PDA

View Full Version : [b]HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE MUSIC IN THE DEMO![/b{

Aminahveggie
3rd Nov 2008, 21:02
I think it gives me a real tomb raider feeling like the glassic, so jungle. and Its so beautifull especially when a woman sings '' aaa'' :o

snikda
3rd Nov 2008, 21:10
i like the music. it reminds me of the music in the ever popular TOMB RAIDER III !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LunderworldC
3rd Nov 2008, 21:11
I think it gives me a real tomb raider feeling like the glassic, so jungle. and Its so beautifull especially when a woman sings '' aaa'' :o

I really really liked the music!! :D

The part I loved is when you fight the tigers!!The music fitts perfectly!!

TF.Denis
3rd Nov 2008, 21:20
I`d Love The Theme When You Find The Shiva Temple!! Also The Tiger Theme And The Nagga Theme When You Get To The Bottom Of The Last Room With The Shive Statue!!

franiqueblack
3rd Nov 2008, 21:25
100% kudos to the game music!!!
It was completely breath-taking. i love the idea of compiling and implying tribal music into the game. it pretty much suits the Thailand atmosphere.
the tiger music sounds different though but i like it! ;)
Looking forward for the upcoming level music clips. :D

_Love2Raid_
3rd Nov 2008, 21:35
Yes! It was absolutely amazing!

Not too much like TRL, and no absolute silence like TRA (if you don't count in the hissing and other weird sounds...). Just perfect! :thumbsup:

kiss-bite
3rd Nov 2008, 23:22
Music in TR games has always been important to me. I think the music in the TRU demo is stunning I have to say, love it!:D

MissJess
4th Nov 2008, 00:19
I love the music in the Demo, it fits the mood perfectly, I think :D

mruottin
4th Nov 2008, 08:34
I think there is a consensus that music works well in the demo.
Nobody has complained about that...

... so I think there are some very happy people in the Crystal
Dynamics sound department right now! ;)

chubbywubby
4th Nov 2008, 08:38
The Music fits the Level VEry good! cuz the Jungle and Surroundings are absolutely Beautiful! i downloaded it and im listening all over and over lol its really SOOTHING

Gamer4Lyfe
4th Nov 2008, 16:28
"Everyone gets quoted!"

Absolutely beautiful. Props to Troels Folmann and his crew! :thumbsup: :D

seashell093
5th Nov 2008, 01:00
"Everyone gets quoted!"

Absolutely beautiful. Props to Troels Folmann and his crew! :thumbsup: :D

same here:D :D

Rachie
5th Nov 2008, 02:12
Aw, the music is outstanding. It really felt like Thailand. :D Definite spot on the I-pod.

MissJess
5th Nov 2008, 02:24
Definite spot on the I-pod.

Me too! Half the songs on my ipod are from TR games. They are just so wonderful :D

Dusk Knight
5th Nov 2008, 03:52
I love the demo music. Folmann and O'Malley did an excellent job.:thumbsup:

Aminahveggie
5th Nov 2008, 12:21
where do you can download thailand soundtrack I didnt find it at tombchronicles.

M.a.r.k
7th Nov 2008, 16:46
I loved it!!! Its so calming.. Remebers me of the classic too!

So wonderful!

I am and I'll love that game in every little way!! :shining eyes: :)

CAARaeed
9th Nov 2008, 17:33
i really love the orchestral (?) part; the part with the woman singing. i just heard it once and was stuck in my head all night. does anyone know where i can download it? the music in tombraider was always awesome, but i have a feeling Underworld may be even better

LARALARACROFTGEEK
9th Nov 2008, 18:06

Yes i love the mosic too and i love the ''aaa'' part too its so buetiful:o :D ;)

sikasika
9th Nov 2008, 18:18
I loved it!!! Its so calming.. Remebers me of the classic too!

So wonderful!

I am and I'll love that game in every little way!! :shining eyes: :)

yeah when you see the big temple you know before you get to fight the first tigers and before you climb down there, the music really gets to my heart.
it reminds me of the first level on TR3 when you fight a tiger before you run on the big fallen tree. It gives me the same feeling and thats a really good thing guys!
so beatiful!! really appreciate the music.
thanks CD!!!!!!

Louis_Wu
9th Nov 2008, 18:26
I can only repeat what's already been posted; the music is great and adds to game play without being distracting. TRU's music is just like good movie music, you may not notice it at first (it's so very atmospheric) but it heightens the experience. Three cheers for subliminal stimulation.
:D

Jurre
9th Nov 2008, 18:52
I think we all loved it................ well that's something that never happened before does it?

Dr.Willard
9th Nov 2008, 19:18
I think we all loved it................ well that's something that never happened before does it?

Aye Jurre. You know when something is fantastic when everyone loves it. ;)

andXsoxsheXwouldXdance
9th Nov 2008, 20:55
Well i haven't actually played the demo, but I watched someone else play it on Youtube. I absolutely adore the music. I'm very fond of it, really.:p

aussie500
9th Nov 2008, 22:27
Loved the music, especially the haunting temple theme.

Resy
9th Nov 2008, 22:39
the music on the boat was so peaceful. I could listen to it and the sounds of the waves for hours.

Queztalcoatl
11th Nov 2008, 08:51
Has anyone played the demo with the music turned off? I like the music, not sure if im a fan of constant music throughout though. I liked it in TR1 with no background music and then when you discovered something, like a puzzle or entered a cool tomb, it played some music. Made it feel more special. Anyway, it's weird playing the demo with only sound fx and NO background music! :D

toughraid3r37
11th Nov 2008, 17:48
absolutely LOVED the music. My favourite music are when you first see the big temple and the tiger theme... awsome!!! Imagine the rest :eek: :D

tombraidergal
11th Nov 2008, 19:38

no its, 'Ahaaaa.....'

blahblah, it is very good, my bro wants to play it.

_Love2Raid_
11th Nov 2008, 19:55
People, I have just connected some speakers to my telly and console and now the music is even better! OMG it's just amazing!!

The gunfire, the music, the tigers in the distance, everything. It's just so much louder and better now. (Just had to tell somebody :o )

YAY! *dances* :D :D

humanvessel
13th Nov 2008, 19:37
The music, frankly, gave me goosebumps. Ethereal, subtle, haunting and ghostly. I think it's been years since I actually felt that the music in a game was contributing so much to my enjoyment of the experience - it really places you there, and shows the romance, mystery and menace of the locations. I can't wait to play this one all the way through - and purchase the score immediately after.

Kami
13th Nov 2008, 19:49
I LOV! THE TIGER THEME!!!!!!! *does acrobatics on it*

Aminahveggie
16th Nov 2008, 19:47
Im back. WOAW I wass banned for a week for telling the truth:mad2: not with this thread. Just telled ya,ll

PhilippKausch
16th Nov 2008, 22:20
I love the music, it's very well done!

Atlantis3735
18th Nov 2008, 21:47
I hope all the music is consistently as great as what it is in the demo :D