46
Meh, Leon's over-rated! Now if it was RE1's Chris Redfield in that image...
*Saves pic anyway* :p

@Tessa

You didn't see the crazy bag over his head man with a chainsaw until now? He's on every RE4 poster I have! XD

There's also a special chainsaw shaped controller for the gamecube! O.O :D

Raindrops Melody
5th Nov 2008, 17:51
I Play it... but It still scares the crud out of me..... I love 2 play scary games.:D

lilhanhan
5th Nov 2008, 18:09
I Play it... but It still scares the crud out of me..... I love 2 play scary games.:D

Hehe, I was the same when I first played the classic RE's. The Tyrant and Nemesis still make me jump at times! :o

(I think I'm the only one who doesn't like RE4's gameplay when compared the old/classic games; now it doesn't really scare me. :o )

Hehe, sorry for talking about RE a bit too much on a TR forum. :o

Raindrops Melody
5th Nov 2008, 18:15
Hehe, I was the same when I first played the classic RE's. The Tyrant and Nemesis still make me jump at times! :o

(I think I'm the only one who doesn't like RE4's gameplay when compared the old/classic games; now it doesn't really scare me. :o )

Hehe, sorry for talking about RE a bit too much on a TR forum. :o

:lol: My dad (my mom did not know) let me watch him play the old ones when I was little....:whistle:
I agree.;) :)

Shuting up now..

NightRain'06
6th Nov 2008, 03:50
yeah same here I don't think Lara would go for Ada's red dress though :lol: I made one of lara In Mortal Kombat Armageddon

Ada's dress. judging by the memory of screenshots I've seen, seemed more conservative compared to Legend's Lara's Japan level black dress. Seriously, I thought there would be a wardrobe malfunction when I initially saw that. I was afraid to have her run ! :lmao:

Lara being created in MK series was weird and intriguing at the same time to see her be so evil. Hehe....

The very first time I saw classic outfit Lara created in another game was in a game magazine article displaying Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 or 3 on PS2 featuring the then newly implemented Create-A-Skater. :D