PDA

View Full Version : there is a new fighterin on our planet earth

unah126
5th Nov 2008, 00:55
Its a new fighterin on our planet earth. She is not alone. Her strong and sexy troops are here
too. And her only earth friend Chris. Unah 1_26 is searching for three things. Those are very
importand on her own homeplanet. Opponent troops will this to destroy. :cool: :confused:

Spong
5th Nov 2008, 00:58
Erm...

*Runs away*

unah126
5th Nov 2008, 01:00
Its a new fighterin on our planet earth. She is not alone. Her strong and sexy troops are here
too. And her only earth friend Chris. Unah 1_26 is searching for three things. Those are very
importand on her own homeplanet. Opponent troops will this to destroy. :cool: :confused:
The opponent troops chief call it Rodul_Serk. its a badly-badly man. And him troops are too.

Golden Laurel
5th Nov 2008, 01:07
........ok.......... :o

rg_001100
5th Nov 2008, 01:41
*Runs away*

Erm, "Stand and fight!"??

(I can't help but get the feeling this is some kind of spam or advertisement, though)

Arctic
5th Nov 2008, 19:56
*Follows Spongy longy* :D

I don't get the idea with this thread? :scratch:

a_big_house
5th Nov 2008, 20:05
WEll this is awkward

_Love2Raid_
5th Nov 2008, 20:40
Well hello there, welcome to planet Earth. Despite all the things you see on the thing we call televison, we humans are a very friendly type of organism. Well, at least most of us on this forum.
But we will fight back when you attack us, so be warned!

I don't know anyone with the name Chris, sorry! :o
* backs away slowly *

Golden Laurel
5th Nov 2008, 20:58
umm.. i dont mean to sound rude but.. what's the point of this thread? (sry if it'd obvios i just dont get it...)

_Love2Raid_
5th Nov 2008, 21:02
umm.. i dont mean to sound rude but.. what's the point of this thread? (sry if it'd obvios i just dont get it...)

I don't think anyone does, Golden Laurel. :lol:

josh1122
5th Nov 2008, 21:17
*stands on platform before you all*

Citizens of this Eidos forum! I come to you today not in the face of adversity, nor do I come before you today in a time of grave danger and disaster!

*voices echoes through the forum stadium*

While some of you question my reason for being before you all, I stand here today,looking at all of you,pondering..pondering at the sheer and utter fact that we shall NOT fight alone during these times of un-certainty

*cheers start to pick up*

I STAND BEFORE YOU TODAY!, not as an ambassador of peace!, I STAND BEFORE YOU TODAY, as a simple forum poster, one that shall guide each and every one of you to a future that holds bright with prosperity! and that does not lye on the eve.. of un-certainty!

*crowd cheers*

*takes a sip of water*

So I ask you..no, I IMPLORE each and every one of you, STAND AND FIGHT, not for our own popular agenda, but for the FUTURE of ourselves and the FUTURE of our loved ones and also for the future posters, of tomorrow.

THE TIME IS NOW, THE TIME IS HERE AND IT IS TIME, TO FIGHT BACK. We are here! Now in this day and age and we will overcome all obstacles to achieve further greatness that of which we seek. We will show these ''strong and sexy troops'' the true depth in which we are made of.

Thank you!

*crowd cheers*

but yeah anyways,what is up with this thread(and my post?)

_Love2Raid_
5th Nov 2008, 21:32
@ Josh1122: :lol: That was great speech!
You should become a politician................:lmao:

lilhanhan
5th Nov 2008, 21:38
Can I have what everybody in this thread has had? It seems that something weird is going on...

I'm surprised it hasn't been locked by now. ^.^;

Golden Laurel
5th Nov 2008, 21:41
*stands on platform before you all*

Citizens of this Eidos forum! I come to you today not in the face of adversity, nor do I come before you today in a time of grave danger and disaster!

*voices echoes through the forum stadium*

While some of you question my reason for being before you all, I stand here today,looking at all of you,pondering..pondering at the sheer and utter fact that we shall NOT fight alone during these times of un-certainty

*cheers start to pick up*

I STAND BEFORE YOU TODAY!, not as an ambassador of peace!, I STAND BEFORE YOU TODAY, as a simple forum poster, one that shall guide each and every one of you to a future that holds bright with prosperity! and that does not lye on the eve.. of un-certainty!

*crowd cheers*

*takes a sip of water*

So I ask you..no, I IMPLORE each and every one of you, STAND AND FIGHT, not for our own popular agenda, but for the FUTURE of ourselves and the FUTURE of our loved ones and also for the future posters, of tomorrow.

THE TIME IS NOW, THE TIME IS HERE AND IT IS TIME, TO FIGHT BACK. We are here! Now in this day and age and we will overcome all obstacles to achieve further greatness that of which we seek. We will show these ''strong and sexy troops'' the true depth in which we are made of.

Thank you!

*crowd cheers*

but yeah anyways,what is up with this thread(and my post?)
:eek: :lol: nice speech!!! (i wish i was capable of even using half the words you said :rolleyes:) haha yah anyways i found it quite amusing!! :lmao:

Can I have what everybody in this thread has had? It seems that something weird is going on...

I'm surprised it hasn't been locked by now. ^.^;

Yah me too, i figured it would have been deleted already :scratch:

rg_001100
6th Nov 2008, 02:24
(Aside from the fact that this thread doesn't seem to relate to anything [TR]...)

Josh... I think you got things mixed up... I was under the impression that Unah 1_26 and the 'strong and sexy' troops under Unah were the good guys, and Rodul_Serk is the "badly-badly man", along with the troops...

LaraCroftRox
6th Nov 2008, 16:12
I don't get it. :D