PDA

View Full Version : who do you want to be with Lara?

munchkin21
3rd Nov 2008, 10:29
1 ~ Lara and Kurtis Trent *Kurtis Trent from Angel Of Darkness*

do you want them? or not?

Tombfan#1
3rd Nov 2008, 10:49
no I don't want them together
Lara with Larson

RebeL_fARmeR
3rd Nov 2008, 10:57
How about me?
Alas, it's true, I cry myself to sleep every night!!!
I want my Laaaaarrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :(

I used to think Lara and James Bond would be a good combo... but I think their ideas of marital intimacy are as conflicting as they could ever be!
She'd end up shooting him!

Unless I did it first out of jealousy!

Sina_Croft
3rd Nov 2008, 11:12
I don't know. It seems so strange, Lara and some guy :p

But, maybe having a cool idiot brother :p like Indiana Jones or such xD (halfbro then :P
That he comes in trouble every time and she has to save him, blahbalhb xD

Natla
3rd Nov 2008, 11:27
How about Lara and some gal?

josh1122
3rd Nov 2008, 11:40
No one. She's better off single :D :thumbsup:

LunderworldC
3rd Nov 2008, 12:38
Lara looks so alone! :( No family no love...
It would be very nice to have someone to love although I don't mind seeing her alone...She's so cool,I admire her so much :D :D

TF.Denis
3rd Nov 2008, 13:36
Lara With A Guy?? Wtf? I Like Her In The Way She Is...****

RebeL_fARmeR
3rd Nov 2008, 14:07
Aye. I'd describe Lara as a hermit who goes out a lot!
If such a thing is possible.
She's not much of a romantic.
I should know, I've sent her 16,243 marriage proposals over the past 9 years: All of them bounced! :confused:

heller4u
3rd Nov 2008, 14:07
lara And Kurtis!!!! Larson Is Dead! I Watched Him Die! We All Now Kurtis Isn't Dead!!!

Jurre
3rd Nov 2008, 14:24
This guy is perfect:

http://www.gamersglobal.com/media/special/crysis/crysis_psycho.jpg

'Psycho' from Crysis.

His best quote: 'I'm British you muppet!'

Spong
3rd Nov 2008, 15:16
I think Lara should remain a singleton. That's her image, a powerful individual, I think that image would be somewhat dented by the appearance of a significant other (one of the reasons I believe Kurtis was vilified so much). It'd make her look dependant, almost needy, which Lara isn't.

tombraiderlaracroft1
3rd Nov 2008, 15:29
How about me?

I used to think Lara and James Bond would be a good combo... but I think their ideas of marital intimacy are as conflicting as they could ever be!

That would be awsome!:lmao:
This is kinda wierd but Spongebob Squarepants!

RebeL_fARmeR
3rd Nov 2008, 15:46
You weren't kidding. That *is* weird! :)

Rai
3rd Nov 2008, 15:56
Who do I want to be with Lara?

No-one.

:D

LaraCroftRox
3rd Nov 2008, 16:44

I think Lara should remain a singleton. That's her image, a powerful individual, I think that image would be somewhat dented by the appearance of a significant other (one of the reasons I believe Kurtis was vilified so much). It'd make her look dependant, almost needy, which Lara isn't.

Who do I want to be with Lara?

No-one.

:D

You've all stolen my words! :( :lol: :rasp: :lmao:

Tiawia
3rd Nov 2008, 17:26
Lara needs an annoying little sister who wants to be her sidekick and sneaks away with Lara on missions. I could be her! :rasp:

rg_001100
3rd Nov 2008, 17:48
This guy is perfect:

http://www.gamersglobal.com/media/special/crysis/crysis_psycho.jpg

'Psycho' from Crysis.

His best quote: 'I'm British you muppet!'

<3 He was awesome. That photo really doesn't do him justice...
I loved his lines in the original Crysis though.

I think Lara should stay that "hermit who goes out a lot!"

munchkin21
4th Nov 2008, 09:38
hmm...

how bout, drake nathan? :33 i love him <33 lol

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e340/princesslara21/3-1.jpg

he's like lara too <33

leo_croft
4th Nov 2008, 09:49
lara and brad pitt ( in his role as john smith)
angelina and brad in Mr. & Ms. Smith are just a great married couple . . . i think lara should have a similiar love story like them ;-)

sitombraider
4th Nov 2008, 10:31
lara is better of single

and if lara had a man or some kids

she wont have time to explore the world

cuz she will be looking after them

so she is better of on her own

munchkin21
4th Nov 2008, 13:43
hmm....

lara needs a child... so that if lara is old now, she cant explore the world anymore cause of oldness lol

then, lara will give his/her child to continue his/her journey ~ <33 :p

LunderworldC
4th Nov 2008, 13:49
hmm....

lara needs a child... so that if lara is old now, she cant explore the world anymore cause of oldness lol

then, lara will give his/her child to continue his/her journey ~ <33 :p

Lara is never getting older... :D :D :D

heller4u
4th Nov 2008, 14:17
kurtis!!

DamianGraham
4th Nov 2008, 14:20
How about me?

dont feel bad, i feel the same i would kill any man who was with my lara :p but i would rather not see her with any man if it were up to me:nut:

_Love2Raid_
4th Nov 2008, 21:40
I want Lara to be surrounded by ferocious animals and mutated freakmonsters, so she can kill 'em all!! :cool:

And Winston should always be near her, so she (or we? :rasp: ) can lock him up in the Croft Manor freezer whenever she wants to.

If Kurtis shows up again, she should ask him to search for the fourth piece of the Scion for her, and not to come back untill he finds it........................:lol:

lara778
4th Nov 2008, 22:00
she'd need some one to while the time away with in between adventures;)
but certainly not to go with her
no no slow her down too much:(

Jurre
5th Nov 2008, 14:59
<3 He was awesome. That photo really doesn't do him justice...
I loved his lines in the original Crysis though.

I think Lara should stay that "hermit who goes out a lot!"
I think he looks very cute in that pic...

But anyway, if she would find herself a guy too many people would hate him: so yeah she better stay single.

For never was a story of more woe than that of Lara without a Romeo.

Tipi-one
5th Nov 2008, 15:38
am i the only one who thinks Lara is lesbian?

Lexy
10th Nov 2008, 14:50
lara And Kurtis!!!! Larson Is Dead! I Watched Him Die! We All Now Kurtis Isn't Dead!!!

I agree with you. Lara and Kurtis! Larson was an idiot anyway... good riddance. :lol:

Sina_Croft
12th Nov 2008, 11:53

Aren't you Lara confusing with Xena :p ? xD

jk :P

maybe she is, but then, wouldn't she has girly sidekicks, in stead of Zip, Winston and Allister ? xD

heller4u
12th Nov 2008, 14:27
Have I stressed the fact that I want KURTIS?:nut:

LC is Me
12th Nov 2008, 20:54
No one?

=|

She'd be all mushy and shizz...I'd quit after she went extra soft on me.
Just throw my PS1 controller (yeah I still have it), and swear.

Larahair
13th Nov 2008, 00:11
Definately Lara and Kurtis. Lara fighting for her family Lara with two little girls with
hair like their mum and they look like mum. Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

caiounder
13th Nov 2008, 00:19
no I don't want them together
Lara with Larson

totally :thumbsup:

Shadow125
13th Nov 2008, 23:46
Nah, Lara's good alone in the tombs herself. Giving her a male counterpart would demean her character. She's far too busy uncovering stuff her dad got into anyways. Kurt was pretty cool though :P I think it would be cool if she had a pet or something.

trjunepearl
14th Nov 2008, 00:30
i dunno, i think lara should remain single for a while longer....and no offense to anyone or anything, but honestly i thought larson was a complete sick, self-obsorbed idiot who thought he was better than everyone else. lol :rasp: that was what i thought of him. kurtis was cool, yea, but as everyone knows, everytime a new character comes along the way, they always have to die....speaking of that, doesn't anyone else notice this? in almost every single game, someone betrays lara, turns against her, or dies if they were close to her. i don't think lara should stay single forever though, i mean maybe after TR:U, since she is kinda already 40 years old, maybe, possibly she'll find someone and have a family, and then continue Tomb Raider with her daughter or something.
i think that actually might just happen because i watched the first TR (2001) movie about a month ago again, and i went on the special features and watched the video about the games and the franchise, and one of the Core Design/Eidos guys were talking about how we would see lara as a person evolve and "who knows, maybe someday she'll have a family and it will be her daughter" raiding tombs and discovering ancient relics and powerful artifacts.....it would be sad to see lara leave the tomb raider franchise, but it would be awesome to continue it, especially with a daughter.

i agree with Shadow125, adding a man to her life and especially adding him to the adventure or the main storyline, it would destroy the part of Lara being, well, LARA. that was kinda part of the reason why AoD was such a failure to the TR series--because adding kurtis as a partially main character disrespected who Lara was, and the fact that she was a woman--and she was created as a woman not just because "it was bloody Indiana Jones" as a man, but because Eidos and Core wanted to show the world that women could do anything, if not better, than men could. it would be really interesting to see Kurtis (he was cool), or heck despite how much i hate him, Larson (now he was not so cool) come back 'from the dead' or something in Underworld (cuz you know, it's entitled underworld and a lot of lara's story is about unresolved issues and unfinished business).....although i HIGHLY doubt those two characters will be physically BACK in TR:U.....

SOOOOOOO yeah, i think lara is at her best single for now. :-) we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

briek
25th Nov 2008, 04:37

This sentiment is shared.

The_Underworld
13th Dec 2008, 00:41
Natla:lol: . For some strange reason I can imagine lara saying "Natla looks hot.:naughty: "

Professor Black
13th Dec 2008, 00:57
May Lara forever be an ever present enigmatic bachelorette.

oraclebop
15th Dec 2008, 14:31

I know! Lara and Janice! They're perfect together.